We Salute You In Your Grave

Six.

Genevieve's Point Of View.

Whoa. I'm in MCR heaven.

People all over, joined by one group of guys--

five amazing guys, who somehow survived high school, drugs, alcohol, and everything else imaginable: and managed to make something of themselves, to boot.

It's...utterly amazing being here. even though we're the only ones without British accents.

What was really funny was the fact that none of us (fans as a whole) had seen each other in person. there was a lot of chatter, mostly things like,

"You're Frerard Lives? I see you all the time on the Frankie Picture Thread! Your captions are hilarious!"

"Yeah! I can't believe you're Helena Way! I see you on the Rumors Thread every day!"

Weird, but funny.

Suddenly, things weren't so funny, though--the ground started rumbling.

Instantly, Frankie and Rayne were at my sid; Bob and Mikey were making their way through the crowd.

"There's earthquakes in Britain?!" Bob squeaked frantically.

"This isn't an earthquake!" Mikey shouted over the clamor, his voice jolted by the violent vibrations. "Look at the ground!"

His finger pointed at a penny a few feet away, jostling in place.

"If this was an earthquake, the movement would be in waves! Something else is moving the ground, like a...like a..."

"...a tank?" Rayne whispered distantly.

"Yeah, like a tank!"

Rayne pointed off in the distance, frozen in place.

A group of tanks, down the street, were headed towards all of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hah. I believe things get interesting from this point on. <3

Comments?