Bulletproof Love

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve:

We stayed paralyzed as our lips touch. I didn't know what to do. I looked into his eyes and I realized he was scared. He thought he was forcing me to do this. I had to smile against his lips. Then I close my eyes and move my hand to his neck and pull him down. I started kissing his lips and he finally reacted, kissing back.

I bring my other arm around his neck and he pulls me closer to his body by the waist. He brings one his hands down to behind my thigh and I know what he wants. I wrap my legs around him and I feel him start walking. Then my back comes in contact with one of the columns on the bed.

He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I grant it to him. I moan as his tongue comes in contact with my mouth. He brings one of his hands back to my waist and gives a sqeeze. I bring my hands to his hair and dig my fingers in it. His tongue started fighting with mine.

He moves the hand from my waist to my butt, and gives a squeeze before he rubs circles into it. I squealed a bit and started blushing more when he whispered into my ear, "I love your ass." He pulls me closer so our regions are touching and I gasp. He takes advantage of that and places his tongue inside my mouth.

I pull back to breathe, but I knew my lips were swollen and my cheeks were flushed. I had my head turned to the side, exposing my neck and Vic took advantage of that. He brought his lips to my neck - where my neck and shoulder meet - and began sucking a hickey into my skin. I let out a small whimper.

Next thing I know, he's licking the skin there. "V-Vic," I gasp out. I feel him smirk against my neck. Then with one last lick, he pulls back and brings his lips back to mine. I immediately begin kissing him back. He moves his hands to where my shirt ended and began running his hand under it. I shiver at his touch, him tracing lines in my side. It felt wonderful.

But I had to breathe. "Vic, s-stop," I say, after pulling back. He pulls back and I couldn't meet his eyes. "I-I'm not ready," I say, hiding my gaze from him. I was embarrassed. Ashamed. I'm still a virgin. The furthest I have gone is kissing. He nods and places his forehead against mine, making me meet his gaze. He smiles warmly.

"That's fine. Time for bed." I nod and wrap my arms around his neck. He got the message and he picked me up, walking to the top of the bed. He lays me down and climbs over me. I look up at him and give one more quick kiss, "Good night, Vic." He smiles and pecks my forehead before sliding off of me. He pulls me closer to him by the waist so we're spooning. "Good night, Kellin."

~~~

When I awake the next morning, I see Vic is still asleep. So I remove his arm from my waist and turn to face him. I place a kiss on his cheek and I crawl out of bed. I put on some shorts and take of my shirt to replace it with a tank top. Then I walk to Cope's crib and pick up her sleeping body.

I walk downstairs and place her in her space-saver to go make her bottle. When that's done, I walk back into the living room and wake my baby up. She whimpers a bit and I frown. "I know, baby, but you need to eat, then you can go back to sleep," I say, bringing the bottle to her lips. She begins drinking and I start humming Scene One - James Dean and Audrey Hepburn.

While drinking her bottle, she kept looking at me. She blinked slowly at me before closing her eyes. She stopped sucking. I pull the bottle back, but then she starts crying. "Shh, baby," I say and bring the bottle back to her lips. She stops and I sigh in relief. "Shh, sweetie, we have to be quiet or else Daddy Vic and Uncle Austin and Alan will wake up." But I smile at her, none the less.

A few minutes later, Austin is descending from the stairs. "Morning, Kellin."

"Hey, Austin, where's Alan?"

"Still sleeping. Where's your other half?" I blush a bit at that.

"Still sleeping." He nods and walks towards me and doesn't stop until he's right in front of me. He brings his hand to my bruised cheek and runs his fingers over it. I wince a bit, "How are you feeling about that?"

I sigh, "To be honest, it hurts. Not the bruise itself, but the fact that Jesse did it. He always promised me he'd never hurt me."

"I bet. It's like me hitting Alan after I promised I'd never do it again." I nod solemly.

"Are you going to talk to him?" And I let out a dry laugh. "I don't think Vic would let me."

He cracks a smile, "You're probably right. You should have seen him last night, he looked ready to murder Jesse."

"I can imagine."

"Yeah, but I understand him. If I were to know that someone hit or even looked at Alan the wrong way, they'd probably be dead."

"... Austin, have you killed anyone?"

"... Yeah, but I stopped after I saved Alan when he told me he preferred to get raped than be with a murderer. After that, I don't kill anyone unless it's, like, mandatory. Like if someone I, or Alan, care about were to get hurt by the person." I nod in understanding.

"I hope I can get Vic to stop murdering people."

"You probably could. Last night Vic told Jesse that the only reason he wasn't killing him was because of you and Cope." I blush a bit and smile down at Cope.

"That's good," I say, lowering my gaze to Cope, exposing my neck. "Kellin? Is that a hickey?" I tense up, beginning to blush remembering what happened the night before and how Vic had sucked my neck. But I didn't reply. "Oh, my God. It is! You and Vic did the dirty!"

"No! We didn't. We just... we just had our first make out session where I wasn't forced into it," I say, mumbling out the last part. He starts laughing.

We stayed just talking for a while until both Alan and Vic woke up. Vic acknowledged me with a kiss to the forehead. We spent the whole day with Austin and Alan because they were leaving today. I was saddened by that, but I knew they'd visit.

They had just left when I hear the doorbell ring. I give Cope to Vic and stand up to open the door. When I open it, I tense at who I see. "J-Jesse, wh-what are you doing here," I stutter out. He looks at me through his eye-lashes and sighs. "I came to say goodbye and... to apologize."

I nod, "Ok. Well, bye," I say, about to close the door, but he grabs for me and I scream a bit. I pull back and begin backing away from him. He sighs, "Ke - " he gets cut off by Vic.

"Kellin, what's wrong," he asks, coming into the hallway. When he notices Jesse, his frantic face falls and is replaced with an angry scowl. "What are you doing here," he snaps.

"I came to say goodbye and apologize to Kellin."

"Right. And why did he scream," he asks, coming closer to me and pulling me into a hug. I immediately relax and breathe in his scent. "He screamed because I touched him." Vic arms tighten and pull back to look at him. His jaw was clenched and I can tell he was about to snap. "Jesse..."

He looks at me. "Yes?"

"Can you leave, please," I mumble. He looks heartbroken and made means to reach out to me, but Vic growled and pulled me away from reaching range. "Didn't you hear him? Leave." Jesse sighs, but nods and walks off into his car. Vic slams the door and I jumped.

He pulls me to him and hugs me close. I wrap my legs around him and he digs his head into my neck, breathing in my scent. He was still tense and I knew he wanted nothing more than to run after Jesse and kill him. "It's okay, Vic. He's gone now. I'm fine," I say pulling back so I could look at him. I stare into his eyes, willing him to calm down and finally he does.

I place a soft kiss on his lips, smiling when I pull back. He smiles down at me and nods. "Alright."

"Good. Now I want to talk to Jack and Gabe before Jesse gets home.Come on, grab Cope," I say, running to our room where the computer is. I turn it on and put in the password before going to the Skype thingy. I log into my account and call Jack, hoping to do the video chat.

By the time they answer, Vic walks in, placing a kiss on my cheek. I return the gesture before grabbing Cope and kissing her forehead. "Jacky," I squeal.

"Kelly!"

"When were you planning on tell me that you're dating Gabey?!"

He blushes and bites his lip, "Um... never, to be honest."

"Why?"

"Because I'd knew you'd freak out." I pout at him and Vic bursts out laughing. "Shut up, Vic," I scold, turning away from him to face Jack. He pecks my cheek and I blush. But I send him a small smile and he leans down to peck my lips. It was a short, sweet kiss. We're both smiling as we pull apart, except I'm blushing and Vic isn't.

When I face Jack, he had an eye-brow raised. "So, are you guys together?" I nod. "Since when?"

"Um, yesterday."

"Oh, wow. Well, I'm happy for you," he says and just as I was about respond, a voice interrupts me. Then Gabe comes into view of the camera. "Gabey!"

"Kelly! And Viccy!"

"Hi," Vic says, sending him a small smile. And that made me smile because he was trying to be polite. "How have you guys been," he asks.

"Good," I respond.

"Yeah, they finally got together," Jack says. Gabe smiles, "Finally! We've all been waiting, especially Jesse," and my mood plummets at hearing his name. Gabe was still talking, but I couldn't focus on what he was saying. It's all a blur to me.

Vic noticed my change of mood and wrapped an arm around my waist. I turn to look at him, and he was sending a frown my way. I send him a small smile, but he wasn't buying it. "You okay," he mouths, and I nod. I lower my gaze and take a shakey breath, before turning to face Jack and Gabe.

They had also noticed my change in mood. "You okay, Kellin," Gabe asks.

"Yeah... I-I just had a bad disagreement with Jesse."

"How bad," Gabe asks.

"Um.... he punched me?" They both gasp and Gabe jumps up. "What?! That son of a bitch is going to pay when he gets home! He knows what you went through - hell, he was there - and he goes and does that?! What the actual fuck?!"

"Babe," Jack begins. "Calm down. We'll make Jesse pay, alright?" Gabe nods. But now I'm worried for Jesse's safety.

"Um, can you guys not hurt him?" They all look at me as if I've grown a second head. "What? Why not," Gabe asks, and I see Vic glare at him a bit. I place my hand over his and smile at him when he turns to face me. Then he calms down and I turn back to Gabe.

"I mean, he's still my best friend. He's helped me through everything. He never complained and he always made me feel safe. He listened to my songs. He hugged me at night when I had nightmares. He held me as I cried myself to sleep. He gave me a place to stay. He kept me safe. He bought me clothes and food when he wouldn't. He treated my wounds. Jesse's my best friend, and even though he did hit me, I still love him. So... Please don't hurt him."

Vic grip on my waist tightens a bit. "Fine, we won't hurt him, we'll just yell at him, okay?" Gabe asks and I think about before confirming it. "Okay, but only yelling," I say as I grab Cope and begin to bounce her a bit. She giggles and I smile back. I bring her to my chest and turn back to them. I see them smiling and when I look at Vic, he's smiling too.

"Well, Kellin, we have a date to go to. Talk to you later. Bye," Jack says.

"Bye, guys," Then I pick up Cope's hand and wave it for her. I turn off the computer and lean into Vic's chest. "So, you still love Jesse, huh?" He asks, and his voice was void of emotion. I sit up to look at him and see his face was just as blank, except for the jealousy swarming in his eyes. "Yes."

"Even after he hit you?"

I stay silent and give him a blank look before responding, "I'm with you now, aren't I?"

He glares and I get out of bed. "I'm going out with Cope," then I walk out of the room. When I hear him slam the bedroom door and scream my name, I begin running. Shit, shit, shit. I run out the front door and towards the edge of HQ. Then I feel arms wrap around me. I begin kicking and screaming. I had Cope clutched safely towards my chest.

"Jesus, Kellin, calm down. It's just me," comes an all too familiar voice. What is he still doing here? "Jesse?"

"Yeah."

"What are you still doing here?"

"I couldn't leave knowing we aren't on good terms. Please just hear me out."

"No," I say and his grip tightens.

"Please, Kellin."

"Jesse! Let me go!"

"No, Kellin. We need to talk," by now, I was losing my patience.

"Look, Jesse, someone is going to hear me yelling and they'll call Vic. Do you really want him to see you here? Knowing how pissed he is at you?" He stays silent, I knew he was contemplating it. But he didn't put me down, instead he ran with me in his arms. I begin panicking.

"Jesse! What are you doing?! Where are you taking me? Jesse! Don't ignore me! Jesse! JESSE! Put me down!" But he didn't, he just kept running and when the borderline of the gang comes into view I begin fighting back. "Jesse! I have Cope, can we at least drop her off at the house? Or to Vic?"

"We'll give her to Jaime," I feel a smirk coming onto my lips. "Oh? Jaime, huh?" He begins blushing. "Not like that, Kellin."

"Like what?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." I continue my game of playing innocent, "I have no idea what you're talking about." He doesn't reply, but begins walking towards the borderline, and just as I was about to ask him where he was going, he stops walking. "Alex?" I hear him ask. Alex? That name sounds familiar.

"Jesse! And.... boy on Jesse's shoulder! Hello!" That voice sounds familiar.

"Babe, that boy on Jesse's shoulder is Kellin." Another voice says. How do they know me?

"Jesse, put me down," he does so this time and when I turn around, I see why the name Alex sounded so familiar. "Kellin!"

"Alex? What are you doing here?"

"I have a gang meet with Vic. Why are you here?"

"Wait - you're in a gang, too? Why is everyone I know in a gang?" I can't believe that Alex is in a gang too.

"I'm the leader of the gang," and of course he's the freaking leader. Fantastic. "And who's the baby," he asks, stroking her cheek.

"Copeland. Cope for short."

"Who's is she?"

"Mine. With Vic." His stroking stops. "Ooh! Someone's getting frisky with Vicky." I begin blushing. "N-No. I found her as her mother was dying and we took her in." He just wiggles his eye-brows. "Alex! It's not like that! I'm still a virgin!"

"What? Really? Kellin, how old are you?"

"22," I mumble.

"Uh-huh. And why, pray tell, are you still a virgin?"

"Um, because no one's ever liked me enough to go out with me? I mean people have tried to rape me."

"Well, let's hope no one does and you actually get to choose when you lose your virginity. I remember you told me you were saving yourself."

"Thanks, Alex."

"Although, I don't get why you're doing that. I lost my virginity to Jack the first week we started going out. And, man, was it amazing! He first started by kis - " Jack cuts him off. "Alex, baby, I don't think they want to hear about our sex life." I send him a grateful look, though, my cheeks were aflame.

"Well, we'll be on our way to Vic's. Bye," he says as he gives me a hug. "Tell Vic Jesse's kidnapping me, okay? Oh, and take Cope to him," I whisper into Alex's ear. I hand her to him and kiss her cheek before walking back to Jesse. He picks me up again and I see Alex and Jack walking towards my house.

He keeps walking until we're past the borderline and he begins leading me through the woods. When we reach a clearing, I see he has a car and he carriss me to it. He opens the passenger seat door for me. Once I get in, he walks around the car to the driver's seat. It was an awkward silence until I decide to break it.

"So...."

~~~

Vic

Fuck, why did I say that? I'm such a hypocrite. I've hit Kellin before too - and though I regret it - I can't hold it against him for still wanting to keep JLaw safe. It'd be like asking him to leave me. And I don't ever want to do that.

I was on the couch when I hear the doorbell ring. I get up, but I was confused as to who it was. But when I open the door, I see Alex and Jack, holding.... Copeland? "Hey, Vic, here's your baby. Kellin gave her to is, telling us to give her to you."

I nod, ask, "How do you know Kellin?"

"Oh, we met him when we had meetings with Jesse," and my emotions darken at the mention of him. I nod again. I lead them to my study where we begin the meeting. We talked about what he needs - drugs, members, girls. Although the girls wouldn't be for them since they're together. And we all know that Alex may be the leader, but he always get his ass owned by Jack, if you know what I mean.

And finally the meeting was over, and right before they were about to leave, Alex turns to face me again. "Oh, and by the way, I can't believe I forgot," he says, laughing. "Kellin was kidnapped by Jesse, you know JLaw? Well, yeah, bye," and then he's gone, and his words finally sink in.

"WHAT!" I run out of my study, grabbing my gun along the way. Jesse was going to die, I don't care what Kellin says.

~~~

Kellin

"... I'm so sorry, Kellin," Jesse says, after he explained how horrible he felt, but I was still wary. Yes, Jesse is my best friend, but he broke his biggest promise: he swore he'd never hurt me. He went as far as getting out of the car, walking to my side, opening the door and getting on his knees, begging me to forgive him.

I bite my lip, my eyes were red from crying, and his were too. But can I forgive him? Should I forgive him? "I... I don't know, Jesse. You... You really hurt me. And I just wanted you to be happy!"

"I know, Kellin, I know. And you don't know how sorry I am for punching you. And I know you only wanted what was best for me. I just... I'm so sorry, Kellin. I never meant to hurt you. I was mad at myself for even hitting you. I beat myself up over it. I hate myself for doing that to you. And you have every right to hate me too. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I'm begging for it either way, so please forgive me?"

I get up and walk out of the car and take a shaky breath before looking back at Jesse. "I don't know, Jesse. I don't know if I can forgive you. I know I forgave Vic, but that's because he didn't know what I went through, he didn't promise to never hurt me, he never swore to protect me; you did! And you broke that promise. And I love you, Jesse, I do, but right now, I just don't know," I say, turning around again.

I hear him sigh, "I understand, Kellin. I love you too." And right before he got in his car, Vic crashed through the clearing. "Kellin!"

"Vic? How did you know where to find me?"

"I didn't," he growled out, but not at me. He was staring at Jesse. I immediately grew fearful for Jesse. I turn to face him slowly, "Jesse, you should leave, like now."

"What? No way, not with him! He's holding a gun!"

"He's holding a what," I say, turning to face Vic, and he was indeed holding a gun. He was aiming it at Jesse. And I knew he would pull the trigger. I ran in front of Jesse and stared at Vic. "Vic, put that thing away."

"Get out of the way, Kellin. I'm sick of this fucker always intruding in our lives."

"He's not intruding, he's simply protecting me, and you know why. Now put that gun away, please, Vic."

"No." And I groan. Fine.

"Vic, if you don't put that fucking stupid gun away, I'm taking Cope and leaving to Michigan with Jesse. And I can promise you that I'll make sure you never see any of us again. It's your choice," I say, crossing my arms. I hear Jesse snickering from behind me. But I didn't dare turn around. "Now, Jesse, get in that fucking car, and drive away. Now!"

He did, probably scared because I never really get mad. Vic put the gun away as soon as Jesse leaves. I begin walking back to HQ, making sure to take the long way, wanting to be as far away from Vic at the moment. "Kellin," Vic calls after me and I begin walking faster. I reach the fence and I jump over it.

I run to the house and up the stairs to our room, seeing Cope in her crib, "Hi, baby. Let's hide from Daddy, okay? Good, he's kind of mad at me at the moment, but I'm also mad at it. Now, let's go." But I didn't get far because just as I turned around to grab Cope's things, I was pushed onto the bed, landing on my back.

I didn't have time to get up because then someone is over me. They grab my wrist and hold them over my head. I begin struggling, but their grip tightens. "Vic, stop." But he didn't, he just began kissing my lips, viciously. I try turning my head, but he brought his other hand to hold my face in place.

I feel the tears forming and I clench my eyes shut to avoid any of them escaping, but to no avail. Finally he stops and pulls back and it gives me time to sit up. But as I look at him, I see he only pulled back to take off his shirt. My blood runs cold. He advances onto me again and begins trying to take off my shirt, but I don't let him. "Vic, please stop."

"This is what you get for thinking about leaving." Then he just rips off my shirt, just to begin kissing my neck. I try crawling away, but he pulls me back and begins unbuttoning my shorts. I begin kicking out. "V-Vic, please, stop," I say, sobs escaping. He holds me down with his legs and begins unbuttoning his jeans, only letting me go to let them slide off.

He goes back to my shoulder and begins biting and licking my neck, I whimper when he bites too hard. By now, I was a crying mess, trembling. "Vic, I'm sorry, just please stop." His hands move to my boxers and he sticks his fingers into the elastic. I start freaking out, "No! No! Vic, stop! No, Vic. Please!" He just grips my hips and glares down at me. "Stop moving," he snaps and a sob is his response.

And just as he was about to start pulling them off, Cope begins crying and I have never more grateful for her crying. But turns out Vic didn't care because he kept going. "V-Vic. Baby, she's crying! Let me go," and he glared but complied. I run away from him and to my baby, pulling her to my chest and running into the bathroom.

I fall to my knees and let out all the pained, hurt, and broken sobs, clutching Cope to my chest. "Kellin! Open this door," but I couldn't respond, I was still too shaken. I'd hate to think what would have happened if Cope hadn't started crying. That brings out more pain-filled sobs. Was this a punishment?

I was about to lose my virginity to someone I thought I could trust. When I hear the lock being picked, I freeze and begin sliding away from the door. My back hits the tub, and I stare at the door, frozen in fear. When the knob turns I begin shaking in fear. Vic sticks his head in and the tears keep coming. I wish I could slide further away, that the ground would open up and swallow me.

He walks towards us and I couldn't meet his gaze. I lower my head and close my eyes, letting the tears fall silently. He picks up Cope and leaves the bathroom only to return and pick me up, supporting my neck and behind my knees. The shaking grows harder and the cries are dying to escape my throat.

But this time, he just lays me on the bed. I open my eyes and stare at him, waiting for him to finish what he started. He raises his hand and I flinch, but he just starts stroking my cheek. I couldn't really see him through my blurry vision. "I-I-I'm sorry," I whimper out. He didn't respond straight away, "It's okay, just go to sleep."

~~~

When I awake later, I see Vic sitting on the edge of the bed and I begin sliding away from him. I clutch the covers and pull them over me, not wanting to show my flat abdomen. He stares at me sadly. "Kellin, I," he begins, walking to the side of the closer to me with his arms out wide, but I just flinch away.

He slowly begins moving his hand closer to me and places it on my shoulder and I burst our crying. The touch bringing back what happened a few hours ago. He removes his hand immediately. I didn't look at him, couldn't look at him. I feel his presence leave the room and I finally breathe.

I pull my knees to my chest and begin crying into them. I finally let the silent tears out. But my body shaked with the silenced cries. Later Vic walks in again and I tensed up. "Here, Kellin, put on some clothes," he says, and places them beside me. When I look at him, he had turned around so I could change. What's the point now, he already saw me. But I get up, wincing a bit. And when I look at my abdomen, I gasp, there was a bruise in the shape of a hand print.

When it came to putting on my pants, I tried to not bend over so much. And it worked a bit. When I see the shirt Vic gave me was a tank, I open one of my drawers and pull out a long sleeve. I don't want to show any skin right now. I had never felt so exposed, so scared. After getting changed, I get back into the bed, wrapping the covers around me.

And all was quiet until someone burst through the bedroom door. I wince at the sound. But when I look up, I see it's Jesse. "Kellin, oh, my God, Kellin," he says walking to me and when he gets close enough, I slide away from him in fear. The tears were building up in my eyes looking at his out-stretched hand.

Jesse begins glaring at Vic accusingly. "What did you do to him?!" But Vic stayed quiet. "Kellin, baby, what did he do to you?"

"He-He t-tried t-t-to r-r-r-rape m-me," and the waterworks just started again. "You what? And you get mad at me for punching him when you were about to take away the one thing that means a lot to him?! How could you?!" Then I hear Jesse punch him before walking to me slowly, I tense up and begin crying harder. "Kellin, Kellin, baby, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you, it's me, Jesse. I'm not going to hurt you."

And I knew I could trust him, but I'm just so scared. "J-Jesse?"

"Yes. Now I'm going to touch you," and I begin panicking. "No, no, Kellin, it's okay. I'm not going hurt you, okay?"

"O-Okay."

"Good, now I'm about to touch you, alright," and I nod. And then I feel a hand touch my covered arm, and I feel as if the breath was knocked out of my lungs. I felt constricted, I can't breathe. Jesse immediately removes his hand, probably noticing something was wrong. "Shh, Kellin, it's okay. It's okay. I'm not going to touch, not unless you want me to," Jesse continues in his soothing voice. I nod.

"Good, now go back to sleep, okay?" And I nod again, laying down.

~~~

Vic

I can't believe I did that. My heart broke knowing I caused all that pain in Kellin. It's all my fault. Why did I let my anger get the best of me? And because of it, Kellin is in bed, shaking in fear, scared of human contact. Cope was still asleep, I rocked her to sleep after laying Kellin's body on the bed.

He had flinched at my touch and I knew that because of me, we had just lost all the progress we made with Kellin. We were back at square one. And all because Kellin stood up for someone who punched him while I go almost rape him.

I had called JLaw to see if he could make Kellin feel better, but Kellin was just scared of him as well. And that's when I knew the serious amount of fear I had just inflicted on Kellin. My poor, sweet Kellin, his beautiful wide eyes with tears swirled inside of them. Fear etched into them. Betrayal shining through them.

Jesse was fuming. "I hope you realize that you have just caused him the most pain anyone could have ever done. He really trusted you and he was beginning to like you. And you just threw that all away. Good luck getting him to fall for you again. Because what you just did to him now, it diminished whatever chance you had of getting Kellin's love."

And that was all he said to me before walking back into the room with Kellin. But it was enough to make me cry. But he was right, I had just hurt Kellin, I even witnessed it. How could I do that? I know what his uncle did to him, so why would I stoop to his level?

It was just the stupid jealousy I felt for Jesse. That Kellin would still choose him over me. And he has every right, but I just... I want him to do that for me. And now, he probably never will. Whatever relationship we had is probably now gone. Whatever chance of him falling for me dead. And all because I was jealous of Jesse, when they both don't even like each other like that.

~~~

Kellin

He gripped my hips before moving down to the inside of my thighs, and I w as screaming my voice off, begging him to stop. "No! No! Vic! Stop! STOP!" But he didn't, wouldn't. He had ripped off my shirt minutes prior and was now working on my pants, I was struggling against, but he was stronger than me.

He punches me and takes that as a chance to pull them off, along with my underwear. I was sobbing by this point, and he didn't seem to care. I feel his hand trailing to my back and then sliding down to my butt. I grow tense, what was he going to do? Then I find out.

He sticks one finger inside me and I whimper at the feeling of being stretched out. "Vic, please," I beg him. But he ignores me. And then he sticks in another. And I was trying so hard to get away. And then he retracts his fingers only to remove all his clothes. "No! No! Vic, no!" But he did.

"Kellin, wake up," he says. And I stare at him in confusion.

"Kellin - "

"Wake up," I hear Jesse say, and I sit up in bed panting. Jesse wasn't touching me, but he was near me. "Wh-What h-happened?"

"You screaming in your sleep. Yelling no and begging Vic to stop. What were you dreaming about anyway?"

"Wh-What h-happened a-a f-few h-hours a-ago." His expression shows a pained one at hearing that. But why? I'm not worth getting upset over. I'm not worth anything. Jesse looks at me before speaking, "Kellin, can-can I hug you," he asks, cautiously. And I just stare at him for a while, fear coursing through me.

"You can say no, Kellin. You have a choice, don't worry," he says, soothingly. And I nod, "Okay. You can hug me." He smiles and wraps his arms around me gently. And at first, I was tense, but when I breathed in his scent, I relax. His scent was familiar and warm, calming. I can trust him.

I hug him back and he clutches me closer and harder. "Oh, thank God. Now I know you'll be okay," he says, and I can hear the smile and laugh in his voice. "Come on, grab Cope, you're sleeping with me tonight." I nod and grab a sleeping Cope and Jesse her crib. We carry the things to a spare room and he sets the crib beside the bed and I get in it.

"Kellin, I'm going to take off my clothes and change into sweat pants, okay?"

"Okay." I turn away when he gets naked though, blushing. I feel him get into the bed and I hug him close. "Good night, Kellin."

"G-Good ni-night, Jess-e." And how I went to sleep I have no idea because all I have been doing is sleep. But I managed. And this time when I went to sleep, I didn't have a nightmare about Vic doing that to me. And it's so strange because just last night, we shared our first real kiss. And this morning he was protecting me from Jesse, but now it seems reversed.

But I do know I'll forgive him eventually. I'll get over this. After all, I've gotten over everything else that's happened to me. This is just another bump in the road I don't want to walk, but have to regardless of what I want. And I'll do it, with my head held high. I will walk over this bump, with the help of Jesse. But I will.

And I have start by talking to Vic.