Status: in progress, lovelies

Your Guardian Angel

Don't Want This Feeling To Go Away

I picked up my bass, keeping a watchful gaze on Andy. I couldn't protect him like a guardian anymore.. But I could still watch over him. It was my duty to watch, to guard and protect him until the day he died. The chanting started up, growing louder and louder as Andy grinned. They were all chanting for him. He lived his dream every night and I was still overwhelmingly proud.
Andy gulped a bottle of water, head tossed back as he drained it. "Lets do this!" CC cheered, twirling his drumsticks across his knuckles. The chanting grew louder and the lights dimmed, earning screams from the mob anxiously waiting. This was something I'd never experienced before I fell, the adrenaline rush following the darkness, the excitement rising as it built up. I thought I was happy as a guardian angel, but it was a close second to this. CC went on stage first, starting to drum. We all ran on after that, Andy leaning over the crowd.
"Hello, San Diego! We are the Black Veil Brides!" he screamed into the mic, holding some girls' hands while he launched into the first song.
There really was nothing compared to watching Andy. He pranced across the stage, all long hair and attitude. He in himself was something beautiful, bringing new energy to the already hyped crowd as he dropped to the stage, body arching as he screamed, rough and raw. My fingers raced across the strings as I played, hearing my name ricochet as a thousand hands reached for me. I tossed my pick into the crowd and grabbed another, not missing a beat.
If I had to choose a favorite thing about 'falling', besides being able to interact with Andy in person, it would be this. Looking out into that sea of war painted faces, each one screaming the songs back to us. Each face was a fan, a member of the BVB army. Each face was a different story, coming from all walks of life and were all joined by a mutual love of our music. That was what amazed me time and time again, how music could join different people together and form a special kind of bond. Just for tonight, these outcasts had somewhere to belong.
I associated heavily with them, the outcasted and exiled. As an outcast myself, I really felt for them. Exiled from heaven (and technically Andy), I didn't really belong anywhere, on Earth or in heaven. This band was all I had, Andy was all I had. Ever since meeting him on Craigslist, a luck-of-the-draw chance really, I had him back and I wasn't ever going to let him walk alone a