Status: This is my first attempt at writing fanfic, so sorry if it sucks!:3

Hearts on Fire

Do You Want Me Dead?

Alex drove off into the distance looking the back window of the car until the car was no longer visible. That's when I blacked down.

I woke up in a small box room which looked like a hospital, I had no idea why I was here and started to panic. A blonde nurse, who looked in her 40's came rushing in telling me to calm down and everything was going to be okay, yeah maybe for her, she hasn't lost the love of her life...
"Jack, you're in hospital, do you remember what happened?" The nurse spoke softly.
"Errm..not really I-I remember saying goodbye to Alex then wwatching the car drive away and...and.' I told the nurse breaking down in tears at the end of my sentence.
"Jack, we think you've had a panic attack. Someone from the hotel saw you hyperventilating, they said you looked sweaty and dizzy, they drove you straight here. We received some medical files from your local hospital and it says you've suffered before with panic attacks, so we're going to keep you overnight here, then we're sending you home." She explained, I nodded and wiped a tear that was rolling down my cheek.
The night in the hospital was a long one, all I could think about was Alex and how much I missed him. When it was a reasonable time in the morning the nurse came in and stood by the edge of my bed.
"Jack, your friend is here to take you home now." She spoke with a smile.
"My friend?" I asked confused.
"Yes Jack, he said his name was Harry?" The nurse replied, making my heart sink, I didn't want him to hurt me again, but I couldn't tell the nurse. So I had to go with him.
"Baby!" Harry beamed a fake smile and pulling me in tightly.
"Hello..." I muttered trying to smile, but it turned into a glare.
"You must have been really shaken up sweetie...don't worry I'll make sure you're treated like a princess!" Harry giggled grabbing my arm tightly and walking out of the hospital.
We got into Harry's car and I looked at my arm to see red marks where he was gripping my wrist, he had turned into a monster and he knew it.
"Jacky, I'd like to say... I'm not sorry for what I did, this was all your fault, you only brought this problem upon yourself!" He started off sweetly but quickly changed into an angry mad man.
I sat there in silence avoiding his evil glare as we drove to the airport.
We got out of the car and Harry's hand was instantly back on my wrist, making sure I couldn't get away from his grip.
"If you struggle or try to escape my grip, I will only grab you tighter, got it Barakat?" Harry spat in my ear, I nodded and we walked into the airport with fake smiles plastered on our faces, I was never escaping Harry, never, and he made sure of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh look at that, Harry's back...looks like this fic is going to be longer than expected, whoops!:') Go check out the one shot I wrote as well, it's called, She Can't Be What You Need If She's 17:D