Status: This is my first attempt at writing fanfic, so sorry if it sucks!:3

Hearts on Fire

No Escape From The Truth

As soon as I left Alex I ran downstairs and into my room. I was jumping around my bedroom full of excitement when I heard my phone ring.
"Hello Mr Jack Barakat speaking, happiest guy alive!" I dramatically spoke as I answered the phone not checking the caller ID.
"Hiyya babe why are you so happy, eh?" Harry questioned making me freeze, internally screaming, what was I gonna tell him?!
"Oh errm Harry, hi..." I muttered chewing the skin of my lips nervously.
"I have some great news!" Harry exclaimed.
"Oh really and what's that?" I asked, now biting my nails.
"I bought a plane ticket to Hawaii tomorrow, I'm joining you there!" Harry squealed with excitement.
"Harry, Oh my god, wow thats..." I mumbled as my mind worked over time, I had a huge problem on my hands.
"I've gotta go sweetie, I'll ring you tomorrow, love you Jacky!" He giggled putting the phone down.
I paced my room again and again thinking how I could tell both of them what's been going on. I love Alex more than anything, but I can't just break up with Harry on the spot.
I decided to get ready to take my mind off things. I wore the only suit I had with me, it was a black suit that I wore with a white shirt and a black tie.
It was nearly 8, so I quickly added some gel to my hair and spiked it up.
Someone then knocked on my door, unsurprisingly it was Alex, smiling at me from ear to ear, wearing a grey suit and waistcoat with a navy shirt and pink tie, also with a gorgeous bouquet of blue and green flowers which he was holding out to me.
"Why thank you Alexander, these are beautiful!" I beamed giving him a soft kiss on his cheek and leaving them in a vase before locking my door and linking Alex's arm, walking to the restaurant.
Alex lead me, more like dragged me, up a hill to a sweet little restaurant decorated with fairylights, lanterns and candles.
"Alex this is beautiful, thank you for taking me here." I whispered wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing him.
"Anything for my Jacky." He giggled cuddling into my side.
We sat down at a little table outside, the place was very cute, just like my Alexander.
"Jack?" Alex spoke, interrupting my admiration of the restaurant.
"Sorry Lex, what we're you saying?" I apologized and intertwined my hands with his.
"I was saying, we don't really know much about each other, do we?" Alex admitted, wow he was right I know nothing about him.
"You're right... Let's play 21 questions then!" I suggested getting excited, I just love games.
"Hahaha, sure why not, okay, how old are you?" Alex added, whilst stroking my hand.
"18, you?" I told him, making his eyes widen, what did I do now?
"I'm 16 in a few weeks..." Alex gulped looking to the floor.
"Jesus Alex! I feel like such a cradle snatcher!" I chuckled lifting his chin back up, making him smile slightly.
"Alex, sweetie, it's fine; I don't care if you're an evil villain trying to take over the world, I would stick with you and help you take over no matter how old you were" I chuckled kissing him on the cheek.
"Your food, gentlemen." The waiter said as he placed our food down in front of us, it looked delicious!
Me and Alex talked for hours at that little restaurant, telling each other everything we could possibly think of, from what his favourite colour was, to how he liked his tea and coffee!
Alex and me walked back to my room hand in hand, tonight was really romantic, I loved every bit about it.
"Stay the night…" I whispered pulling him to me with his tie, making him giggle.
"Of course sweetie." He replied and before he could finish his answer I was pulling him in by his tie again kissing him passionately.
I then turned him round to push him on the bed when I saw Harry laying across my bed half naked, his jaw practically on the floor at the sight of me and Alex.
"Jacky, who is this?" Alex trembled, his eyes filling with tears.
"I could ask you the same thing, Jacky." Harry sneered, now both of them either side of me wanting answers. Nice one Jack, how are you gonna get yourself out of this mistake?
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwh no Jalex! Don't worry I'll fix it, honest!:) Hope you like this chapter, please leave a comment what you think about it!<3