Bulletproof Love

Chapter Seventeen

Vic

Kellin told me he loves me. Kellin just told me he loves me. Kellin is in love with me. I was still awake, watching a sleeping Kellin. He looks so beautiful - his chest rising and falling at a calm, slow pace, his pretty pink lips parted a little bit, his wide eyes closed, letting his lashes touch his round cheeks.

He had this serene look on his face and as he moves a bit, hair falls over his porcelain-like skin. I bring my hand to his face and move it away back into place. He smiles in his sleep and snuggles deeper into my chest. I smile down at him. God, he's so beautiful. And all mine.

I have his love, I have his kids, I will have his virginity. But I don't have his first kiss. Jesse has that. I feel my anger rising at that. No, Vic, remember what happened last time you let your anger get the best of you. I feel my heart constrict as I remember what I did to Kellin last time I got mad. I had almost raped him. God, I had never hated myself more than I did then for doing that to him.

Hell, I had cried, something I never do. But Kellin's frightened expression, his eyes filled with fear, tears, and betrayal. His shaking form, the bruises I inflicted, his trembling voice. It just got to me. Now, I'm not going to lie, I have raped people before and they had screamed, cried, and begged like Kellin, and I didn't care. But when he did all of that, I felt my heart break.

I stare down at him and run my hand over his smooth cheek, remembering when I first met him. His skin was battered with bruises. The ones that got me furious were the ones on his thighs. I know now how they came to be and who inflicted them. Oh, Kellin, if I ever find the one who hurt you, I'm hoping that God looks away.

But his skin was blemish free now, not a single scratch. Except for the three scars on his wrist. He told me the story of those and how he regretted doing it right after. I kissed the scars on his wrist and told him, "I still think you're beautiful and I don't ever want to lose you."

I stare at him and remove the blanket, he shivers a bit, but he digs his face in my chest and stops. I smile at him, God, he's perfect. I stare at the American flag shirt he wears to sleep, it was loose on his slim frame. I lower my gaze to where the shirt stops - a little before mid-thigh.

His legs pale and smooth. I remember when he wore those ridiculous pink shorts, because he had forgotten to do the laundry and it was his last resort. He was scared when he told me he forgot to do the laundry - probably thinking I'd lash out like his uncle. But I just told him it was fine.

His legs were on full display right now.  His beautiful skin exposed. I run my hands over his thighs, enjoying the feel of that soft skin. All of him was soft, well, I don't know about down there since I've never seen him naked. Not even when I almost broke him. I sigh before covering him up again.

I peck his lips before wrapping my arms around him and falling into a deep, blissful sleep.

~~~

The next morning, I wake up to someone jumping on me. I groan and J hear Kellin chuckling, music to my ears. "Come on, Vic," he says, softly. "Time to get up." I love his voice. I feel him get out of bed. When I open my eyes, I see Liam on me. He gets off when he sees I'm awake. Then I turn to face Kellin and see him walk to his drawer where he puts on a pair of shorts first and then takes off the shirt to change into a different one. He had told the boys to turn around.

I watch him walk to our bathroom where he brushes his teeth. When he picks up Cope is when I get up and I come up behind him, wrapping my arms around his skinny torso. "Morning," I mumble into his ear.

"Good morning."

I pull back and begin getting ready for the day. When I walk out, Kellin wasn't in the room anymore. He probably went downstairs to start breakfast. I walk downstairs and see him and Alan in the kitchen, smiling and laughing. I see Austin with Cope and the boys watching tv. So I join them.

I take a seat and Rowan gasps, "Dad, no, you're sitting on Timmy."

"Who's Timmy?"

"Timmy's a turtle." He'll get along with Tony very well.

"It's his imaginary friend, dad," Liam says, rolling his eyes at his younger brother. "Oh, I guess I'll move then," I say, getting up and moving to the other side. Austin was smirking at me and he opens his mouth. "Shut up," I snap before he can say anything smart. He just raises his hands in defense and goes back to playing with Cope.

~~~

Kellin

Alan and I were cooking breakfast and we finished, so I was setting the table. "Boys, breakfast!" All of them come in, and then I hear Rowan gasps as I step into the dining room. "I almost forgot - Timmy!" And I send Vic a confused stare.

"It's his imaginary friend," and my mouth makes a perfect 'O'. Alan and I take our seats, everyone starts eating as soon as Rowan returns while I fed Cope. Rowan went as far as giving a seat to Timmy so there was an empty chair at the table.

We finish breakfast and Alan and I begin on the dishes. As we finish, I hear the phone ring. I dry my hands and answer, "Hello?"

"Kellin? It's been a while!"

"Jesse? Oh, my God. It has! How've you been?"

"Been good. I was wondering if I could visit."

"Of course! I have another surprise for you!"

"Oh, God. What is it this time?"

"Not telling. See you when?"

"A week?"

"Alright. How are Gabe and Jack?"

"As far as I know, they're still dating."

"Good. And Justin?"

"He's been good, still his weird self." And I laugh.

"Alright, well, tell them I say hi and I miss them."

"Okay. I miss you too. Bye."

"Bye." I hang up and when I look up, I see Vic there. "Who was it?"

"Jesse. He's visiting in a week," I say, excitedly. But my happiness vanishes when I see his expression. And I remember what happened last time Jesse visited. "V-Vic? You won't hurt me again, right," I ask, my bottom lip trembling.

"Of course not," he says, pulling me into a hug. "I will never hurt you like that again," and I relax in his hold. "I love you, Kellin."

"I love you, too."

We walk into the living room and take our seats until Rowan stares at us as if we were murderers. "Mom, Dad, you're both on Timmy," he says, frantically. We sigh and get up, sitting on the floor. Cope crawls to us. I pick her up, "Hi, baby," I say, smiling.

"Mama," she says and begins crawling away. "You know, we should get a baby gate to keep her from falling down the stairs at night," I tell Vic.

"Yeah. We'll go to the store today, when do you want to go," he says. I smile, "Can we go now and just get it over with?"

"Sure," he says, getting up and then helping me up as well. "Hey, guys, we're going to the store, watch Cope for me?"

"Sure," Alan says, picking her up.

"Can I come," Liam asks.

"Of course. Grab your shoes." He runs upstairs and comes back wearing shoes. "Let's go," Vic says. We walk out the door and towards the garage. We pick a random car and get in, Vic turning on the ignition. "Put on your seatbelt, Liam," he says. Liam huffs, but puts it on.

We drive out of HQ and towards Wal*Mart. Vic parks the car and takes my hand while I grab Liam's. I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for the fact that I've never had good experiences at Wal*Mart. We walk to the baby section, Vic never leaving any of our sides and it made me feel safer.

We look for the baby wall and finally find it beside the cribs. Vic grabs a box and we begin walking towards the cash register. "Hola, ¿como estan?" The cahsier asks.

"Bien, ¿y usted?" Vic responds.

"Bien, gracias. Va ser veinte dolares." Vic hands her money and we're leaving before we know. But as we walk to the car, I freeze and I feel Liam do the same. "Vic," I say just as Liam says, "Dad?"

"What is it," Vic asks us, worriedly.

"It's the guy that said I'd make a good sex slave for him."

"Really? That's one of the guys that raped me," Liam says, moving closer to me. I wrap an arm around him, my heart clenching. Looking at Liam, you could see how afraid he was. Vic puts the box down and gets down to Liam's level.

"Don't worry. I will never let anything happen to you," he says, pulling Liam close and kissing his forehead. He gets up and stares into my eyes. "Or your mother," he finishes. I nod and take Liam's hand.

We begin walking towards the car and Vic puts the box in the trunk before unlocking the car, but before we can get in, I hear a voice call out. I tense up and Liam moves to my side, digging his face in my stomach. I see the man coming closer, but before he reaches us, Vic rushes to our side.

"Hey, isn't that the whore of a kid I fucked," he yells and Liam flinches.

The man freezes when he sees Vic. "Get in the car," he orders. I help Liam into the car before turning to look at Vic, he was tense and he was angry. "Never call my son a whore again or I swear to God, you'll regret it."

"And what are you going to do?" Vic punches him and I flinch, having known what Vic's punches feel like. "Ever heard of Pierce the Veil," Vic hisses and from what I can see, at the name, the man's eyes shine fear. "I can see you have," Vic begins. "Good, ever mess with my family again and you'll have that gang after your pathetic ass." Then he tells me to get inside the car and he gets in himself.

We drive away and it was a tense, silent ride. That is until Vic speaks up, "Liam?"

"Yeah, dad?"

"I hope you know that you aren't a whore. That man is a liar. You're anything but a whore."

"... Thanks, dad. But I can't help but feel like one at times."

"Well, don't. You're not a whore because you didn't want it. You'll never be a whore."

"Okay," and I send a smile to Vic. He really cared. I place my hand over his and he looks at me through the corner of his eye. I send him a small smile. He sighs and sends me one as well.

We arrive at HQ and we go park the car in the garage. Vic takes out the box and we all walk back home. We see Alan making Cope go to sleep while Austin played video games with Rowan. To be honest, they looked like parents. I see Alan walk to Copeland's space-saver and lay her in it gently before strapping her in.

Alan smiles when he sees us and takes a seat on the couch. Liam runs to Rowan's side and Austin hands him his controller before going to sit on the couch with Alan. Vic and I walk upstairs where he starts setting it up. This was to prevent Cope from falling down the stairs if she ever got out of her crib.

When we're done, we go downstairs careful of where we sit so we "don't sit on Timmy."

"So, we'll be leaving in a few days," Austin informs us.

"Yeah, thanks for having us, though. I know we must have been a hassle," Alan continues.

"No, we didn't mind having you. Although, I wish it were under better circumstances," Vic says and I gape at him. He was being friendly.

"So, what are we doing today," Alan asks.

"Let's go swimming, we have a pool in one of the houses here."

"Really?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, come on, let's go find you some swimming shorts, I'm sure I have some from when I was a boy," he says and the boys follow him.

Austin gets up and walks up the stairs. "Does he have shorts here," I ask.

"Oh, yeah. They once had a gang meeting in the hot tub, so he has a pair here."

"What about you," I ask.

"Oh, I don't swim. I might get in the hot tub. You?"

"I kind of forgot how to swim. It's been - what? - eight years since I've been swimming."

"Well, join me in the hot tub."

"I don't own swimming trunks."

"You can borrow some of mine. Come on," he says, getting up and pulling me up the stairs. We walk to his room. He starts digging through his clothes and pulls out to pairs of shorts, handing me a pair. "Go change in the bathroom," he says.

I walk in and take off all my clothes, putting on the shorts and my tank top. I walk out and see Alan already in the shorts. "Come on," he says, pulling my hand so I drop my clothes. When we walk downstairs, I see we are the first ones ready. Then Austin descends. Looking at him, I see he had a lot of muscle and he was covered in tattoos. He also had a scar on his chest.

He walks to Alan's side, wrapping an arm around him. And finally Vic and the boys appear. I also notice Vic had Cope in his arms and she was wearing a one piece. Awww. My baby looks so cute. "Let's go," he says.

We walk out and Vic leads us to the house. He unlocks it and turns on the lights. I look around and see that there were the doughnut floats and some for babies. Before I can do anything else, Alan pulls me to the hot tub and turns it on. And I was about to get in, but he stopped me.

"Uh-uh. Take off the shirt." I blush, but do as he says. My blush darkens when it's off. "Alan, I don't feel comfortable," and he stare softens. "It's okay. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Now let's enjoy ourselves, okay?" I nod.

He smiles and we step into the Jacuzzi. I immediately relax at the hot water. "This feels amazing," I breathe. From behind me, I hear the boys, Vic, and Austin laughing. I turn to see Vic holding Cope in his arms and she was kicking the water. Then she starts splashing it, laughing and giggling.

The boys were floating around and Austin was swimming. And I felt happy knowing they were having fun. I turn back to Alan to see his head leaning back, his expression pure bliss. And I copy his action, letting my body relax.

After a while, Vic comes to the Jacuzzi and hands me Cope before diving into the pool. I let her feet touch the water to see how she would react to it. She kicks it, smiling, so I set her in deeper. She was reacting to the water all right, but I was reluctant. Eventually, I set her on my lap, letting her play with the water.

I cup water and let it fall on her head, wetting the short hair she has. She squeals. I smile down at her. I pick her up and let her feet touch the water before pulling her up again and then doing it again. She was kicking the water.

But then she started shivering and I knew it was time to get out. I walk to a chair and grab her towel that Vic brought. I wrap her in it, drying her a bit before pulling it back and taking off her swimsuit. Then I wrap her back up. "Hey, Vic?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm about to take Copeland home."

"I'll go with you," he says, getting out of the pool. Before I could protest, he was already beside us. "Alright," I say, "let's go."

"Alan, when the boys want to leave, bring them home?"

"Sure," he replies. I smile and nod before walking out. Vic and I walk back home where I give Cope a bath to wash out the chlorine from her hair and body. After that's done is when I put her some clothes on. When I walk out of the bathroom, I bump into Vic.

"I'll take her, you can shower."

"Thanks," I say, pecking his cheek before grabbing my clothes and towel. I walk back into the bathroom and lock the door before stripping out of the shorts and turning on the shower head. When the water is warm enough is when I get in under.

I finish with my shower and step out, drying myself and then putting on my clothes. I walk out of the bathroom, towel drying my hair before laying the towel on the door to dry. I see Vic with Cope on the bed. "Vic, you can shower now."

He smiles and nods, handing me Cope. I walk downstairs - opening the baby gate - and set Cope in her high chair before walking into the kitchen to start lunch.

By the time I was almost finished, Alan, Austin, Liam, and Rowan walk in. They immediately all perk up at the food, but I stop them, "Nuh-uh. No lunch until you all come down showered and clean." They both groan, but Austin and Alan were both smirking. "You as well," I tell them, crossing my arms.

"What? But we're both adults," Austin protests.

"I don't care, go freshen up," I say. They groan, but walk upstairs. I go back into the kitchen, adding last touches to the food when Vic speaks up, "Well, Mama Kells was interesting to watch."

"Shut up," I mumble, blushing.

"Nah, it was cute. But it goes to show, you are the mom." I decide to ignore him and begin serving the food. I set the plates full of food, making sure to give Vic his last. The boys were the first to appear and they immediately dig in.

I begin feeding Cope her food. Then Austin and Alan appear. They begin eating as well. When I'm done feeding Cope, I begin eating.

Lunch went by smoothly and Austin offers to wash the dishes. When we enter the living room, I stop and look to Rowan. "Rowan, sweetie, where is Timmy so I know where not to sit?"

"He's still eating."

"Alright," I say, sitting down. Vic takes a seat beside me and Alan takes the recliner. The boys were watching Spongebob. Then there was knocking on the door. I get up to answer it and smile at who I see.

"Tony!... and Mike," I say, my cheery expression disappearing at seeing him.

"Aw, come on, Kellin. I'm sorry." But before I can reply, Rowan speaks up, "Mom, who is it?" Then he appears beside me. When I turn to face Mike and Tony, they both had an eye-brow raised.

"These are your uncles, Tony and Mike," I say, gesturing to each on their name. Tony waves at him and I gesture for them to come in. They do and I lead them to the living room. "Vic, Mike is here."

But Mike being his smart self says, "There's another one?!" Pointing to Liam. Liam looked upset and I rush to his side. "Mike, don't yell. They don't like it," I snap.

"Sorry," he says. I roll my eyes at him. "Ignore him," I say. "He's your stupid uncle."

"I'm not stupid!"

"Shut up, Mike, you are," Vic says, pulling Rowan onto his lap. He was rocking Cope's space-saver with his foot. Mike and Tony sit down and Rowan yells, "Mom! They're on Timmy!"

"Who's Timmy," Tony asks.

"His imaginary friend," I mouth. "Timmy is a turtle," I say, speaking out this time. They nod, moving to another spot on the couch. I take a seat beside Vic and pull Liam with me.

"So, why do they call you 'Mom', Kellin," Mike asks.

"They asked me if they could, and I said yes."

"What do they call Vic," Tony asks.

"Dad," Vic answers.

"So, you're their parents now," Tony asks. We nod.

"Okay. Kellin, Alan? Can I talk to you in private?" He asks, sending us a look. I knew why. He was going to ask about the cottage and he didn't want anyone to know about the cottage.

"Yeah," I say, asking Liam to move and Alan gets up, replying with, "Sure." We walk to the hallway and then we bolt up the stairs. We walk into a random room that no one uses and lock the door.

"Okay. How as your stay in my cottage?"

"It was good. Kellin visited me everyday."

"Can I ask why you needed to stay there?"

"He had a fight with Austin and Austin had come here, so we decided to hide him in your cottage."

"Okay. As long as Mike and Vic don't know about it, we're fine." Then we hear a bump on the door and we quiet down, and hear, "Mike, you idiot."

"Shut up, Vic, they could hear us."

"Both of you shut up."

I smirk having an idea, I whisper it to Alan who tells Tony and we all smile at each other. I nod, telling them to begin. Alan first, "Ahh, Kellin, you sure know how to suck dick," he says, fake-moaning.

"Ugh, Tony, right there, hit that spot again," I scream.

"Kellin! You're so tight," Tony yells. Then we jump on the bed, making it squeak and groan. We kept fake moaning and Alan decides to speak, "Ugh, Kellin. I'm cumming," and then he lets out a loud moan. "Kellin, I can't believe you swallowed it all."

Now it was up to Tony and I. "T-Tony," I breathe. Alan covers his mouth to stop himself from laughing. "I'm about to cum!"

"Me too, Kellin!" And then we both scream. I walk to Alan and mess up his hair, then do the same to Tony. And they both do it to me. We walk to the bathroom and splash water on us to make it seem as if we were sweating. And we mess up our clothes a bit.

"Ready?"

Tony and I nod, we were almost laughing. Then we open the door and see our partners there, glaring, arms crossed. "Oh? Hey, guys. We just finished our talk," Tony begins.

"Yep. It was very important," I say, agreeing.

"Yeah, let's go downstairs," Alan says, pulling our hands and we bolt downstairs. "Boys, we pulled a prank on your father. Don't tell him where we went," I say, running and they nod. We run outside, towards Jaime's house.

I knock frantically on the door and he opens up. We run in, breathing hard. "Uh, not that I mind your company, but why are you here?"

Then I explain what we did and why and he bursts out laughing. "Oh, wow. Please, stay as long as you need," he says, between laughter. Then we all start laughing. "I can't believe we did that," I say.

"Right? We're crazy." Tony.

"Did you see their faces? Priceless!" Alan.

"Yeah, but we're so dead." Tony. The laughter dies down and it's a tense silence before we just start laughing again. Then Jaime walks in.

"So, Jaime, you still in contact with Jesse?" He begins blushing like mad. "Yeah."

"Oh," I say, feigning surprise. "Is that so? And what have you talked about?"

"Nothing much. The basics."

"What does 'the basics' cover?"

"You know, how we are, what life is like. He told me he was coming to visit you in a week."

"Yes, I know. Are you going to come over when he does?"

"Um, I guess."

"Kellin, stop patronizing Jaime," Alan says, laughing. I laugh too. "It's alright, Jaime. I approve of your relationship."

"Wait - we aren't in - " but we were already gone. We walk home and see Rowan and Liam still playing their game. "Where's your dad?"

"He went with Uncle Mike and Uncle Austin to look for you." Liam.

"Ok."

"What was the prank anyway?" Rowan.

"We pretended to have sex with each other because we knew they were eavesdropping."

"Oh, okay, by the way, Timmy is on the recliner," Rowan says. And we sit on the big couch. I see Cope was still in her space-saver, sleeping. "Don't worry, dad told us to feed her and then let her go back to sleep." I nod.

Then we hear the door burst open. "Where could they be," Vic snaps.

"We've checked everywhere," Austin shouts.

"Ugh, Jesus." Then they walk into the living room and freeze when they see us. "Hey, dad, they're back," Liam says, informing Vic of what he already knows. Tony, Alan, and I look at each other before looking at our partners. Then at each other again before we burst out laughing.

They looked confused, but the anger didn't fade from their eyes. I couldn't stop laughing. "It was - it was a joke," Alan says, through his laughter.

"We knew you - you were eavesdropping," Tony says, struggling.

"They're right, it was my idea," I say, falling to the ground in laughter. Soon Alan and Tony join me and we were a laughing mess. Vic and the others had a look of revelation as we told them the truth.

And finally we stop laughing. I get up on shakey legs before trying to help Alan up, but he pulls me down and I land on top of him. I start laughing again and try to pull myself up only to fall again. But I think Vic's jealousy got the best of him because he pulls me up and holds me to his chest by the waist. I see Austin do the same.

Alan and I make eye contact and start laughing harder. Today's a good day.

~~~

It was night time now, we were getting ready to go to bed. And Rowan told me to get Timmy, so I pretended to grab thin air and gave it to him. Then he went to sleep.

I walk back to Vic and mine room. I see him changing and I blush and look away. "You can look, Kellin. You know I don't mind," and when I look up he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against his body. Then he leans down and kisses me.

I kiss back and we just stand there kissing until he pulls back. "What was that about," I ask, breathlessly. "Nothing," he says, grudgedly.

"Vic, what's wrong?"

"I just - I know that what you did with Alan and Tony was a joke, but I can't help but feel like it really did happen. That you gave someone else your virginity."

"Vic," I begin, placing my hand under his chin, making him look at me. "I love you. And only you. I'm sorry if the prank made you uncomfortable, but that's all it was - a prank. If I ever do lose my virginity, it will be to you. I can't picture myself doing it with anyone else. Just you. You don't have anything to worry about. Okay?"

"Okay. And I love you too." I smile and peck his lips before walking to my drawers, pulling out my shirt. When I turn to Vic, his back was already to me. I change quickly and walk to Vic. He carries me to the bed where we sleep together.

That is until we wake up to Rowan crying. We sit up and Vic was about to get out of bed, but I stop him, "No, it's okay. I'll check." He nods and goes back to sleep.

I walk to the boys' room and towards Rowan's bed, but I don't see him and now I'm awake. I run out of the room and sprint down the stairs. And I see him in the middle of the living room in the dark. "Rowan, how'd you get down there?"

"I don't know - Timmy brought me down here."

"Okay. Well, I'll be right down. Don't move." He nods and I open the baby gate before walking down tbe stairs. I reach Rowan and pick him up, carrying him back to his room. I lay him in his bed, pecking his forehead. Then I walk back to my room and flop down on the bed, going back to sleep.

That was a week ago and I was about to tell Jesse about it. He had arrived this morning and since Austin and Alan wanted to say "hi" before leaving said they'd be leaving tomorrow. I'm going to miss them, but at least I have Jesse now. I'm not going to lie, I was scared for Vic's reaction to Jesse being here, but he was civil.

But the whole day, Vic didn't leave my side and it was cute that he was jealous and protective, but I really just wanted to hang out with Jesse. So when the boys asked for Vic, I took it as my chance. And I had told him how I'm scared of an imaginary turtle.

When Jesse first came in, I told him to close his eyes and I ran to the boys room, telling them about Jesse and how they were his surprise. I told them to hide until I call them out. So we walk downstairs and the boys hide in the kitchen. "Ok, Jesse, open your eyes," I had said.

"Uh, Kellin, there's nothing here."

"Not yet, boys, come on out." They walk out and stand on either side of me, hiding a bit. "Jesse, meet my sons - Liam," I say, gesturing to him. "And Rowan," I say, doing the same.

"You have two more kids?!" And I feel the boys flinch.

"Jesse, don't scream. They don't like it."

"Sorry. But how? What?"

"Boys, go to Vic."

"Okay, mom." They run off. I turn back to face Jesse. "I found them in the woods, badly beaten. I couldn't leave them, so I took them in. And they asked Vic and I to be their new parents."

"Ok. I'm not actually surprised that you took them in - knowing you. But if you're 'mom', does that make Vic 'dad'?" I nod and then we had begun talking a bit until Vic's jealousy got the best of him and he found excuses for me to leave Jesse. The boys saved me though, they wanted to play with Vic and I was finally able to talk to Jesse. And I told him about how Rowan's imaginary friend freaks me out.

"So what happened?"

"Ok. So, my eight year old has a turtle named Timmy that he can't sleep without. And he's on some real weird shit in his life. Like I'll wake up and I'll hear him crying, and I'll go to his room, but he won't be in there.

But he'll be downstairs. Which he has to climb over like a baby like gate and then walk down a hard wood staircase. And he'll just be in the dark by himself."

"Which one is the eight year old?"

"Rowan. I'll be like, 'How'd you get down there?' And he's like, 'I don't know - Timmy brought me down here.' So Timmy's a real scary imaginary friend."

"That's real," Jesse says.

"Right? I'm just hoping he'll grow out of it."

"Anyway, how've you been?"

"I've been good. Two more children won't kill me."

"Well, you seem happy. So I'm happy. But how have you been since Vic..."

"I've been good. I have my episodes, but I'm okay."

"That's good."

"Yeah, but don't mention what happened to the boys, they love Vic. And they were sexually abused most of their lives. So don't. Please."

"Don't worry, I won't. Where are they now?"

"I think they're sleeping with Vic." And it was night time, the time when I finally got to talk to Jesse alone. "Let's go check on them, I want them to like me and pick me as their favorite uncle."

I laugh, "You don't have competition with Mike, you only have it with Tony, Alan, and Austin. And maybe with Jack, Justin, and Gabe when they meet them. Good luck." We walk to the boys' room and I open the door quietly. I almost "aww" at what I see. There was Vic on the boys' bed both boys on either side of him, asleep on his shouders. He had an arm around Rowan and Liam and he was also asleep. I take out the phone Vic bought me and snap a picture, setting it as my wallpaper.

We walk out of the room and back to the living room where Alan and Austin were heavily making out. I blush, turning my head away and Jesse clears his throat. I turn to see Alan and Austin breaking apart. They blush, but get up and run upstairs. I think I have an idea as to what they're about to do.

"Vic really cares," Jesse says - out of nowhere to be honest. I send him a look of confusion.

"Vic - he really does care. He may not be the nicest guy, or ever been in love, but he definitely cares. And it's obvious he really loves you too."

I blush. But Jesse continues, "I approve of Vic, sure, he's a bit of a fixer-upper, but he obviously loves you very much and that's more than I can ask of him. As long as he loves you and doesn't hurt you ever again, I'll approve. Because the moment he hurts you, I'm taking you and the kids and booking it." I laugh.

"Thanks, Jesse," I say, hugging him. "And I've finally told Vic I love him too," I say, quickly.

He pulls back, smiling, "Really? That's great! Oh, I can hear wedding bells already. What will be your color scheme - black and blue, green, purple?" I start laughing.

"Jesse, calm down. There won't be any wedding bells for a while. Remember, this is my first relationship and I want to take things slow. Wait until I'm ready, you know?"

"That's good, Kells - that you're waiting. And I'm sure Vic will wait for you until you're ready. Speaking of, he hasn't tried to force himself onto you, has he?"

"Of course not. The most we have done is kiss."

"Good. I don't want to see you broken ever again. You're the happiest I've ever seen you."

"I feel happier." And it's true, I've never felt better in my life than I do now. I haven't cried, had a nightmare, flinched, I don't have bruises or scars. I'm the best I've ever been in my whole entire life. "How are your songs coming along?"

"You know, I haven't been writing. I should start again."

"Alright, tell me when you finish one, you know I love your singing."

"Ok. You'll be the first to know."

"I better. I also better be the first to know when you lose your virginty." I pull back and hit his arm. "Jesse," I scold. "No, bad Jesse. You will not say things like that."

"I'm not a dog."

"Could have fooled me."

"Jerk."

"Yeah, yeah, but Jesse, I'm going to bed. Good night," I say, picking up Cope from her space-saver. "Good night, Kellin." I start walking upstairs and begin blushing when I hear moans coming from Austin and Alan's room. I walk faster past that room. I reach my room and I place a sleeping Cope in her crib before changing myself into my shirt and going to bed.

Hours later, I wake up when I feel someone enter the room. I sit up and begin rubbing my eyes. "Vic," I call.

"Yeah," he says. "Go back to sleep," he says.

I see him walk to his drawer and begin changing. I lay back down and close my eyes. I feel Vic get in bed and pull me to his chest. "I love you," he says.

"I love you too." He pecks my lips and goes to sleep along with me.