The Cyanide Circus

Prologue

It's a glum, lukewarm evening in the grey city Tibithia. The poisoned clouds from the factories doesn't make the picture any brighter than the ash coloured brick buildings that are tightly packed in the minuscule town. The people very rarely go out at this hour. Even the rats hide somewhere in a dead bush that loom out of the cracks of somebody's house. The streets are silent, with the except of a pair of feet wandering aimlessly over the pavement.

With her travelling bag held tightly and aching limbs she takes another look at the frayed flyer that with a soft push of the breeze landed in her lap as if it was meant for her:

Cyanide Circus

is looking for you!


Female acrobat in her best years. Beautiful, talented, desperate! Do you fit under any of these categories? If so, just follow these simple directions:

Go to the fence that blocks the blind alley behind Giuseppe's Bakery. There should be a gap big enough for you to squeeze through.

Watch out for the scattered rat bones, Snowflake likes to have lunch there. And spider web. Loads of it.

Also cover your nose, it doesn't smell much like flowers and chocolate cake. And I'm certain Fabiola won't be ecstatic over cleaning up the contents of your gut.

Say the alphabet backwards.

Done? Congratulations, you have successfully wasted time.

Counting from the right, push the seventh brick on the eleventh line.

Enter.

Oh, and one more thing: Leave your bag. You won't be needing it here.