Status: Active

Dear Jack, Count Me In

Your Hips, My Hands

Jack’s P.O.V

The rest of the day after study hall went by dully. It still don’t know why exactly I had kissed Alex, but I didn’t regret it. He was just so damn sexy, and he didn’t even know it. I sigh after my last period leaves. A student walks up to my desk followed by his Mom, I’m guessing. Oh, great. She sits and we talk about her son and I tell her how well he’s doing. At one point Alex walks in but immediately walks back out. Fuck, now I was turned on. I finish up my meeting as fast as possible and they leave. As soon as Alex walks into my classroom, I have him pressed against the wall. My lips are attached to his, my hands roam up his shirt. His hands tangle in my hair and he moans softly. I could feel myself getting hard at the sound.

“We should save this for the house.” He breaths.

I growl slightly. I don’t like waiting. I push off of him and grab his hand.

“C’mon we’re going home right now” I declare as I drag him out of the classroom.

He laughs nervously. We walk out to the car and I speed home. I’m honestly surprised I didn’t get pulled over for speeding or run a small child over. I pull into the driveway and drag Alex inside.

“Zack won’t be home for about an hour.” I tell Alex. He nods.

I don’t know if I want to have a relationship with Alex yet, all I know is that I need him now. I pull him upstairs and push my door open. I kiss him again, grabbing his hips tightly. He winces and I immediately let him go. I lift up his shirt slightly to see bruises lacing up his torso. I gape at the sight.

“It’s ok..” He pushes his shirt back down. He flings his arms around my neck and kisses me lightly. I deepen the kiss, grabbing his hips and squeezing gently. He moans gently. I push him onto the bed and crawl on top of him so I’m straddling him. I lean down and kiss his neck lightly. I rub my hips on to his and he moans loudly. I smile and kiss him again. Roaming his mouth with my tongue. I lean up and he whimpers, begging for more. I begin unbuckling his belt and he stops me.

“Uh..Jack I don’t know if I’m ready.” He confesses, “I’ve never really had sex before.”

My eyes widen. He was a virgin.

“I just want my first time to be really special.” He admits.

I nod.

“It’s okay if you want to wait Alex.” I assure him.

I lean down and kiss him lightly.

“I just feel bad for leaving you hanging.” He gulps.

“I’ll be fine, you should worry more about yourself,” I state.

He blushes furiously. I just laugh.

“Okay, We’ll both take 15 minutes to….relieve ourselves. I’ll take the bathroom.” I declare.

He nods. It was obvious he felt bad. It was honestly okay. I understand wanting to wait.

I kiss him one more time before getting off of him and heading to the bathroom.

_____________________________________

I had just got done ordering pizza for all of us when Zack gets home. Alex is sitting on the counter texting someone. I’m guessing Rian. Zack goes up to his bedroom to put his things away and comes back down.

“I want a piggy back rideeee” Alex wines.

“I said no, goddamnit!” I exclaim.

He’s been asking for a piggyback ride in between texts from Rian for the last hour. Zack gives us both weird looks. I shrug. Alex’s phone goes off and he picks it up, giggling at whatever it says.

“Who are you texting?” Zack asks as he opens the fridge, grabbing a beer.

“Rian.” He says, not bothering to look up from the screen.

“Is he saying anything about me?” Zack asks, suddenly nervous.

Alex just giggles and keeps typing.

“What is he saying about meeee.Alex I helped you out earlier, tell me.” Zack begs.

I swear I’m living in a house full of children.

“Where are you taking him for your date?” Alex asks.

“I don’t know yet. He told you about that?” Zack beamed.

“Yeah, he wanted to know whether or not to say yes.” He explains.

“WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM.” Zack yells, grabbing Alex’s shoulders and shaking him slightly.

“That he should say y-yes.” Alex stutters. He looks absolutely terrified. I can’t help but laugh a little at the scene in front of me.

Zack lets go of Alex and smiles.

“Thanks, buddy!” Zack praises. Alex still looks a bit shaken by what happened, like really scared. Zack notices this and his expression goes serious.

“Dude, are you okay?” He asks, going to place a hand on Alex’s arm, but Alex jerks away from his touch. Alex jumps down from the counter and goes upstairs without a word. Zack looks unbelievably guilty.

“It’ll be fine. You just have to give him time.” I assure him.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rings, signaling the arrival of pizza. Zack answers the door and I run upstairs. I open the door to my bedroom and Alex is sitting on the bed staring at the wall.

I walk over to the bed and sit beside him. We are sitting shoulder to shoulder. I put my arm around his shoulder. He leans into my chest and we just sit there for a few minutes.

“Zack feels bad.” I tell him.

“I figured as much. He shouldn’t be, he didn’t know.” Alex whispers.

I nod.

“There is pizza downstairs.” I mention.

He bolts out of the bed and downstairs before I have the chance to sit up.
I get out of the bed and walk downstairs. Alex is sitting on the counter again stuffing his face with greasy pizza. A smile makes its way to my lips. Zack is sitting on a stool scarfing down a piece as well. laugh as I grab a piece for myself. I sit down on the couch and turn on the T.V. I put it on Game Of Thrones, only because it was the only thing on and I actually liked this show.

“Oh, my god. My innocent eyes!” Alex cries from his place on the counter. It was a sex scene.

“Hey, Alex. You know those two are brother and sister too.” I inform him.

“EWW” He exclaims, covering his eyes. I laugh hysterically as he screams in horror.

“How do you watch this!” He yells, jumping off the counter and sitting beside me.

“It’s not ALL sex, there is a plot.” I explain to him.

“Yeah, and 50 Shades of Grey is a love story” He scoffs.

“It is!” Zack exclaims. We both turn and give him weird looks. He shrugs and laughs it off. We all watch a few episodes of GOT and finish the pizza. Soon, it’s two in the morning and Zacks has gone to bed. Alex and I are sitting and watching Spongebob. Alex yawns loudly.

“Maybe we should go to bed.” I suggest. He nods and stands up, wobbling a bit. I stand to steady him. He follows me upstairs and lays down in bed. I go to get into the air mattress, but Alex stops me.

“Stay with me tonight please.” He pleads. I nod and lay down next to him.

I wrap my arms around his torso and pull him closer to me. I nuzzle my head into his neck and he giggles softly. I smile and close my eyes.

“Goodnight, Jack.” He whispers.

“Night, Lex.” I mutter. He gasps slightly, but I’m too tired to question it.

There are no nightmares that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to "My Heroine." By The Maine. It inspired certain part of this chapter ;) -Tay