Status: Ongoing

Cooler Rising

Chapter Ten

Sauge and Susha looked at the Saibaiman's transformed state. While previously it had been small, it was now six feet tall and was coloured blue and purple.

"Susha! You ready to go?" Sauge said.

"You know it!" Susha said.

Sauge let off a Pepper Breath blast and Susha let off his Meteor Shower. The Saibaiman jumped and dodged both the attacks and landed behind the two Saiyans.

Susha jumped upwards and kicked the Saibaiman's head. The kick connected but it didn't do much--the Saibaiman stood there with its head cocked to one side; held there by Susha's foot. Sauge sent a ki blast towards the monster's stomach, but the Saibaiman blocked it with its wrist.

Salza's voice came over the intercom into the training room. "You're going to have to step it up boys," he said. "I've increased the gravity in there to twice what we're experiencing up here. And that Saibaiman's stronger than the last one that transformed--it's at 83,000."

Susha flew down next to his brother. "What?" Susha said. "83,000?"

"These new Saibaimen are still in development, remember?" Sauge said. "Their power levels in their transformed states are still unpredictable."

"I guess that means we're going to have to fight harder."

With that said, both Saiyans charged forward and heabutted the transformed Saibaiman. It stumbled backwards. It struggled to regain its footing but it did so before reaching the wall, and with its left hand swept at the two Saiyans.

Sauge was hit by the Saibaiman's hand and went spiraling towards a wall. Susha dropped to the ground before the hand hit him and sent off a couple of ki blasts at the Saibaiman's hand.

"Sauge! Are you still ready to keep fighting?" Susha called.

Sauge stood up and looked at his brother. "You know I am," he replied.

Susha raised his hands. The Saibaiman lifted its hand to swipe downwards again, but just as it did Susha let off a ki blast from each hand. One of the blasts hit the Saibaiman's hand and the other hit it directly in the eye.

Sauge jumped and kicked the Saibaiman in the head. The monster stumbled about for a few steps, desperately trying to regain its balance. Sauge punched it over the back of its head and it fell down to the ground.

Susha let loose a final Meteor Shower, and Sauge blasted out his Pepper Breath. Both blasts hit the transformed Saibaiman at the same time. The Saibaiman was impaled in its back at two points. It didn't get back up.

"That's it boys," Salza said. "Come back up. Lord Cooler wants to see you."