Bulletproof Love

Chapter Four

Chapter Four:

"Oh, Kellin, did you really think you could escape me?" He chuckled darkly. "Now I have you and your little friend, what's his name? Jason or Justice or whatever." I gasp realizing who he had, "Jesse."

"Yeah, that's him." Then he lights up the room and points to a body and I see it's a bloody Jesse. He had blood running down his face, multiple stab wounds on his abdomen and chest area. He had gashes on his legs and blood was running down his legs and arms. "No, Jesse!" I start struggling against the shackles around my wrists - the restraints digging into my skin, drawing blood - but I couldn't get to him. "Jesse, Jesse, please answer me." I didn't get a reaction and that scared me. I let the tears fall and sobs fell from my lips. "Jesse, oh, Jesse."

"K-Kellin?" I gasp as I hear his voice and my head snaps up. "Jesse?"

"Kellin," he says, voice cracking. "Oh, my God, Jesse. Are you okay? How'd you get here?" Before Jesse could reply, he answers, "I brought him here obviously. You thought I wouldn't find out about him, but I did." I turn to glare at him darkly, why does he hate me so much? "What did I ever do to you? What did Jesse ever do? Why do you hate me so much?" I yell at him.

He laughs, a maniacal laugh and that scares me. "Because, Kellin, I just do. And don't think just because you ran off, I won't find you." And I'm confused now, didn't he already find me? But everything starts changing and instead of being shackled to the wall, I'm in Victor's room. And I'm tied to the bed. Will I ever be free?

He appears and he starts stroking my skin. I shiver in disgust and he smirks, probably thinking I enjoyed his touch. Yeah, right. His touch made my skin crawl, and not in a good way. He ran a hand through my hair and hums a tune. "You're so beautiful," he speaks. Then he runs a hand down my cheek. "Gorgeous." I turn my head away. His touch was much gentler than his, but I didn't welcome it.

He traces my nose and eye-brows and smiles, "Exquisite." He rubs his thumb around the shape of my eyes and his smile widens. "You have such large eyes, so wide and innocent. Full of life." He stops for a moment and just stares. I feel my cheeks darken. "Yes, and such an extravagant color. A mixture of blue, green, and gray. Unique." His hand goes lower until it reaches my lips and his rubs his thumb over my bottom lip.

"And the sexiest mouth. Such pink, and full lips. Sinful." He lowers his head until he's inches away and I tense up. "But you won't give me a chance." He pulls back. He unties me and I sit up. I look at him and he actually looks hurt. I lower my head in shame. "And I'm tired of waiting," and I look to see him holding a gun at me. And he pulls the trigger.

I sit up, gasping. I feel something at my abdomen and I immediately push it away. I stay panting and Vic wakes right after I push away his arm. I was clutching the sheets and my heart was beating rapidly. Sweat was coating me and I felt like crying. I feel him wrap his arms around me and I shake them off.

"What's wrong?" I shake my head and sob escaping past my lips. He tries again to comfort me through touch, but I don't welcome it. I feel his glare on me, but I don't care. I hope he doesn't know about Jesse. I don't know what I'd do if he hurt Jesse in any way.

I have to get back. I don't care what Jesse says, I needed to get back for him. I get out of bed in frenzy and look for my clothes. When I find them, I put them on, not caring if Vic saw or not. I needed to get back to Michigan. I grab my bookand walk outthe bedroom door. I had to get back to Jesse. I don't care if he found me as long as Jesse was safe, I'd be fine with it. I'd do anything for Jesse, he's done so much for me.

"Kellin! Kellin!" Oops, forgot about Victor. I was too lost in thought to worry about him when Jesse was my biggest worry. I kept walking, though. I needed to get out of here and back to Michigan. I was down the stairs before I knew it and I was half way to the door. But before I could turn the door handle, a hand pulls me back - roughly, I might add - and I come face to face with an angry Victor.

"Where do you think you are going," he demands and I flinch away at the tone, all too used to it now. I totally forgot Victor thinks he owns me. "I have to get back to Michigan," I say in strained and panicked tone. His glare intesifies. "No." I frown. "Yes. I have to get back. He's out there and Jesse is still over there and he might be in danger of being taken by him. And I can't let that happen. Jesse has done so much for me to deserve that kind of fate," I beg him. But his grip tightens and I shift, uncomfortably. "You're hurting me," I murmur, but his grip doesn't fade.

"You're not leaving," and he starts pulling me away from the door. I struggle against him until I get free. Then I back away, "I have to. Jesse could be in serious danger and with him out there.... shit. Please, I have to go."

"No. And who is this Jesse, anyway?" I look at him in confusion when I hear a bit of jealousy in his voice. Was he jealous? But we just met. "Jesse's my best friend. He's helped me through everything when I was hurt. He was the one to send me here, actually. He wanted me asfar away from Michigan as possible so that he couldn't hurt me anymore. I love Jesse more than anything in the world," I finish, and I'm begging him with my eyes to let me go.

He advances towards me and I back away until my back hits the wall. "You are not going and that is final." I flinch away and frown. "Why? Why can't you just let me leave? I'm trying to save someone's life here. A few days and I'll come back. I just need to make sure Jesse's okay. Maybe get him to leave Michigan or whatever, but he's in danger. Please."

"No."

"Please. Two days, I'll call, anything, just please." And then I felt it. He punched me. He punched me. I didn't fall down or anything, and not because it didn't have the force to do it because it did, but because I was so used to it. And that's what hurt the most. I thought Victor wouldn't stoop so low, but I was wrong. I turn to look at him. He stood there, glaring. No regret, no sympathy, no anything.

I let him lead me back to the room, let him change me. And let him put me to bed, and I was numb as he did it all. Oh, Jesse, I'm so sorry. When I'm positive Victor is asleep, I get out of bed. But turns out he wasn't. "Kellin, where are you going," he demands again. But I didn't flinch, I didn't feel fear, I didn't feel anything.

I slam the bathroom door shut and lock it. When I look in the mirror, I see a huge bruise forming over where Mike had hit me. I hear Victor banging on the door, but I don't unlock it. I feel tears forming. "Is this all I'll ever be good for? Being a human punching bag? That's all I've ever been," I tell myself. "I must have something wrong with me since every man I've encountered turns violent against me. Every single one has come out abusing me. Except Jesse."

I take off al my clothes and stare at my body. Stare at all the bruises, burns, cuts, lashes, everything. I was disgusting. "I'm disgusting." I vaguely hear Victor telling me to open up. I turn the showerhead on and gt in under, not even waiting for the water to get warm, but when it does, it was scorching, and I didn't care that it was burning my skin. I probably deserved that as well since I must deserve abuse. Yeah, I'm a bad person.

I don't know how long I stayed under the water, but I just sat there. But then I see it. A razor. I reach out to grab it, but then I stop when I'm a fingertip away. Sh-should I? I am a bad person. I frown. "Hey, should I cut myself," I call out Victor. I hear him bang harder on the door. "No! Kellin, open up this door!"

"Why not? I must be a bad person to deserve all this abuse. I probably deserve this too." He bangs harder on the door and I'm pretty sure he's going to break it. I turn back to razor and stare at it. I bring it to my wrist and hold it there. Should I do this? I bite my lip and press down on the skin, not enough to break it, though.

No. I shouldn't do this. I can't do this. I drop the razor and slide away from it. No. I quickly turn the shower head off and grab a towel. I put on my clothes and when I'm done, I stare at the door. Victor had stopped banging on it, he probably thought I was going to walk out now. No. I was still mad at him. I know it was just one punch - and I've had way worse - but it hurt because I thought I was done with the abuse. I did expect Victor to be strict and protective, but not abusive. I hadn't even tried him or broken a rule. The fact that he punch and not the punch itself is was hurt.

I'm staying in the bathroom, it was big and spacious, so I had room. I didn't need the bed, the carpet was nice and fluffy and I had towels to keep me warm. Yeah, I was fine in here. I slide down the door against the door and finally let myself my cry. Cry because I was kidnapped, because Jesse is far away, because he might be in danger, because everybody abuses me, and cry because I'll never be free. "I hate life," I mutter, bitterly.

After the water works finish, I go lay on the rug, grabbing three different towels and wrap them around me to keep me warm. I hear Victor's breathing on the other side of the door. I can just imagine what big of a punishment I'm going to get for not sleeping with him tonight. I shudder. I'll take any punishment as long as it didn't involve anything sexual. I can't handle that.

I close my eyes and dream.

~~~

The next time I wake up, I awake on the bed. I gasp and jump a bit. Was last night all a dream? I look to the bathroom and see the door wasn't broken, or gone, or anything, it was perfectly fine and present. Did I imagine the whole thing? I touch my face and flinch when I rubbed a certain cheek.

"I picked the lock and got you out," I hear and scream when I hear him. My head snaps to him. "You must have been tired too, because I made alot of noise and not once did you wake up." He was right, I was tired physically, mentally, and emotionally. My life right now has been nothing but chaos, and it's draining me.

"You hungry," he asks, taking a seat beside me and I subconciously move away. "No," I mumble. "You need to eat something. You haven't eaten since yesterday." Good, maybe I'll die of starvation and be as far away from you as possible. I gasp as he grabs my arm harshly. I whimper a bit. But he doesn't stop and he pulls me to the kitchen. What's gotten into him?

He sits me in a chair, roughly. And I wince. He storms into the kitchen comes back with pancakes. He slams them on the table and I yelp. "Eat and this way you won't die of starvation." Crap, had I said that aloud?! "Yes," he growls. Oops. "Now eat," he commands.

"But I'm not hungry," I mumble. "I don't care. Eat!" I flinch a bit and take a small bite. "There, I ate," I say, and push the plate. Even with that tiny bite, I wanted to throw up. He glares and gets out of his chair so fast it almost fell over. I jump and snap my gaze to his face. His face was full of nothing but rage.

He walks over to me, seething. Then he grabs another chair and slams it down next to me before sitting. I flinch away, but he grabs the pancake and cuts a piece off. I thought he was going to feed me, but then he brings the forkful to his lips and chews. I bring my gaze down, but then he grabs my chin, his touch bruising, and I wince, and slams our lips together.

I freeze, and I try struggling away. I feel tears forming, but then he parts my lips and he pushes the food in. He forces me to swallow and the urge to throw up is stronger. I feel the bile rising. He did the same thing again, I still struggle. But on the last bite, I knew the bile was going to.come out, but Victor wouldn't let go. He kept kissing me even after the food was gone. So I did the only thing I could think of.

I kneed him in the balls and I run away and I don't stop until I reach the bathroom. I purge into the toilet and all you can hear hecking and hacking. "Kellin," I hear Victor's angry voice ring out, but before I could reply, I had to throw up again. I hold my head over the toilet as I let it out. I groan, wanting it to stop. But, of course, it didn't and I had to throw up again.

After a while, it finally stopped. Victor stood there, glaring. "Sorry," I say. "But you wouldn't let me go. And I had to throw up." His glare softens a bit, but it was still cold. "What made you want to throw up?"

"The pancake," I mumble. And your kissing, I think bitterly. Then his glare intesifies. I blush, "Did I say that out loud?" He nods, glaring. "Do you really hate me that much after only knowing me two day," he questions, anger oozing from him. I lower my gaze not wanting to meet his angry stare. He grabs my arm and pulls me to the sink. He lets me wash myself and teeth.

"You know, it's too bad that you don't like me," he says, smirking. I look at him, confusion probably evident on my face. My eyes asking him why. "Because after feeling your lips today, I'm going to want to so it everyday." And to prove his point, he grabs my face and puts his lips against mine. My eyes widen and I star struggling against him, turning my head in another direction. But I couldn't get away since he placed his hands on my waist.

I was breathing heavily and my cheeks were on fire. He starts placing butterfly kisses on my exposed neck. I tense up and I pull back away so he couldn't reach my neck and so I could look at him, eyes wide. He was smirking down at me. "You're so innocent. Tell me, was I your first kiss?" And the way he asked it, he was so smug, thinking he actually was when he wasn't. And I wanted to crush his ego, so I told the truth.

"No." His smirk falls, but his hands tighten on my waist. It wasn't painful, just uncomfortable. "Who was your first," he asks, through gritted teeth. Is he jealous? Why is he getting jealous? "Jesse," I mumble, but he heard. His grip gets unbelievable tight and I knew I'd have more bruises. "Victor, you're hurting me." And his grip lessens, but when I look up, he had a look if pure bliss in his brown eyes. "Say my name."

"Victor." And I felt sick saying it this time, knowing it made him happy. "Call me Vic," he says and places his head in the crook of my neck. And I shiver at feeling his breath on my skin - and not in the good way. He pulls my waist closer to him. "Vic," I murmur, quietly. He breathes in my scent and I feel him smile against my neck.

"Again," he says, softly. "Vic," I whisper. He nips my skin and I jump, letting out a small squeal. He doesn't pull back, and I feel him shaking with laughter. "That's not funny, Vic," I mumble. His shakes harder, "You're right. It's hilarious." I pull back and pout, making my eyes bigger and my lips fuller. He pecks my lips and I pull back surprised. I hope this doesn't become a regular thing.