Until Next Time

Marnie

Bay woke up the next morning in Beau's arms.
"How the fuck did i get in here?" She asked, looking around the room. Beau stirred and his blue eyes fluttered open.
"Well we were sat on the couch and you, being the lazy ass you are, fell asleep so i carried you up here and i couldn't be bothered to walk to your room..." Beau smiled. Bay stuck her tongue out at him and climbed out of the bed to get a change of clothes. As Bay's feet hit the soft carpet Beau groaned.
"Whats the matter with you?" Bay chuckled.
"I was warm! You're warm!" He yelled and hugged her. They both laughed and Bay left the room to change. She walked down the dimly lit hallway and into her room. After deciding on an outfit she walked through to the bathroom and stripped down. She got in the shower and did what she had to do, her mind wandering to the razor on the side. 'No you can't!' She told herself and climbed out of the shower so the temptation was gone. She got dressed and decended the stairs to be met by the smell of bacon.
"I fucking love you Beau!" She yelled when she saw the plate of bacon on the table. Beau just laughed as Bay filled her mouth with the crispy goodness.
"I know you do! And don't you forget it!" He smiled and kissed her head.
"So...what are we doing today?" Bay asked her best friend.
"I don't know about you but I have work." Beau shrugged. He worked at the tattoo shop down the road.
"I'll just chill here then" Bay shrugged.

Once Beau had left for the day, Bay decided to do some food shopping concidering Beau, being a guy, only had beer and crisps in his cupboards. She found her jacket and slipped it around her shoulders before locking up the house and climbing into her car. The Supermarket was only a ten minute drive away so she plugged her phone into the stereo and blasted 'You Only Live Once' by one of her favourite bands, Suicide Silence. Bay screamed along with Mitch Lucker until she finally pulled into the parking lot of the store. She found a trolley and started walking around. First item on the list: Monster! Bay doesn't really drink so she took to drinking energy drinks and soon began to have a bit of an obsession for it. She found the right aisle and picked up 4 cans, putting them in the trolley then moving down the aisle to the bread. Bay was never a fan of brown bread so Beau was just going to have to put up with white. After getting a couple more bits and pieces Bay checked the display of her phone for the time and was slightly shocked to see it was 2:30pm... 'Bloody hell' Bay thought to herself as she walked over to the til.

"Thank you! Have a good day!" The overly cheery cashier smiled after Bay as she walked out the door to the supermarket. Bay never understood that; why they always said 'Have a good day' when, lets be honest, they couldn't care less. Bay got back in her car after putting the food in the boot and recieve some disapproving looks from the elderly people in the car park when she turned 'Immaculate Misconception' by Motionless In White up when it came on. 'What is their problem?' Bay thought to herself. Personally, she saw MIW as a bit of an inspiration. They had been the people that got her through high school or their music atleast.

Bay pulled into Beau's driveway and a smile played on her lips when she saw her sister's car parked in the drive. Bay jumped out the car and ran to the door, completely forgetting about the shopping in the boot.
"Marnie!" Bay screaed and tackled her big sister in a tight hug.
"Bay!" Marnie screamed back and returned her sisters hug.
"I've missed you so much!" Bay gushed, they talked more about Marnie's life over in England and how she had a boyfriend and a job now. They were sat on the couch talking when the phone rang.
"Hello?" Bay spoke into the reciever.
"Hello Miss Jacobs? It's PC Door. I was just ringing to ask you about what you plan on doing with the house now it's free to be accomodation again?" The Police officer asked. Bay thought for a moment then answered
"I will be selling it." She said with a small smile. They continued to talk about what they had found and the PC confirmed Bay's suspicion of the murder. It was indeed the dealer, they had found him and arrested him which, for some reason, gave Bay a great sense of relief.
"Ok, Thank you Miss. Have a good day!" PC Door said and then the line went dead.
"Was that about Mum?" Marnie asked. Bay nodded and told her sister what she, herself had been told. Marnie too was slightly relieved that the murderer had been found and just as they were discussing plan for selling the house and calling the morgage company, the door opened and in walked Beau.
"Marnie!" He grinned and pulled her into a friendly hug. Bay and Marnie were like Beau's sisters. The three spent the rest of the evening ringing the people involved with selling the house and sorting out all the paper work.