Status: Still plan on continuing this story, just very busy with more important things.

You Put the Spike in My Heart

Odd Way To Intro

"For cripes sake, hold still Bert!"

Bert McCracken's younger half-sister Bailey Taggart almost screamed in frustration. She grabbed a hold of his shoulders and looked at him sternly.

"If you don't stop moving I'm going to shove this eyeliner into your eyeball!"

Bert's eyes grew wide at the sincerity on her face

"But I can't help it, I'm so excited!"

She rolled her eyes and stood back to try and let him get all of the fidgeting out of his system.

"You just saw Gerard a month ago. I swear you guys should just marry each other and get it over with."

"Oh right, because you're not excited to meet the guys." He emphasized before poking her in the ribs. "It's no secret how much you love their music."

She slugged him in the shoulder as punishment for poking her before folding her arms with an incredulous glare.

"That's right. I love their music. What do you take me for, a boy-crazed fanatic? Besides, I've known Frank longer than you have and if the other guys are anything like he is..."

"You're in big trouble if you finish that sentence, Bailey-Face!"

Bailey whipped around to see Frank Iero's head sticking in the door, his eyebrows drawn together in false insult. Her face broke out in a huge grin before running to him.

"Frankfurter!"

Frank giggled before catching her in a warm hug, swinging her around a few times before setting her back on her feet...but he didn't let go. Bailey shifted awkwardly but he only clung to her tighter causing her to laugh.

"Fraaaaaaaaaaaaanky!"

He moved his head to hers so his mouth was at her ear.

"I missed you, I'm glad you came back."

Her reverie broke and tears sprang to her eyes - but she bit them back before slowly unfolding herself from him.

"I missed you too."

He ruffled her hair to break the mood. She was about reciprocate when she was almost knocked off of her feet by Bert sprinting by them to tackle whoever had just appeared in the doorway.

"I'm guessing that's Gerard."

Frank nodded and took a seat next to the make-up counter. Bailey sat on top of the counter as the rest of the band stepped over (and even on) Bert and Gerard to get inside the room. They all looked around in confusion.

"Where are the other guys?"

Ray asked, looking at Frank who in turn looked to Bailey.

"Quinn, Jeph and Dan are all ready to go because they're warmed up and THEIR MAKEUP IS DONE UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW!"

Bert was back in front of her in mere seconds which caused everyone to laugh and take a seat. She started to do Bert's make-up again, holding his chin with her left hand to make sure he didn't move. Gerard picked himself up off of the floor and walked into the room, brushing himself off.

"Who's the feisty red-head?"

Bert turned his head to answer him, causing Bailey to leave a long black streak of eyeliner across his face. She forced his chin back to her and fixed her grasp on the eyeliner.

"Bert, I warned you! My condolences to your retina..."

Bert gave out a girlish scream and pushed her off of the counter into Frank's lap. He jumped into Gerard's arms and clung to him. Gerard laughed and patted his head.

"That's my crazy, psychopath sister!"

Bailey went to retort but then stopped, looking back at Frank slowly.

"Tell me that's something in your pocket."

Frank winked at her and flashed a devious grin.

"Oh it's something."

"Ewwwww!"

She bolted from his lap and he shrugged his shoulders before pulling his cell phone out of his pocket. She shook her head at him as everyone else laughed at her. When her sights landed on Bert again, he whimpered. She looked at her watch and sighed tiredly. Who knew having a brother...an older, adult brother...could be such a task?

"Bert seriously, you haven't even warmed up yet and you're on in 20!"

"Okay, okay."

Bert pouted and dropped his head walking over to his 'scary' sister. But before Bailey could even blink he tore the eyeliner out of her hand, ran out the door with a wild scream and was gone from sight.
When she looked back at everyone, they were all staring at her. She turned to face them and tried to fight back the pink rushing into her cheeks.

"Hi. I'm Bailey and I swear to God I'm adopted."