Status: Hello, so this is my first story that I am currently working on. Please be gentle, hope you enjoy! - Midnightloverz

Isabel

Dress shopping

It has been four months since I last saw Isabel on that chilly December evening. I wondered where she went; maybe she got hit by a car or maybe forgot about me? Whatever I don’t care. It’s been good so far at school. After Amy’s death was announced at school they closed for a week and did a little memorial of her. It’s been quiet in Biology class and to be honest I kind of miss her picking on me. Things have been great with Dale, I think he has a small crush on me as well; whenever we look or accidently bump into each other we look away and blush. Gosh he’s wonderful.
I enter school and see that the spring formal is three days from now, I wonder if Dale will ask me to the dance, a thought of me and him slowly dancing, then I look up at him and kiss those soft lips, I wonder if they are soft…
Dale interrupts my thoughts.
“Hey Lizzy”
I jump back and shake my head, a small blush forming on my cheeks.
“Hey Dale what’s up? Did you see they posted about the spring formal dance?” Stupid question since he’s looking at the poster with me.
“Yeah I do, seems fun. Hey Lizzy I was wondering about something”
Oh gosh he’s going to ask me to the dance, I prepare myself by taking a deep breath and letting him continue with a nod.
“I was… wondering… if you… would… like to… I don’t know… maybe go the dance with… me?”
Oh gosh I think I coughed up my heart. There’s no words coming out my mouth and I’m standing there like a moron.
“Hey Lizzy are you ok?”
I nod.
“So what’s your answer? Yes or no?”
I take a deep breath and quickly give him a big hug.
“Yes, I would love to go to the dance with you Dale”
I let go of him and I see he’s blushing; gosh he’s so fucking cute.
“Alright cool, can’t wait” He looks on the floor and back at me. His blue eyes shining brightly in the dim lit school.
The bell rings and we go to our first period class.
“Grandma, I’m home” I shout out while entering my house.
I close the door and call out my grandma again, no response.
I walk in the kitchen and see that she left a note.
“Lizzy, went to bingo with my friends. Will be back at 9:00
Love you lots,
Grammy XOXOXO.”
Looks like I have the house to myself for a few hours. I take a quick shower and make dinner. I smell the Kraft Dinner and then devour it. Thank you to whoever created this meal from the heavens.
I then finished up some Biology homework and went to sleep.
Thursday quickly comes up and I go dress shopping with my Grammy. I told her all about Dale; his personality and his wonderful looks.
She giggles at me.
“Seems like this Dale fella is really fond of you Lizzy”
I giggle as well, yeah I guess he is.
We went to the Happy Spring Shopping Mall and entered a store named “Mary Jane’s Dresses”. They have the best selection ever. Since this dance is semi formal I won’t have any trouble finding some cute dresses for Dale to see me in.
I try on a few dresses, but none of them I didn’t liked or they didn’t fit me properly.
My grammy gives me this beautiful strapless midnight blue dress. I try it on and it fits perfectly, Dale will really love this dress on me. The dress didn’t cost a lot only $50 which isn’t that bad.
One more day till the dance and I can hardly wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Fellow Mibba Readers!!
Sorry this is a short chapter, just wanted to summarize this small portion of what happen during those months after Isabel left.
Enjoy~
-Midnightloverz