My Saving Grace

Take Me Away

As Rae descended the stairs and approached the lobby, her nerves were through the roof. When she reached the lobby, she saw Joe sitting on a couch waiting for her.

"Hey!" he said, jumping up to greet her, smiling from ear to ear and embracing her in a tight, emotion filled hug.

As he released her, ho looked her over one good time before grabbing her bag from her.

"You ready?" He said.

Yeah!" she said, anxious for the hours to come.

They descended the stairs to the front of the building and he helped her into his friends car. The whole ride back to his place was euphoric for them both. Joe held her hand, his fingers wrapped around hers. Rae couldn't wait, the ride back was a long one and she was craving his love. Her face was inches from his as she leaned closer and gently but tenderly kissed his lips. It seemed like the kiss lasted forever. It was like they were suspended in time, if only for a moment. As she drew back, she could tell he was blushing deeply.

"You're so cute!" Rae squealed, pinching his chubby cheeks.

"Nahh quit," he said, blushing even deeper as he smiled.

Rae decided she would stop embarassing him and snuggled up to his side, happier than ever. Along the way, Joe's friend had to make a gas stop, so Joe, remembering how much Rae really loved Dr. Pepper, went inside to purchase them a soda. When he got back to the car, he gave Rae the soda and she was delighted.

"Awh! You remembered!" she beamed with happiness.

"Of course," he said, smiling happily.

After being on the road for another 30 minutes, they finally arrived at Joe's place. Joe grabbed her bag from the trunk and told his friend bye as he escorted Rae inside. Upon entering the house, they were greeted by his aunt, whom he lived with, and his mother and her boyfriend who were visiting. They all said hi and smiled at her as Joe led her to the room they would be sleeping in for the weekend. Joe sat her bag down and embraced her again, this time longer than before.

"I'm glade you came," he said looking down at her sincerely.

"I am too," she said looking up at him.

"We're going to get drunk tonight, it'll be fun," Joe said, his face brightening with excitement.

"Awesome!" Rae said, excited for the festivities.

A little later, after his mom and her boyfriend had left, they lie in bed to cuddle before the party. He gently touched her cheek, scanning every detail of her face. He had only had one time to see her before this in person, and it wasn't enough. He couldn't contain himself much longer and pulled her face to his in a deep, passionate kiss. Their lips parted and met again, over and over, tongues dancing between them. His hands moved to her hips, pulling her closer. They both knew things would lead to this. The feelings they've had for each other were well apparent and still strong. He pulled on her shirt a little, urging her to take it off. She agreed and leaned up to slip it off. He scanned her now, her partially naked body was beautiful. She always complained about being chunky, but he though she was amazingly beautiful, inside and out. He pulled on her pants too and she slipped out of them. Knowing what had to come next, she stood up and pulled her bra and underwear off before climbing back into bed. He wasted no time, his lips meeting hers in a fiery blaze. His hands touched and caressed her body, feeling all of the right places. She pressed her body as close as she could to his in an almost agonizing need for them to be one. He pushed his pants and boxers down, kicking them off the bed. He began to kiss her again now, even more passionate than before as he guided her hand down to his dick. She gently grabbed the shaft and worked her hand up and down. As she did this, his kisses got more and more intense until he could take it no longer and rolled over on his back, pulling her atop of him. She leaned down to kiss him as he stroked himself in preparation. He held himself and carefully guided the tip to her warm, tight pussy. When he felt the warmth against him, he pushed upwards gently, but dd not enter. He tried again, but he could not get it to go in. He knew she was tight, she was just recently sexually active for the first time. Trying one last time, he pushed up harder and entered her completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the chapter is small, but it's got a lot of detail! Enjoy! (mature eyes only!)