Status: Updated once a week!

You Have My Attention

Mark my words.

Remi groaned as she covered her head with her pillow. She really was a very patient person, but the people who moved in next to her were now starting to annoy her. The constant music and loud voices was starting to make her more and more angry every night that passed. She had now had enough. She flew from the bed in anger and quickly threw on shoes before marching over to the house next door. She banged on the door loudly and before she knew it, it flew open.

"Hi?" The confused boy spoke and she narrowed her eyes at him. Sure, she hadn't expected him to be as attractive as he was but she was still pissed off.

"Look, this is the third night in a row where I have had zero sleep because of you thinking you and whoever are the next Fall Out Boy so for the love please take it down a notch or next time I'll call the police." She spoke and she was a bit taken off guard by the blonde boy smirking at her once she was done yelling at him.

"Fall Out Boy? Really? Give us a little more credit than that, darling."

"Darling? Look, I don't care who you are trying to be, but I have a real job which requires me to get up at six in the morning so please, keep it down."

John nodded smugly, "Will do."

She rolled her eyes and stomped off the porch back into her house. Hopefully that would the last time she had to do that.

The next morning Remi was not in a good mood due to lack of sleep and she decided to stop by the coffee shop on her way to work. If she was going to be able to stay up she needed caffeine. She parked her car and headed in quickly not wanting to be late for work. As she waited in line she was taken a bit off guard by someone coming up beside her and speaking.

"Well if it isn't the girl who showed up on my doorstep last night in those short shorts."

She shot the now familiar blonde a look, "They were not that short."

"Oh they were pretty short." He smirked and she rolled her eyes, "I'm surprised you even know what this time of the day looks like."

"Oh well when you're trying to be Fall Out Boy you have to do what you gotta do."

"Don't you have other people to bother?" She asked as she brushed back her dark hair.

"Well, in fact I do, my band is sitting at the table over there and I had to get coffee."

"Oh are you the band bitch?"

The boy scoffed, "I'm the singer."

Remi couldn't help but laugh, "Even better."

He glared at her as they moved more, only a person ahead of them in line now and she was hoping they would go quickly.

"I'm John."

"Good to know."

"And you are..."

"Remi." She replied as she stared at the menu blankly. She really wasn't in the mood to be chatty with the annoying boy. She finally was up and she assumed the conversation was over until the boy leaned over her to the girl behind the register, flashing a smile that she could tell made the girl across from her swoon.

"Make it two of those, darlin'." He spoke holding out his card for her and she just nodded.

"Take it as a peace offering. Nice to see you again." He smiled as he grabbed up his cup and winked at her before making his way over to the table of boys who were now staring at her. She rolled her eyes and made her way out with her coffee in hand.

Hopefully that would be the last time she ever saw him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short intro.

I decided to go ahead and post this in hopes of it getting me out of this writer's block I'm having. I am however excited about this story so I'm sure it will work. :)

Garrett will make an appearance soon, I promise.

Also, I'll eventually have a layout up for this story hopefully within the next few days!

Thanks to everyone who has already subscribed!