Status: This is my first attempt at writing fanfic, so sorry if it sucks!:3

Hearts on Fire

Took Me By The Hand And Pulled Me To The Stairs

I woke up to the warm sunrise blaring through the curtains and Alex clung onto my waist like a baby monkey, I giggled at the sight of him which made him stir.
"Morning handsome." Alex spoke, his husky morning voice sending shivers down my spine.
"I don't think you realise just how much I love you." I told him showering his face with kisses.
"Jack, this is my last night in Hawaii..." Alex whispered kissing my neck and playing with my messy morning hair.
"You can't leave! That's it, I'm asking your parents if I can live with you." I joked, but it also hurt that this was going to be my last night I was going to have with Alex, in Hawaii anyway...
Me and Alex made our way down to the café for breakfast where we saw Alex's parents. As we walked up to them their faces dropped looking at us in shock, Alex's mum almost in tears.
"Mum, what's wrong?" Alex asked getting concerned. She simply rubbed her thumb over Alex's scarred lip and bruised jaw.
"I can explain, please just let me explain before you make any assumptions." Alex insisted sitting down and pulling me with him, his mum nodded and let Alex tell her what had happened.
"Oh Jack, sweetie, you should have told someone about this abuse." Alex's mum consoled me after he told her the story of last night.
"I'll be okay, now that I have Alex." I mumbled nudging Alex making him smile.
*Later that night*
"Alex? Baby, where are you?" I yelled throughout my hotel room, but no sign of Alex anywhere. I checked my room, his room, his parents room, the café, restaurant, everywhere.
My last place to look was the pool, where I saw Alex laying on a sun bed with a towel wrapped around him, why was he out here at night?
"I knew you'd find me!" Alex giggled pulling me down to sit next to him.
"Go on then, why are you at the pool, at 9 at night?" I asked him.
"Have you ever gone skinny dipping in the dark, Mr Barakat?" Alex smirked trying to put on a seductive face.
Alex then stood up pulling the towel off and jumped in the pool getting me completely soaked.
"Alex Gaskarth, you little shit! You're gonna pay or this!" I shouted tearing pieces of clothing off me, until I was too, completely naked. I then dived in and swam towards Alex who was stood still staring at me, making me blush bright red.
"Earth to Alex! Cat got your tongue, eh?" I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Sorry, I got distracted by how hot you look right now..." Alex muttered in my ear planting a kiss on my neck.
"I'm gonna miss you, Gaskarth..." I whispered in his ear.
"Come back with me then, you could stay with us for a few months, I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind!" Alex exclaimed getting excited over his idea.
"Alex, there's no place for me where you live." I explained, I could see this pained Alex to hear it, but I was right.
"I could go and live with you." Alex spoke staring at me with hopeful eyes.
"Alex, you can't just run away with me, this isn't a movie." I gulped feeling guilty that we couldn't be together. Alex nodded and swam off to grab his towel when I pulled him back by his legs.
"I want to remember this night as a happy night, not a sad one." I beamed making Alex crack a smile.
Mine and Alex's lips then crashed together, deepening the kiss as time passed. Alex then began to leave multiple red and purple hickeys down my neck and collarbones.
Alex's eyes we're filled with lust after he finished planting the last bite on my chest. He then dragged me out the pool and to his room, locking the door behind him, the rest of the night was a night I definitely wasn't going to forget...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh Jalex getting it on;) Sorry I can't write smut, I totally would, but it's way too cringey:') Leave a comment what you think of the chapters so far and which ones your favourite!:D