Yes, Yes, and Bottom

1/1

“Harry, are you quite finished?”

Harry whipped his head around, “No, I’m not.”

Louis sighed, “Okay so no time for jokes, what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know how to do this!” Harry practically yelled, running his hands through his hair roughly.

“Do what? Fold your pocket square?”

Harry threw the square to the ground, “Yes Louis, yes. I don’t know how to fold a square. Won’t you help me?”

Louis sighed again and put his arms on Harry’s forearms, “What’s wrong?” he whispered.

“How do we do this?” Harry asked. “Cause I don’t know how. I just don’t. We’ve been in the closet for so long and now our first outing is the BRITS? What are we even doing?”

“Babe, this is what we’ve always wanted.”

“I know, I know and I still want this don’t get me wrong but Lou. I’m scared.” He whispered not being able to look him in the eyes. “Because yeah this is what we’ve always wanted but it’s like, this has been our paradise you know? Something we had that no one could touch and now what if it gets ruined?”

“It won’t get ruined.” Louis reassured, “Hey now hey whoa,” Louis pulled a now crying Harry into his arms and held him tight. “I won’t let it get ruined, okay? We’ve come so far Harry; from sneaking around the X Factor to sneaking around the VMAS.” Louis teased. “But really, I love you so much Harry and we can do this. We’re ready and we’re strong enough.”

Harry nodded and sniffled, “I need to blow my nose.”

“Well that’s what the pocket fold is for but you threw it.”

“Ew Louis, that’s for my pocket not my nose.”

Louis laughed and moved away to get Harry some tissue. Harry muttered a thank you and blew his nose handing it back to Louis to throw it away.

“I love you, by the way. I love you so much.” Harry told Louis with a smile.

Louis just smiled and picked up the pocket fold and folded it correctly and stuck it in Harry’s jacket pocket. Louis straightened out his clothes where Harry was resting as Harry put on his shoes.

“Okay, Lou I’m ready to go.”

Louis stood in front of Harry and smiled softly and played with the small curls around his ear, “We can do this.” He whispered.

“We can. We’re Louis and Harry, we’ve taken over the world so we can take over the BRITs as the newly out couple.”

“You sound like a headline.” Louis giggled.

“I suppose I have a backup plan when the band breaks up.”

“C’mon you dork, let’s get this thing rolling.”

+

“Oh! Look who we have! Louis and Harry from One Direction! We can officially say Louis and Harry now if everyone is catching our drift.” The crowd laughed and Louis snuck a glance at Harry who was already blushing. “Okay so we’re going to ask Harry some quick fire questions if that’s alright.”

Harry licked his lips, “Of course.”

“Alright! First question, what were your first words to each other?”

“Oops. Hi.”

“Where did you meet first?”

“X Factor Bathrooms.”

“Who asked who out?”

“Louis.”

“Who makes breakfast?”

“Me.”

“Who opens the door?”

“Louis.”

“Where was your first date?”

“X Factor House.”

“Okay now for a little more dirty questions.” Harry looked over at Louis who gave him a wink. “Do you have a hickey on your body right now?”

Harry nearly choked on air, “Skip?”

“That means yes. Will you get any action tonight after the show?”

Harry couldn’t believe anything he was hearing, he knew he was blushing and smiling way too hard but he couldn’t help it honestly. The whole thing is just so embarrassing but a little better than how they thought it would go.

“Skip.”

“Another yes ladies and gentleman. Okay final question. Top or bottom?”

Harry smiled and shook his head finally deciding to just put the program in front of his face, he snuck a glance at Louis who didn’t seem fazed at all. He heard the interviewer laugh and move on to something else, thankful for the distraction. Once the embarrassment died down Louis snuck his hand under the table onto Harry’s thigh.

Louis leaned in close so he was right against Harry’s ear, “To answer those last questions; yes, yes, and bottom.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is really short and nothing happened but i just like that .gif so here it is. yeah okay so it's late and im tired and this is for my girlfriend as always.