Saviour With Eyes Of Jade

“Music is the gateway to paradise, my angels,” he crooned softly as he strummed a melody to his adoring crowd. “Music will set you free. It will make you beautiful. It will make you strong.”

Beliefs are curious things. They can cause great unity, but also great diversity. Belief can spread love, but also great hate and violence. Wars have be created in the names of different beliefs. But what causes a person to latch onto a belief, to forsake their previous thoughts and join blindly into a world of trickery and lies? Desperation? Weakness? Longing?

On the 20th of August, a cult was arrested inside an unassuming terracotta tiled house, at the end of a dirt road. Nearly all of the participants were mentally weak in some form. They were united by their faults, held together by the very cracks that shook their foundations. And all under the thumb of their beloved leader- their Messiah, with the jade eyes and the unearthly voice…

But it was not to last. On that twentieth night of August, the men in blue came to their door, disrupting the fragile society they had struggled to create. One by one, they were struck down, and taken back into the world they had struggled to escape from. The world of concrete and dirt. The world of no acceptance.

Their Saviour was put in chains. And one by one, they were called into the grey block, asked to testify against their beloved leader. Loyalties were torn apart. Boundaries were tested to the limit. A man’s life hung in the balance.

They had found acceptance within the cult. But with that acceptance had come a terrible price. People lost lives. Innocence was stolen. Weakness was exploited.

And in the aftermath, came the consequence. Judgement was needed. A verdict was born…

How could you testify against the one man that gave you acceptance, the one man that treated you as something of unearthly beauty?

There are two sides to every story. The only difference is which side prevails.
  1. Saints With Rifles
    August 20th. The initial arrests.
  2. Phoenix Dance.
    After being captured, Wren was sent straight to a psychiatric ward, claimed to be suffering from paranoia and psychosis. That did not deter the officers from their questioning.