Status: This is my first attempt at writing fanfic, so sorry if it sucks!:3

Hearts on Fire

Remembering Sunday He falls To His Knees

Silent soft snores woke me from my sleep, Jack was fast asleep clutching my body in his big spoon. It was early, but I wanted to spend as much time with Jack as I could before it was time to leave. So I carefully un-wrapped Jack's arms from my chest and started to get dressed.
Jack's arms searched the bed trying to bring me back to him when when he realised I wasn't there he sat straight up looking frantically around the room for me.
"Babe, calm down, I'm right here, I was just going up to my room to pack my bags." I said in a hushed voice and walked over to the edge of the bed,
"I thought you left without saying goodbye.." Jack muttered wiping the sleep from his, now, very black eye from the punch he took for me.
"I would never do that Jacky! Let me go get packed and I'll be right back, by the way nice hair, Mr Barakat..." I smirked winking at him, he looked in the mirror to see his skunk hair bedraggled and all over the place from last night, he gasped at the sight, but quietly chuckled to himself. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before heading off to my room
I was on my way back to Jack's room when I heard someone crying, more like sobbing really, so I followed the noise which lead to Jacks room. He was sat curled up on the floor with continuous tears rolling down from his puffy eyes.
"Jack, what's wrong? Was it Harry? Jack speak to me!" I trembled running over to help him up. He didn't say anything, just cuddled into my chest and clung onto me.
After a while of me trying to calm him down he was ready to answer my question.
"Alex, I don't want you to leave me, I love you so much, you can't just leave me and expect me to get on with my life like normal, you've changed me..." He gulped in between sobs.
"Oh, Jack." I sighed and stroked his skunk like messy hair.
"Can you just promise me one thing?" Jack sniffled wiping a tear from his cheek.
"Anything." I said grabbing his hand a squeezing it.
"Promise me you wont forget about me, okay?" Jack spoke gazing into my eyes, his were a dark brown, but blood shot and glossy from tears.
"I promise." I replied pulling him tightly into my arms, "I will never forget you, Jack Barakat." I cried into the crook of his neck.
We stayed like that for a good hour or so, just holding each other never letting go, because we were scared of losing each other.

It turned 5:00 and we heard a knock on Jack's door.
"Alex,darling, were leaving now." My mum whispered smiling sadly at the sight of me and Jack tangled in one another.
"Okay mum, I'll be in the lobby in a minute." I gulped and she left us.
I stood up and grabbed my suitcase holding back tears so I wouldn't make Jack upset.
"I guess this is goodbye, Gaskarth." Jack chuckled, though you could hear the sadness in his voice.
"I guess it is, Barakat...I will always love you, Jack." I added and placed my hands on his cheeks pulling him in and kissing his lips deeply, making it as long as I possibly could.
Jack pulled away and sadly smiled running his fingers through my hair.
I walked with Jack down to the lobby where I kissed him one last time and said our goodbyes.
We loaded the car and I got in , Jack waved us off with tears falling down his face. My heart was on fire, how could I leave him just like that? I was going to be hating myself everyday knowing that I broke his heart...
♠ ♠ ♠
Urgh no, why do I even do this?:(