Status: Active

Dear Jack, Count Me In

Dreams Only Last For a Night

Alex’s P.O.V

After Jack leaves the bathroom, I toss the bloody shirt over my head and discard it in the corner. I study myself in the mirror. Dark blue and purple bruises wind up my torso. I scrunch my nose. I look so horribly disgusting. I turn on the shower as hot as it will go without burning me. Steam fills the small room.

I step in the shower and let the water run over my aching muscles. If I didn’t feel so awful and hurt so badly, I would be fantasizing about Jack, and what we could do under the steam of the shower. The thought of Jack makes my cock slightly harden. I groan. Come on Alex, pull yourself together...he’s your teacher for God sake’s. But then again, he did let me take a shower in his bathroom and sit on his bed…

I can’t help but moan slightly. I immediately cover my mouth. What if Jack heard me? It’s not like Jack even thought I was attractive. I lather myself with soap slowly. My mind wonders to my Dad. Jack had hurt him, badly . Would he come after me? My anxiety spiked at the thought. I quickly washed off the soap and squirted shampoo in my hair. I scrubbed my hair. A knock came at the door, scaring me half to death.

“Sorry, do you like chicken noodle soup?” Jacks asks on the other side of the door.

The door was the only thing separating us….

“Yeah,sure.” I say quickly.

I hear him walk away. I sigh and rinse the shampoo from my hair. I turn the water off and step onto the cold tile floors. I grab the blue towel and it feels so soft on my abused body. It feels so good that I moan out. I put the underwear I had earlier and the sweatpants Jack had given me. I was about to put the shirt on when Jack opens the door. I yelp and look at him wide-eyed, like a deer caught in the headlights. Jack looks at me with a similar look.

He shakes his head and says; “Uh dinner is ready.”

He then leaves. I finish getting dressed and leave the bathroom. Jack is no where to be seen, but I could smell food downstairs. I walk downstairs and take a plate of food, it included soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. I sit on the couch and eat like I’ve never eaten before. I wonder where Jack is? I hear slight moaning from upstairs. Holy shit. Is he doing what I think he’s doing? I laugh, loudly. I hear a faint “Oh, shit, he can HEAR that” from upstairs. I have to put my food down because I’m laughing so hard.

He appears at the top of the stairs a few seconds later.

“So….do you like the food?” He asks, as if nothing happened.

“Yeah, it’s great.” I say, winking at him.

He blushes furiously. I laugh even harder. Jack looks down, glaring at the ground.

“Well…. I heard you moaning in the shower!” He accused.

“What, no I didn’t!” I lie, a blush rising to my cheeks.

“You liar!.” He laughs.

I laugh again. We are both laughing hysterically

“Lets just forget this happened.” He says finally.

Jack walks down the stairs and sit beside me as I finish my food.

“Are you going to eat?” I ask, raising an eyebrow.

He shrugs.

“I already ate earlier.” He says, calming my worries. I nod. Pushing the plate away, I look up at him.

“Got any good movies?” Jack shrugs.

“Yeah but nothing like you’d probably like.” I cock my head.

“What do you mean by that?” I ask, slightly offended.

“Well I already kind of picked up on what you like and what you don’t.” I nod.

“Oh yeah? So what’s my favorite color?” Jack sighs, thinking.

“Hm, I don’t know.”

“See? You don’t know everything there is about about me.”

“Ok, then what’s your favorite color?” He asks.

“Blue, you?” I say, raising my fluffy eyebrow

He says, “Green. As in Green Day. What’s your favorite song?” He laughs. I smile.

I am really starting to like Jack.

“By what artist?” I ask, confused slightly.

“Any and every artist.” He laughs at my confusion.

“Uh...Reckless Abandon by Blink-182.” I answer finally. “You?”

“Nobody’s Perfect by Hannah Montana.” My mouth drops. Jack smiles and says, “Just kidding! I actually like Blink-182 too...my favorite song of theirs is Shut Up.” He laughs, “I said that to my mom once and she slapped me, but afterwards, I said it was just a song...I still got grounded.” I laugh.

“Ok…. Cats or Dogs?” I ask him, actually really curious.

Jack says, “Meow,” in a seductive voice. He laughs and says, “Cats, man! You?”

Well first of all I may or may not being getting a bit hard from having him so so closely to me...and that meow.

“D..Dogs” I stutter.

Jack gives me a weird look and right then Zack walks in.

“Hey guys. Did I walk in on something?” He asks, laughing.

“No, we were just going to bed. Alex you can sleep in my bed and I’ll pull out the air mattress.” Jack says nervously.

“Ok. Hey Alex, are you feeling better?” He asks me, concern obvious on his face.

“Yeah, I’m feeling a lot better.” I tell him, smiling.

“Jack, I need to talk to you...Alone.” Zack tell Jack, giving him a hard look.

“I’ll go up to the bedroom.” I stand up and walk up the stairs.

Once I’m in the bedroom, I stick my ear to the door to listen to their conversation. I can’t hear much. I do hear, “Well, He can’t go back there!”, but thats all. I decide to lay down in Jack’s bed. I pull the soft comforter up over my ears and slowly fall asleep.

_________________________________________

My Dads hands are wrapped around my throat. I scream in desperation.

“DAD LET ME GO! DAD PLEASE. DAD PLEASE NO!”

He lets me go but not before slamming my head into the floor.

“Fine, then I’ll take it out on your mother.” He laughs maniacally.

Suddenly my mother walks out and my Dad tackles her to the floor. She struggles and screams as he wraps his hands around her throat, like he had mine. I scream and try to get him off of her, but I can’t move my arms or legs.

“See this is all your fault. If you had just taken your punishment.” He says.

Suddenly it is no longer my mom flailing around...It’s Jack. I scream out if agony.

My Dad keeps choking him, cackling in joy.

“STOP HE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” I yell.

Jack stops struggling, his body goes limp. Tears are pouring down my face. My Dad stands up and I can move again. I run to Jacks body and cry into his chest. My Dad kicks me in the head and I black out.

______________________________________________

I wake up screaming, tears are running down my face. Jack is beside me in seconds and I grab onto him for dear life. I cry into his shirt and he runs his hand up and down my back, comforting my.

“Shhh,It’ll be okay. It’s over now.”

I calm down slightly.

“Do you want me to stay right here for tonight.” He asks gently.

I nod. He lays me down and I keep my arms around him. We fall asleep like this and for the first time in years, I feel safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's late, I was busy with Easter and stuff. Comment and Recommend =) -Tay