Status: Regular updates!

California Sunshine

Prologue

That feeling. That gut-wrenching feeling. As if someone punches you and you think you need to throw up. It consumes you whole, and the rest of the world begins to diminish from your existence.

Thats what it feels like when you see that one person whom you thought was yours and yours alone, kiss another. That is when you start to wonder all over again what on Earth you could have done to prevent them from doing that. To prevent them them from wanting to.

It is enough for some people to go into a deep depression. And for others, a reason to drop their life as it was, pack up their bags, and move across the country.

But of course, sometimes sad things happen in life that we can't always control. What we don't always notice though is that those circumstances can turn into something great... If we aren't willing to see it.

Sometimes it's in the process of getting over someone that we truly discover ourselves. We put our heart back together piece by piece, until we are whole again and come out stronger than we could have possibly imagined.

In order to get there though, you have got to be ready for a new adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everybody! I have been writing this Harry-story for a while now, and I have some really fun ideas for it that I am soo excited to share with you all! This is only the prologue so from here on out, the chapters will be much longer. Please let know your thoughts throughout the process, any feedback will certainly be welcomed! I seriously cannot wait to post more for this story and get the ball rolling!

PS: I am new to the BBcoding world, so it'll be a learning process as we go... Bare with me!