We Salute You In Your Grave

She was 13, depressed, and just couldn't take it.

After saying goodnight to her parents for the last time, she wrote a letter of apology to the five guys that had kept her alive for so long: My Chemical Romance. She doubted it would reach them, but she hoped it would somehow.

After tightening the tie around her neck, tied to the upper level of her bunk bed, she whispered a prayer and jumped.

Immediately after, she opened her eyes and found herself in the comforting arms of a radiant, robed figure. She looked up at his face, smiled, and whispered 'I'm home."


- - - - - - - -

13-year old Melody Doe commits suicide, unable to handle the stress, inattentive parents, and other trials she was given.

Little did she know that her death would be the spark that launched a thousand bullets...

and caused the deaths of a thousand innocent people...

...and some not-so-innocent.

It even got a little band called My Chemical Romance involved.

And a few more...people of interest in the music world.

How?

Well, you'll have to read to find out, but we will tell you that a little British newspaper called The DailyFail Bugle gets majorly involved ;D


DISCLAIMER:

We do not own anyone or anything in this story, nor do we mean to defame, slander, or tarnish the reputation of any real persons portrayed in this fanfic.

If we did, believe me, you'd know.