Status: Strictly for fun.

Spellbound

Jealousy & Sex

Taecyeon knocked back yet another shot as Minjun and Chansung looked on, eying their band member cautiously. The electronic music was blaring from below them. The corner they were crowded around a table at was slightly hidden from the flashing lights that illuminated the entire level below them. Neon lights shimmered above their heads, making their faces flash different colors every couple of seconds. The illuminated table in front of them was littered with bottles of alcohol and glasses.

“Yah! Hyung, don't you think you're going a little fast?” Chansung asked before throwing a glare at the couple seated in the corner of their VIP table.

Nickhun and his newly announced girlfriend, Tiffany, were engrossed in their own conversation. Her legs were draped over his lap, their faces close as they smiled and giggled at each other. Chansung threw Minjun a disgusted look, but neither said anything.

Taecyeon slammed his shot glass down on the table, hissing between his teeth. “Its no concern of yours, Chansung.”

“But, hyung—” Chansung started.

“Don't worry about him,” the three members of 2PM looked at Nickhun, who was speaking to them specifically for the first time that night. “He's just sour on the fact that he got turned down.”

At Nickhun's words, Taecyeon bristled. Teeth clenching, his grip tightened on his glass. “No, I'm not,” he growled.

Nickhun snorted. “Whatever you say.”

“Hyung,” Chansung said, placing a hand on his friend's shoulder when he began to lean forward to stand, “don't worry about it.”

Taecyeon had turned on him in an instant, the alcohol burning in his veins. “Worry about what?” he snapped. “What are you even talking about? I'm not mad about anyone or anything! I just want to drink.” He stood from his spot, shifting slightly to regain his balance before charging away.

Minjun turned his head to glare at Nickhun who was smirking to himself as he ran a hand through Tiffany's hair. “You're a fucking prick sometime, you know that?”



Dressed to impress and very much succeeding at the eyes they attracted, two young women strutted into the club with its raging music and flashing neon lights. Bodies, the smell of sweat and spiced cologne clinging to them, were scattered about the entire building. They lurked amongst the shade of the bar, danced on the floor that was packed, and mingled above everyone else's heads.

“So I say we get some drinks.” It was Kylee, the blonde, who spoke. Her waves fell down her back, pinned at the sides as a short, simple dress of evergreen color clung to her curvy frame. Her eyes were rimmed with eyeliner and bright eyeshadow that made the blue in her irises spark.

The other woman, several inches shorter than the other, looked about the club. Her dark eyes searching for a head of blonde hair standing on end. Her dress was short, fitting nicely on her perfect form; it was the same obsidian color as her hair that was curled over one shoulder.“I need to find Wooyoung.”

“But Nik...” Kylee whined, crossing her arms and pouting slightly. “You promised you wouldn't spend all your time with him tonight.”

“I won't!” Nikki defended.

“Liar.”

Nikki averted eyes before grabbing her friend's hand and dragging her to the bar. “If I get you drunk enough, you'll never even know! And then if I get you even drunker, you can go home with a guy and I won't have to feel guilty at all.” She pulled Kylee forward and sat her down at one of the stools. “There.” Nikki turned to the bartender. “She'll have a Mudslide and I'll have a Sex on the Beach.”

“Of course you would,” Kylee stated, brushing back her hair and winking at her friend.

Nikki pulled a face. “Yes, I would have sex on a beach; is that what you're implying?”

With a roll of her eyes, Kylee glanced past her friend to see two men fast approaching, one of them being the one Nikki was searching for. “Your dude is here.”

Nikki whirled around in her seat at one of the bar stools. Her teeth flashed. “I thought you might have stood me up,” she commented when the two men approached.

The blonde, Wooyoung, smiled at her. A truly charming and innocent grin. “Of course not.”

Nikki's expression mirrored his before she turned back to her best friend. “Kylee, you know Junho, right?”

Kylee raised her pierced eyebrow. “Yes...” The answer came slow and hesitant, completely catching Nikki's subtle tone of something more.

The two girls were familiar with the idol group 2PM after Nikki and Wooyoung had met at a photo shoot. Her coffee had spilled all over the outfit he was supposed to wear and she quickly found him suitable through her own rack of designs for her internship. Wooyoung had looked superbly attractive(as per usual), Nikki's fashion talents had been noted, and the two were soon making beds rock. After that Nikki was determined to drag her friend along for the ride.

Kylee was a young English teacher at one of the high schools in Seoul. She had went their for experience, change in scenery, and a way to broaden her horizons. In no way was a man to be involved. She was shyer and less likely to include herself in interaction with a male. She had become on friendly terms with 2PM simply because Nikki always brought her. However, the “friendly terms” had turned something else when one of the members had tried to go a step further.

Ok Taecyeon had been watching Kylee from the side since Nikki had first brought her to the dorms. There was something about her, her quiet demeanor that also held a sense of confidence. Her eyes would glance at Taecyeon and he would freeze, unsure what to do and feeling completely helpless underneath that blue-eyed gaze.

The boys had pushed him forward to ask her out and he eventually had did so.

Taecyeon scratched at the back of his head, suddenly tongue tied as she locked eyes with him. The gaze was intense and he suddenly couldn't function. “I was just, um...wondering if you'd, um, want to go get coffee or something?”

Kylee's lips upturned in a smile, trying to hide her sudden dread. “I'd love to,” she started, “but I...I'm not really looking for someone right now. I'll have to decline your offer.

The formal and precise use of her words had Taecyeon punching himself internally. She was just trying to make him feel less rejected and he knew it. He had faced plenty of other girls, but coming in contact with Kylee left him floundering like an idiot.

Now, his bandmate, Junho, stood in front of her with his precious lips smiling and eyes narrowed to near a close. He was shorter than Taecyeon, less broad and quieter. However, he had a sense of confidence that he held. Nothing arrogant like Nickhun often exhibited, but enough to make him iffy on approach. His smile was innocent, sweet, and absolutely heart-melting. Kylee felt her chest constrict at the very sight of it thrown her way.

“Yes, I know Junho,” answered Kylee. “How could I not?”

Nikki rolled her eyes. “Just a way to start the conversation.” She grabbed Junho's arm and swung him around her and closer to Kylee. “So you two can chit-chat now.” Grinning at a glowering Kylee, she turned to her own devices with Wooyoung.

Kylee hesitantly turned her attention to Junho. They made eye contact and Kylee quickly glanced away, at her drink, while Junho let out a quiet chuckle. “Nikki's a determined one, isn't she?”

“Oh, you don't know the half of it,” Kylee stated and Junho's smile broadened. “She means will, she's just really...”

“Forward?” Junho finished, taking his seat next to Kylee. She smiled and nodded, tracing her fingertip against the glass of the bar top. “Can I buy you a drink?” he asked.

“I'm not big on alcohol,” replied Kylee with a schrunch of her nose.

“Just one?” the young man pressed, leaning an arm on the bar and turning to face her in his seat. Kylee bit at her bottom lip in hesitation, but Junho was already waving the bartender over. “Vodka for me and for her...”

Kylee spoke before she had truly made a decision. “The same.”

The bartender brought them their drinks, which were followed my a smooth flow of conversation that Junho easily lead. He was easy to talk to, open and sweet. He had plenty to contribute and ask and Kylee felt her nerves begin to loosen as the minutes ticked into an hour with him. Drinks began to accumulate.

"I heard you like to dance," Junho stated, leaning one arm against the bar to peer into Kylee's face. However, she tried to avoid eye contact at all costs. "You wanna go dance and leave these two love birds to their own devices?"

Kylee looked desperately at Nikki, but the little Indian woman was looking at her with a grin. Wooyoung had one arm tightly around her waist, while other held a glass of neon blue liquid. "Remember," said Nikki, "the better they dance, the better they fuck."

At Nikki's statement, Kylee felt the heat spread across her face and immediately felt the discomfort next to Junho has she turned to apologize. “I am so sorry about her—”

Junho laughed at Kylee's flustering. The movement of running her fingers through her hair, hands hiding her face and embarrassment. She was cute when she was absolutely embarrassed. “Its alright. But come on.” He grabbed her hand. “This song sounds appropriate for you and I.”

“I'm not very good,” Kylee stated over the roaring bass as they drew nearer, weaving through the bodies of other club-goers. Intimidation set in when noting she was about to dance beside a K-Pop idol noted for his moves. The dance floor was packed. The DJ was set on a platform high above all their heads, the flashing lights leaving his face shadowed, identity hidden.

“That doesn't matter; I'll lead,” Junho pulled her into him, bringing her back to his chest.

At first, he was subtle in his movements against her body, waiting for her to relax. However, Kylee's muscles were tight as she felt his body brush against hers and like every on eye in the place was on her—scrutinizing. Junho's hands drifted to her hips, pulling them against his. That did not help her unwind at all.

“Relax,” Junho called into her ear. His warm breath tickled the flesh there. “I feel like I'm dancing with a wall.”

“I'm sorry,” Kylee heaved a breath. “I'm just not...used to this.”

“Babe.” Junho's hands began to knead at the flesh at her sides and hips, subtly moving down to her thighs. “You don't have to be. Just stop thinking about it and move with me.”

Goosebumps settled on the woman's flesh when his full lips fell against her neck. Her eyes fluttered closed. Focusing on the beat of the music, she made the connection between it and Junho's body movements. The way his muscles tensed and relaxed against her back, hips rolled into her ass. Junho smirked, feeling her body begin to relax and move with his. They were in rhythm, a beat that made Junho's heart begin to pound and a tingling to form down his body.



“Oh, shit,” Chansung hissed, moving from his place at the railing to nudge at Minjun. The older turned from a conversation with a petite girl with a questioning look. Chansung jerked his neck to the dance floor below them. “Does that look like Junho and Kylee getting friendly on the dance floor?”

Minjun drew closer to the edge, eyes narrowing as he followed Chansung's pointed finger and tried to decipher which couple he was talking about. It took him only seconds to detect his band member's figure and the blonde waves of Kylee. “Oh, God. It is.”

Chansung shook his head. “She turns down Taecyeon then goes and does this with his band mate? That's low.”

“Kinda, yeah,” Minjun said, taking a sip of his drink, “but Kylee's not the only one to blame. I oughta kick Junho's ass for this. He knew what happened between her and Taec; you'd think he'd know better.” He scanned his eyes away from his traitor bandmate and they fell across the bar. The drink he had been sipping at went spewing from his lips. “Is that Wooyoung and Nikki?”

Chansung and Minjun's eyes moved from one couple to the other. “We have double-crossers in our group,”Chansung mumbled.

“I'll give Wooyoung a break and say Nickhun was a jerk to Nikki. But Kylee's the one that turned down Taec. Junho should know—”

“Junho should know what?”At the sound of Taec's voice coming from behind them, both men shut their mouths immediately, bodies tensing. Taecyeon settled between them, eyes falling on the bodies below them. “What's your guys' problems?” he asked, looking between his friends and noticing the way they avoided eye contact.

“Nothing, hyung,” Chansung replied with a smile. “Why don't we go down to the bar and get some more to drink?”

“And tell Wooyoung to keep low with him and Nikki,” Minjun added.

“Wooyoung and Nikki?” Taecyeon looked at him with widened eyes. At Minjun's nod, he smirked. “Good for her. That'd piss Nickhun off to know his girl moved on.”

“My girl moved on?” Nickhun and Tiffany were approaching, her slender arm through his.
Chansung and Minjun shook their heads, but Taecyeon's smirk grew. “Yeah, didn't you see? Wooyoung's treating your girl better than you did.”

Nickhun stared at the taller man for a few unsettling moments before moving his eyes to his girlfriend. “Yeah, well...” He swallowed, but the pleasant expression on his face vanished. Large eyes fell on Taecyeon with a glare. “If you've got shit to say, why don't you look down and see how Junho won over your girl. By the way they're dancing, I'd say Junho's getting some tonight.”

Taecyeon whirled around, clutching at the railing he practically fell over to look down upon the crowd. It took only a moment before he spotted the couple that his friends had been commenting on. They were pressed up against each other, chest to chest, and Junho seemed to be keeping any space from merging between them. Knuckles clenched before Taecyeon pushed off from the metal railing and shoved past Chansung and Nickhun to make his way for the stairs. Alcohol-infused anger boiled in his veins; teeth clenched together. Chansung threw the Thai a glare before following after Taecyeon.

Nickhun was the one smirking before he turned back to Minjun. His smug expression dropped at the sight of the oldest's glare. “You couldn't keep your mouth shut,” Minjun hissed. “You're just as jealous as he is, admit it.”

Nickhun shifted uncomfortably and looked at Tiffany. “Of course I'm not.”

“Then, go and face Nikki like a man.”

“And make things awkward?” Nickhun scoffed. “No, thanks. Taecyeon's going to cause enough trouble on his own. I'm not putting Tiff through that. ”

“I wouldn't mind meeting her,” Tiffany offered. “Everyone seemed to like her and I'm sure we can be civil. Right?” She gave a warning glance at her boyfriend.

Nickhun's answer was a tight smile. “Of course.”


The heat had risen between the couple's bodies. Sweat had trickled on foreheads as their alcohol breath mingled with their mouths within centimeters of each other. One of Junho's arms was unoccupied at his side, while the other had a hand gripping Kylee's ass. He inclined his head, kissing along her jaw to the tendons in her neck. Their hips rolled against each other, making every movement bring on a new wave of lust and need that sent their figures shaking with the exertion to hold back.

“I thought you said you weren't very good,” Junho's lips grazed against the shell of her ear as he spoke.

He felt her body press harder against his and he swallowed the knot in his throat. “I guess you're a good teacher,” she said, bringing her eyes up to his. The connection that sparked between them left Junho unable to control his actions. He leaned forward, slamming his lips against hers. Kylee did not draw back, instead met the force head on—even taking the initiative to sink her teeth into his bottom lip.

A growl resonated from Junho's chest, passing through Kylee's palms that were set on the firm layer of muscle. She smirked against his lips. Just as Junho deepened the kiss, a hand grabbed him by the shoulder of his suit and yanked him backwards, nearly sending the woman in his grasp stumbling forward.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Taecyeon growled, taking the collar of Junho's suit jacket into his large fists and pulling the smaller man within inches of his face.

“Taecyeon!” Kylee put a hand on his shoulder, but he shrugged it off.

“I asked you a question!” Taecyeon snarled at Junho.

“I was dancing!” Junho answered sharply. “Now let go, Taec. This suit is new.”

“I don't give a shit about your suit! You knew how I felt about Kylee—”

“And she turned you down.” A smirk crossed Junho's lips. “So clearly you shouldn't be getting worked up.”

“What the fuck happened to bro code? A girl turns me down so you think you can waltz right in and take her?” Taecyeon's breathes were heaving.

“Taecyeon, stop it!” Kylee cried, worry making her voice shrill. “Let him go! There wasn't anything between us to begin with so stop being a prick!”

Junho was thrown harshly to the side as Taecyeon turned on the blonde woman before him. His eyes were narrowed dangerously, pain etched across his face. “Yeah, but when I asked you to go out with you me, you said you didn't want to be involved with an idol and their crazy lives! What the hell are you doing with Junho, then?”

“We were just dancing,” Kylee tried to calm her voice, though the rapper's actions had gotten her beyond worked up. “Its not like I agreed to go out with him. It was just dancing, okay?”

“And when your guys dry humping is all over the blogs and news tomorrow? Do you think that's not going to be involved with an idol and their crazy lives, then?” Taecyeon shot back. “I thought you were smarter than that, Ky.”

“Hey,” Junho grabbed his band mate's shoulder, pulling him a few inches back from Kylee's bubble. “It was just for fun, okay? Take a breath—”

Taecyeon shrugged away, the heartbreak on his face apparent. He knew it was a lie, all of it. Kylee turned him down flat, but as soon as Junho came into the picture, she was more than ready to feel him up and do every other thing. What made him so different? “It wasn't just fun,” Taecyeon hissed. “Don't act like I'm stupid.”

Junho sighed, a look of almost regret passing over his face before he opened his mouth to speak. However, a racket from over by the bar made all heads turn that way.



Nikki was tracing her finger along the rim of her glass, long dark strands thrown teasingly over one shoulder. An action that gave Wooyoung plenty of access to tease and tickle the skin of her neck. The two had been drinking, rather lightly, all night with flirtaous whispers and giggles that had inner meaning and left them both drawing closer and closer through the night.

“So do you have any plans for tonight?” Nikki asked tentatively, watching Wooyoung from the corner of her outlined eyes.

“Just spending the night with you,” he answered, offering his rambunctious grin. “And maybe...we can take it back to your place tonight?” He wiggled his eyebrows derpishly and Nikki giggled.

“I would, but Kylee's kinda my roommate and I don't want to do that to her.”

“Oh, don't worry,” Wooyoung said matter-of-factly. “Junho's taking care of that.”

“What do you mean?”

“He plans on taking Kylee back to the hotel he rented because the dorms just don't work for fucking, you know? Especially with Taecyeon there...Don't worry about it. Junho and I planned this all out yesterday after dance practice.” His grin broadened proudly.

Nikki shook her head, suppressing a smile. “Sounds like it. But how did Taecyeon handle the whole thing? I mean, he must have if Junho...”

“Not well,” Wooyoung admitted absently, spinning the glass around on its bottom. “He seemed pretty beat up about it, actually.”

“And Junho still...?”

Wooyoung nodded. “I know its kinda low, but Junho wanted Ky just as much as Taecyeon did and now he's going to fight for it. He's more of Kylee's type anyway, I think.”

Nikki nodded in agreement, turning on her stool to look out on the dance floor and catching the approach of two figures who were the last people she wanted to see. “Shit,” she hissed, turning back to the bar.

Wooyoung looked over his shoulder, his usual bright persona vanishing at the sight of Nickhun and Tiffany coming to join them. Wooyoung leaned over to Nikki and whispered, “don't worry about it. Just let me take care of it.”

Wooyoung turned around on his stool, rising from his seat to approach Nickhun. “Hey, man! How you enjoying tonight?”

Nickhun looked far from pleased, glaring at the other man. “Fine. We came over because Tiffany wanted to meet Nikki.”

“Ah, I see,” Wooyoung said, turning to nudge Nikki. The small woman turned around hesitantly.

Nickhun sighed heavily as if it was a great burden to force the words forward. “Tiff, this is Nikki. Nikki, this is Tiffany.

Tiffany held out her hand, lips upturned slightly as she surveyed the other woman. Nikki grudgingly took her hand. “Its a pleasure to finally meet you,” said Tiffany. “Except...I was expecting you to be a little prettier.”

Nikki and Wooyoung's eyes both widened in shock. “Excuse me?” Nikki refrained from slamming her fist into the Korean's face right then and there.

“Its just that Nickhun used to talk about you like you were a high-end model or something. I expected more I guess.”

Nikki's fists clenched and Wooyoung's hand grabbed onto her wrist as a futile form of restraint. “Yah, tell your girlfriend to learn some manners,” he growled. “At least Nikki's face isn't infused with plastic. And her boobs are real.”

Tiffany's jaw dropped and she immediately began to fix at her dress subconsciously. Nickhun, however, just smirked. “Yeah, well at least Tiffany isn't a whore.”

The short statement called for whirlwind results. Wooyoung struck so fast, Nikki did not even have time to react to Nickhun's statement fully, let alone stop her boyfriend. Wooyoung's fist collided with the side of Nickhun's face. He went stumbling back, but quickly gained his footing to bring a punch right back at his band mate. Wooyoung slammed into the bar, sending a bunch of glasses off the side and crashing to the floor. The turmoil that those on the dance floor had heard.

Nickhun came in again, anger towards the other man for touching his past play thing making him snap. He slammed a fist into Wooyoung's cheek two more times before the blonde grabbed his wrist and sent his own fist into Nickhun's gut. Nickhun groaned, doubling over at the pain flaming in his abdomen. Nikki was not sure what to do, though she could not deny the pleasure she felt at seeing Nickhun getting his ass handed to him. A crowd had formed, some beginning to cheer the two fighters on. A bartender was calling for security. Wooyoung grabbed him by the back of the shirt, sending his knee into Nickhun's abdomen again before aiming for his face. A crack ruptured in the air, both women covering their mouth's at the grotesque sound of bone in Nickhun's face breaking. But Wooyoung wasn't done.

He threw Nickhun into the bar, pinning him to the edge. His face was bloodied, split lip and bruising across his cheeks. However, Nickhun looked the worse for wear with a nose gushing blood and swelling eyes that could not quite focus on one thing. “You ever talk about Nikki like that again, I will end you!” Wooyoung shouted, slamming Nickhun's back into the bar with force. The man groaned as his shoulder blades made a sharp impact with the counter edge. “Do you understand me? Yah, I said—”

“Wooyoung, that's enough.” Minjun grabbed a hold of the man's leather jacket and pulled him away. Chansung moved in to take one of Nickhun's arms to keep him from plummeting to the floor of broken glass. Wooyoung fought slightly before catching the infuriated look on the leader's face. “What the hell has gotten into you?” Minjun demanded. Wooyoung hung his head. “You just caused 2PM a shit storm!” Minjun shoved him away. “Take Nikki and get the hell out of here. Go!”

Nikki came forward, grasping Wooyoung's hand and leading him away. The gathering crowd parted, whispers and accusations following the couple to the door. Minjun turned back to everyone, the music had quieted and people were staring. He looked down upon the mess at the bar. Chansung still had Nickhun's arm around his neck, Tiffany dabbing at the wound's in his face with a napkin. Taecyeon stood next to Minjun, not sure what to say. Junho and Kylee were off to one side.

“I say we get out of here,” Junho whispered into her ear.

Kylee turned shocked eyes on him. “Don't you need to help Minjun oppa?”
“No, he'll call JYP and get this figured out. We're better left assumed that we weren't here. Come on.” Junho grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowd, towards the back exit that sat behind the DJ's stand and a maze of curtains.

“I should wait for Nikki—”

“She's going home with Wooyoung,” Junho stated, stopping to turn and face her as they stood in the shadowed borders of the back of the club. “And I'm hoping I could enjoy your company tonight.” A small, yet confident smile crossed Junho's lips as he kept Kylee's blues locked with his. Before she could fully respond, his lips graced over hers, demanding yet sensual.

When they pulled away, Kylee sucked in a breath, face flushed. “I—I guess...” Junho began to pull her outside, when she planted her feet. “Just so you know, Lee Junho,” she said firmly, “I don't do this with just anyone.”

Junho flashed his pearly whites, drawing closer to her again. “I know. And I am honored that you'd consider me. Come on,” he pried gently, backing towards the door, “there's a hotel suite waiting for us.”

“Is there a jacuzzi involved?” Kylee asked, a raise of her eyebrows.

“A jacuzzi and the fluffiest pillows you could ask for,” said Junho.

Kylee beamed, rushing past him and pulling him out the door into the busy night of Seoul.



Wooyoung groaned, flopping over on his other side to lay his arm across a petite body—that wasn't there. He peeked an eye open, finding the empty spot beside him with sheets still warm. Nikki had not been up long. Rolling onto his back did Wooyoung lumber out of bed and search for his pair of boxers. Where Nikki's clothes started and where his ended was hard to tell, but he eventually found what he was looking for after checking under the bed.

The sound of clattering coming from the kitchen signaled where Nikki was located. Wooyoung smiled and crept through the hallway, stopping to check his face in the mirror. He winced at the bruising and swelling; that was going to be difficult to explain to JYP if Minjun hadn't ratted him out.

Nikki was found in the kitchen, working over the stove as she fried a couple eggs. Her small form was adorned with his mauve v-neck from the night before. Grinning to himself, Wooyoung crept forward, his feet silent against the kitchen tiled floor. Nikki let out a squeak when his arms wrapped around her waist, squirming in his grasp so she could turn and stare with large, hazel eyes.

“Yah!” she spat, smacking him the in the arm with a spatula. “Don't scare me like that!”

“Why don't you come back to bed,” Wooyoung offered, kissing at her forehead.

“Because I'm making us breakfast!”

“You don't know how to cook.”

“That's right,” said Nikki, handing him the spatula. “I started it. Now you finish it.”
Wooyoung harrumphed before taking the spatula from her and looking at the mess of the kitchen. “How do you survive?”

“Kylee always cooks,” Nikki answered, “but your bandmember took her away so I have to fend for myself!”

“No, no, no,” Wooyoung tutted. “I will take care of you.” He left a peck on her lips before turning back to the stove. “How does one ruin frying eggs?”

Nikki jumped on top of the counter, setting beside the stove with its warm air wafting against her bare thighs. She held up her chin, feigning pride as she spoke, “some people are that talented.”

Wooyoung shoveled the eggs around in the skillet and shook his head, a smile playing at his lips. After some time, he scooped them out and placed them on a plate. “There, breakfast is saved.”

Nikki's small hand reached out, pulling his chin to the side so she could kiss his lips. “My hero,” she said. “Beating up douche-y Thai boys and making eggs edible.”

“I'm sorry about Nickhun.”

“Don't be,” said Nikki. “Nickhun's an ass, he proved it, and you proved you're more of a bad ass.” She looped her arms around his neck, Wooyoung leaning his forhead against hers, eyes closing. “Its you want to focus on you. Its you that I trust now.” Her fingers eased through dyed-blonde strands, the soft touch soothing.

“I'm happy that you can trust me,” whispered Wooyoung. “Because I am never going to hurt you.”



Kylee giggled as Junho's lips littered her neck with kisses, maneuvering their way down the path of her spine, along canyons of the shoulder blades to the pool at the small of her back. He grinned at the way her bare body squirmed beneath the cool, white sheets.

“Junho...stop....” Kylee groaned, pulling the sheet up over her bare back to shield herself from his assault. “I'm too tired.”

“Did I work you over that much last night?” questioned Junho, laying back down beside her and tracing a finger down her spine.

“Like I said, this doesn't happen very often,” she stated, turning her head without moving from her position on her stomach. “So I'm not real used to...”

“What? Intercourse? Fucking? Sex? Doing the nasty?”

“Junho...” Her already drowsy eyes narrowed further and he snickered, almost more of a giggle. His smile was contagious and Kylee felt it pulling at the corner of her lips.

Silence fell between them, but their eyes were interlocked. Deep browns with ocean blues. Junho scooted forward, a hand on her cheek as he pressed his lips softly to hers. A sensual movement of flesh on flesh, different from the movements their bodies had performed the night before.

The two beings pulled apart, eyes still locked with a sense of pure admiration crossing the void between them. “What does this mean?” Kylee asked softly. “Us?”

Junho remained silent for a moment, face creased in thought. “Anything you want it to be,” he finally said.

Kylee's eyebrows rose slightly. “I'm not really one on casual sex...but...”

“To be frank, neither am I,” said Junho.

“I'd be going against what I told Taecyeon.”

“But did you really even like him?”

“No,” Kylee admitted. “I...liked you. You're more confident, but cool and silent about it. You seem so sweet and caring...”

“I try,” Junho smiled. “The only thing I wish is that I had asked you before Taecyeon. Maybe we could have saved him from some heartbreak. I mean...when Nikki brought you into our practice room that first time, I just knew, you know? I couldn't keep my eyes off of you and my mind wouldn't stop thinking about you...Honestly, I wanted to do this a different way. Dinner, a movie, then some sex later, but...” He grinned. “I didn't mind this either.”

“So...” Kylee started, raising to her elbows before turning onto her back and sitting up beside him, clutching sheets to her chest. “You and I...”

“Does it really need to be said?” Junho wrapped an arm around her, the other hand weaving into her blonde strands as their lips merged again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Proofread later.

HAPPY GRADUATION, NIKKI.
I'm sorry this took so freaking long. Our lovely clubbing adventures with 2PM. :3