Status: This is my first attempt at writing fanfic, so sorry if it sucks!:3

Hearts on Fire

Say Goodbye to the Halls and the Classes

"Well thank you class for being such lovely students, as always, it's been a pleasure to teach you all. Have a great summer.' My English teacher chimed before we all charged through the school doors and into the warm summer breeze.
"Hey dude have fun in Hawaii, it's gonna be quiet without you to boss us about!" My friend Rian joked giving me a nudge.
"Thanks Rian, don't worry I'll be back soon enough to boss you and Zack around!" I chuckled before saying my goodbyes and making my way home to pack for Hawaii.
"Alex, dear, have you got your suitcase packed yet?" Mum echoed as I walked through my frontdoor.
"Nearly, just need to add a few more things then I'm done.' I lied, I am never organized and I'm late for everything, so this wasn't unexpected.
It didn't take me long to do my packing, since we were leaving soon anyway, so I lugged my suitcase downstairs and loaded it into the back of the car. I hopped into the backseat and we set off to the airport.

*Arrived in Hawaii*
We landed in Hawaii and the place is beautiful, clear blue sea, crisp white, sandy beaches and the bluest sky I had ever seen.
After the drive from the airport we arrived at a small hotel by the sea. We we're at the check in desk when I saw the most beautiful sight. A boy, with skunk like hair, dark chocolate eyes, who looked around my age walks through the lobby, shirtless with beach shorts and Vans. I'm completely drooling over him as he's walking past me, which I am unaware about until he caught me eye and smirked at me with a wink. I soon got interrupted by my mum poking me telling me the hotel room was ready and to stop drooling over guys, yeah okay mum...

I was taken to a room of my own with a beach view, I could get used to this! I decided I was gonna check the place out, so I changed into something cooler, since it was seriously hot, I grabbed some money and headed out.
I wondering around for a while looking in difference rooms, until I found what I was looking for, the pool. The area was empty no screaming kids, no packed out pool, no half naked people sunbathing, just me. I placed my belongings into a sunbed and dived into the pool. As I came back up to the surface of the water I opened my eyes to see the skunk haired boy grinning at me, eyes wide.
"Errm hi..." I muttered softly.
"Hey I'm Jack Barakat! And you are?" He beamed holding his hand out for me to shake.
"Alex Gaskarth..." I mumbled shaking his hand.
"I couldn't help but notice how cute you were in the lobby, so I had to come over and introduce myself." Jack chuckled gazing into my eyes. He thought I was cute?! This is great I can't believe this is happening and only on the first day!
"You looked cuter." I smirked giving him a wink. He blushed and stared into my eyes again, this moment was perfect...until Jack broke the stare and splashed me giggling at my less than impressed face.
"You're gonna pay for this Barakat!" I shouted wiping the water from my eyes.
"Only if you can catch me Gaskarth!" He yelled from the other side of the pool.
We chased each other around splashing, until we heard a very angry woman shouting about the mess we made, we looked around to see that the floor was covered in water. We apologised and left the pool giggling like 6 year olds.
"That was fun Gaskarth, you're a funny guy." Jack said putting an arm around me, whilst I held in my urge to kiss him right there and then.
"You too Barakat, you too" I chuckled putting my arm around him too.
"I was just wondering, do you wanna go to the beach tomorrow? I heard its gonna be a nice day." Jack asked nervously, scratching his spiked hair.
"I'd love to! I'll see you tomorrow Barakat" I chimed, beaming from ear to ear.
"Okay cool! See you tomorrow Gaskarth" He added as we both parted ways leaving me thinking about Jack and the great day we're gonna have tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Phew! Omg that took me forever to start, I hope at least some people like it. Leave me a comment what you thought about it or I'd there was anything I could improve on. Thank youu!<3