Bulletproof Love

Chapter Twenty-Six

It's been two weeks since Vic killed my uncle and, I hate myself for saying this, I have never felt more relaxed than knowing he's gone. It's horrible to say, but I can actually sleep at night. I no longer have the random nightmares. I can breathe.

Vic had told my dad who only nodded in understanding. I don't think anyone was really upset about his death. Alan helped me through my weird mourning process. I didn't miss my uncle, but I did feel horrible he was dead. He was my uncle and though he abused me, he was the only family I knew.

I was currently changing Cope's diaper. She had eaten a bit of food and I was paying for it. I was almost done. I swipe once more and I finally finish. I pull the diaper out from under her and I place a new one. I strap it up and pull up her pink pants. I set her down and grab the dirty diaper, throwing it in the garbage can in her new room.

After the whole thing with my uncle, Cope finally got her own room. She still slept in a crib, but she had her room painted in pinks and purples. She had toys and stuffed animals with her clothes in her pink dresser. The baby monitor was in her room beside her crib. It hurt Vic more to part with her.

I walk into the kitchen, Cope trailing me, and I open the fridge. I grab her bottle full of apple juice and hand it to her. It was enough to keep her entertained while I began to cook her lunch. Spaghetti would suffice. All the while I cooked, she kept clutching onto my leg. I smiled down at her and she'd smile back.

I finally finished, and I served her a small proportion of spaghetti in alfredo sauce. I pick her up and put her in her high chair with the a plate and baby fork in front of her. When I see her begin eating, I walk back into the kitchen and begin washing the dishes.

I finish and I walk back into the dining room where I see Cope had made a mess all over her face and a bit on the floor. I grab a napkin and begin to pick up the garbage, throwing it away before grabbing another napkin to clean Cope's face.

She moved her head away, "Cope, baby, stop." I managed to clean her some along with her high chair. She continued eating until she was done. I take her plate and put in the sink. Then I get her out of the high chair and begin walking up the stairs with her in my arms.

When I reach my bedroom, I place her on the bed and take off her clothes and diaper. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the tub, letting it fill up with warm water. When it's full enough, I place her in gently and she begins splashing water about. Baths grew on her.

I hum to her as I bathe her. "I am not afraid to keep on living," I sing softly. I continue humming, singing lines here and there, until I finish bathing her. I grab her towel with the hood and pick her up, making sure to wrap her up tightly.

I walk back into the room and grab her a diaper and some clothes along with baby powder. I lay her down and unwrap the towel, placing a diaper under her butt. Then I add some powder on her before closing the diaper up. Then I put her on her onesie. I grab the baby brush and brush her hair gently.

Then I walk back downstairs and I see Vic walking in through the front. "Dada," Cope calls and he looks up and smiles. He walks to us and pecks my lips before taking Copeland in his arms. "And the boys?"

"They went to the pool with Austin, Alan, and Jaxin. I didn't since I have Cope and I'm still healing a bit." He nods before pulling me close by the waist. "How are you feeling," he asks worriedly.

"I'm fine. I don't have pain anymore. I think I'm pretty close to being completely healed."

"Are you sure? We can always go back to the hospital, ask for more - "

"Vic, I'm fine."

"Fine," he grumbles. "Have you eaten?"

"No. I've only fed Cope. There's spaghetti if you want some," I tell him. He got worried again. "Why haven't you eaten? Are you sick? Have you been skipping meals? Does your sto - "

"Vic! I'm okay. I just haven't gotten hungry. I need you to relax for me, okay?"

"... Okay."

"Good."

"I missed you," he tells me. I smile at him, blushing a bit, "I've missed you, too." He pecks my forehead before pulling back and walking upstairs. I stay downstairs and begin picking up. I grab Cope's toy basket and begin picking up her toys.

I finished soon after and placed the basket in the closet. I walk upstairs and into the boys' room. I cringe at the mess. I begin with their clothes. I grab all the clothes from the floor and place it in the hamper. Then I begin picking up whatever toys or game controllers they have on the floor. The toys go in the toy basket and the game controllers I put on the game console.

I fix their bed. Yes, bed since the other wasn't used. I grab the plates they had around and take them downstairs where I wash them. On my way upstairs, I bump into my dad. "Dad, hey."

"Kellin, hi..."

"... Is there anything you'd like?"

"Yes, actually. Is it okay if Cope sleeps with me tonight? I've been meaning to ask you and I really love that baby girl. She's grown on me and - " I stop him, smiling. "Yes, dad, of course." I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. He wanted to be a part of my kids' lives, he'd be their grandfather.

"Go ahead. I'll let Vic know."

"Oh, thank God. I thought I was going to have to talk to Vic."

"Oh, come on. He's not that bad."

"To you, maybe. You should see how he treats everyone else. He either hates them all or he's just very angry with all of them. And then he looks at you, and it's like an angel touched him, he's so happy."

"I-I've never noticed."

"Kellin, that man loves you more than you'll ever know." I nod and he walks off. I walk into Vic and my bedroom and see him laying in bed with Cope on his chest, talking to him. I smile. I walk over to them and get beside the bed where Cope looks at me. "Mama!"

"Hey, baby, how would you feel about sleeping with grandpa tonight?"

"Yesh!" I smile. I loved her so much. My dad comes in and picks up the crib. Vic sends me a confused look. "She's sleeping with him tonight, and I don't see a reason why not." He nods and pecks my forehead before sitting, clutching Cope close to him before letting her go.

She runs around playing with her toys and I hear voices from downstairs. I assume the boys are home. I peck his lips once before walking downstairs with him trailing me, Coco in his arms. I reach the bottom and the boys bombard me with hugs. "Hi, guys."

"Hey, mom."

"How was the pool?" Then Austin and Alan walk in with Jaxin in Austin's arms. I smile at them before looking back down at the boys. "It was great. We taught Jaxin how to play Marco Polo! And Uncles Austin and Alan helped us turn on the hot tub."

"Well, I'm glad you guys had fun."

"Yeah, but what's for lunch," Rowan asks. "I made spaghetti. You can have some of that."

"'Kay, thanks," then he runs into the kitchen. Liam stays with his arms around me. I didn't care that he was getting me wet. "How are you, mom?"

"I'm fine. I'm not in pain anymore." He smiles up at me. "Really?"

"Yes." His smile widens and I lean down and peck his forehead. "Ugh, mom, why?" He groans, wiping at his forehead furiously. I find myself chuckling. "You're mean," I tell him. He ignores me, continuing to wipe at his forehead. He finally finishes when he deems his forehead clean enough. "Mom, why? Kissing is gross."

But before I could retaliate, Vic comes in with Cope walking behind him. "Kissing is gross, now, huh?"

Liam nods firmly. "Austin, Alan! Get in here!" They walk in right after with Jaxin trailing them shyly. "What is it?" Alan asks, smiling down when Jaxin wraps his arms around his legs.

"Liam here thinks kissing is gross." Austin smirks and Alan chuckles. "Is it now? Let's see how you feel about this," Austin says and he leans down to connect his lips with Alan's eagerly. "Eww! Gross! Stop!" Then they add tongue. "Ugh!" Liam screams. "Eww."

"Liam, watch this," Vic says and he grabs my chin and connects our lips. He opens my mouth with his tongue and I vaguely hear Liam mutter something about us being mean before leaving. We all pull away and laugh. Austin and Alan lean down and take Jaxin's hands. I always knew Alan would be a great parent, but Austin surprised me with how well of a father he is. He was strong, sturdy, fun, but also caring.

Alan took more of the mother role. He was kind, gentle, compassionate. He was very caring and loving. He was warm and well, motherly. Jaxin preferred him when he was upset, but preferred Austin when he was scared. I thought it was adorable.

Alan walks to us. "We have to leave today. Tino and Phil can only watch Nala and Sophie for so long, and we promised Jax a dog. He wants to name it Nugget." I nod and hug him close. "It was great seeing you. Come back soon, okay?"

"Promise," he says, pulling back at arm's length. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too." I get down on my knees and stand in front of Jaxin. "Bye, Jax. I'll miss you, as well. I'm glad you're now part of our big, crazy, illegal family." He gives me a small smile. "I'll miss you, too, Uncle Kellin." He then stumbles to me and wraps his small arms around my neck. I hug him back.

He pulls back and runs back to his parents. I get up and walk with them to the door. "Bye, guys, have a safe flight."

"Bye, Kellin," Austin says, giving me a hug before they leave. Before I can turn around, someone is wrapping their arms around my waist and placing their head in the crook of my neck. "You're so good with kids."

"Thank you," I tell Vic turning my head to the side to face him. He picks his head up from my neck and turns to face me as well before kissing me. We stay like that for who knows how long, our lips just touching. Nothing more, nothing less.

We pull away only when we hear Cope begin crying. I pull away from Vic immediately and run to where her cries were coming from which was the stairs. I feel my heart stop when I see her at the bottom holding her head, crying.

I rush to her and pick her up, "Oh, Coco, what happened?" I coo at her trying not to cry myself. I walk into the kitchen and grab an ice pack from the fridge. I gently place on the spot she was clutching and she whimpers at the cold. The urge to cry was stronger. The boys along with Vic and my dad walk in. "What happened," they all ask.

"I don't know. I think she was trying to climb the stairs and she fell down." Rowan walks forward. "Oh, Cope, are you okay?" And she shakes her head no. I hear myself whimper. Vic walks up to us and takes Cope. "Come, now. Let's take her up for her nap."

I nod, following him. We reach her room and I sit in the rocking chair asĀ  Vic hands her to me. She had went from crying out loud to quiet sniffles. I hold her close and rock her to sleep, humming a random song. Her breathing calms down and evens out.

I get up slowly and place her in her crib. I go back to the rocking chair and grab a book I left in here nearby. Vic had left a few minutes before. I look up when I hear the door open. There stood my dad. I close my book and stand up. "How is she?"

"She's fine. I just made her fall asleep. You can take her now if you want. But you won't be able to leave her alone since you won't have a crib to make sure she doesn't fall."

"I know, Kellin. Thank you," he says. "I did have a child for fourteen years," he mumbles the last part. I pretend I didn't hear him. "Good night, dad."

"Night, Kellin. See you tomorrow." He walks to Cope's crib and picks her up gently, expertly. He walks out quietly and I sit back down, going back to my book.

I spent two hours reading and it was eleven by the time I finished the book. I get up from the chair and walk to my room. I look inside and see Vic wasn't in it yet. He was probably still with the boys. I wouldn't disturb them.

I pull the shirt over my head and take it off exposing my bandaged torso. I put on the usual shirt I sleep in and unbutton my shorts. As soon as the zipper is down, they glide off of me. I step out of them and pick them up, taking the clothes to the hamper.

I put my phone to charge. And as I stand up, I hear the door lock. I thought nothing of, but then I feel a presence behind me. Vic begins pulling the sleeve of my shirt down, exposing my shoulder. He brought his other hand under my shirt and pulled me closer to him. I feel his lips begin to trail kisses on the shoulder he exposed.

His other hand went inside my underwear and he engulfed me. I gasp and lean more into his body, away from his hand. "Vic, I - " it was cut off by a moan as he moved his hand. The temperature got inexplicably hotter.

He takes his hands away and turns me around. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. His hands move lower to the back of my thighs and he tells me to jump. When I do, he wraps my legs around him. He carries me to the bed before laying me down gently and climbing over me so that he's hovering.

He leans down and connects our lips. It started out innocent until he added tongue and pried my lips apart. One hand moved under my shirt again, pulling it up as he went. I shivered at his touch. He pulls away and moves his lips to my neck. I gasp as his lips found something that made my body all tingly.

"Vic, I - what are you - " a combination of a moan and a gasp stop me from continuing. He pulls back and takes off his shirt. He leans back and pecks my lips before trailing his hands to the hem of my shirt and begin pulling it up. I sit up and he pulls it off.

He leans down until our foreheads touch. My mouth was open, breathing heavily along with his. "I love you," he breathes. I raise my eyes to look into his. "I love you," I tell him. He kisses me softly. My eyes flutter close at the sweet gesture. I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him lower.

He flips us over so I'm on him and I pull back, sitting up. I rested my hands on his chest and had my head lowered, a blush scattering over my cheeks. He sits up with me now in his lap and brings a hand to stroke my cheek. "You're so beautiful," he says and leans up to kiss me.

We pull away slowly and look at him through my eye-lashes. "We don't have to keep going if you don't want to," he says, with his hand still cupping my cheek and his thumb rubbing my bottom lip that was now swollen.

"I-I," I didn't know. I loved Vic with all my being. I trusted him with everything in me. But was I ready? I knew he'd wait if I wasn't, but what if I was? We got this far and I wasn't uncomfortable. I didn't feel pressured. "I want to," I whisper, looking into his brown eyes.

"I, just, please be gentle," I tell him, looking away, embarrassed. "Hey," he says softly, turning my head to face him. He looks deeply into my eyes before pecking my lips. "I'll always be gentle." I nod and we kiss again. I place one hand on his shoulder and the other on his bicep as he turns us around again.

I gasp into his mouth as I feel the cool sheets touch my bare back. He moves his lips from my lips to my jaw to my neck all the way down my stomach. He stops when he reaches my waistband and sits up. "Are you sure," he asks and I nod, "Yes."

He nods and begins pulling them down and I felt myself get darker as more and more of me was exposed. He slides my underwear all the way down to the floor and moves my feet out it. I was left completely bare on our bed.

His hand wraps around me and my arches a bit off the bed at his touch. I gasp and bite my lip as he began to pump me and I felt myself getting hard. Something that had never happened before. I never masturbated as a teenager and I was never touched this way with me willing.

But he retracts his hand and moves his hand to the inside of my thighs. He gently pries them apart until my legs are open and he situates himself inbetween them. He reaches to his side and opens a drawer and pulls out a bottle.

He opens the cap and adds some to his first three fingers. I was confused as to what that was for, but he moves his hand down and I feel something enter me. "Ooh," I gasp as I shiver at the cold. He moves it in and out and I let out little moans. I feel another enter me and I wince as that stung more. He placed kisses on my neck as he begins to pump those to fingers in and out of me.

"Vic," I gasp. "That feels... good," I breathe and I feel him chuckle silently. He then adds a third one and I whimper at the pain that came with it. "I'm sorry," he whispers into my ear. "I know it hurts."

I nod. "It's-It's okay," I breathe out. He slowly begins to move them and it felt wonderful until he did something that made me see stars. My back arches off of the bed and as I gave a loud moan. "Vic, I - what was that?" But he didn't answer, he just redid what he did and my back arches off again. He kept touching that spot.

My body felt hot. I had never experienced so much pleasure. It felt something like fire. It was indescribable. I was seeing stars. My hair was stuck to my forehead with sweat and I turned my head to the side a bit with my lips parted into a small 'o'.

He removes his fingers. "It's not too late to stop, Kellin," he whispers into my ear. "It-It's okay." He nods and sits up. He reaches for the bottle once more and squirts a lot more onto his hand before rubbing it on his member. He alligns himself.

I feel tears prickle at my eyes as he enters me. I clenched my eyes shut ad sat up as I held him close. My nails dug into his back. He wasn't small. "Vic, it really hurts," I whimper. "I know, baby. I'm so sorry. It'll get better, I promise," he cooed, reassuring me.

He began to move slowly and I winced. But it began to gradually get better as he went along. He began to go faster and faster and moans were leaving my lips. My head lulls back at the pleasure I was feeling and he begins to attack my neck with his lips.

He slammed into me and I let out a scream. I bite my lip to hold more back but he moves his lips to my ear. "Don't hold them back, Kellin. I want to hear you." And I obeyed. The rest of the night was filled with moans and gasps of passion. Hands roamed bodies, lips traced skin.

I was on him as he slammed into me. "I love you, Vic," I gasped in pleasure. "I love you, Kellin." He growled out. I felt something build up in the bottom of my stomach. "Vic, I-I," but a scream left my lips as I came. Vic came later in me and he leaned his head on my shoulder as we both tried to catch our breath.

He pulled out of me and laid me down on the bed. He grabbed some of Cope's baby wipes and cleaned us off. I was dozing off of exhaustion by the time he finished. He pulls the covers over us and pulls me close. "I love you," he tells me softly.

"I love you, too," I smile as I feel myself getting closer to sleep.

He smiles, "Sleep, baby." And I do as he says with a smile on my face.

~~~
P.S. One more chapter. And that's it.