Status: Ongoing

Cooler Rising

Chapter Fourteen

Salza checked his scouter. "Sir, Susha and Sauge are raising their power levels," he said. "They're at 120,000 and rising."

Susha and Sauge charged at Salza and punched at him. Salza dodged and blasted the two Saiyans away from him. The two Saiyans charged again and began to engage Salza in hand-to-hand combat.

Dore and Neiz came forward and grabbed Oran by either arm. They flew him straight through the window of the observation chamber and pinned him to the wall of the training facility. Oran screamed and ki blasts came from each of his hands. Dore and Neiz were hit by them and flew back.

"Looks like monkey boy knows how to play," Dore said.

Salza blocked a punch from Susha. He then kicked Sauge in the stomach and sent a ki blast into Susha's stomach. The two Saiyans stumbled back and then charged forward again. Sauge sent out a Pepper Breath attack. Salza deflected it and it went through the roof.

Neiz flew forward. Oran sent a ki blast towards Neiz, but Neiz ducked his head into his torso before it hit him. Dore flew after Neiz, coming around to Oran's side.

Oran flew forward and hit Neiz in the torso. Neiz let off a couple of ki blasts which pushed Oran back. Dore grabbed Oran from behind in a bear hug and began to squeeze him.

Salza flew in from the observation chamber. Sauge and Susha flew in after him, sending blast after blast as they tried to catch up to him. Salza turned as he caught up to Neiz and sent a barrage of ki blasts at the two Saiyans coming after him. Susha and Sauge went down. Salza looked down at them, and then at Neiz.

"There's no way that they're dead yet," Salza said. "Their power levels have raised to 280,000!" He looked at Dore and shouted, "Dore! Finish him!"

Oran struggled to break free of Dore's hold. The Saiyan kicked upwards, hitting Neiz and barely missing Salza. Neiz flew backwards and Dore squeezed harder.

Salza made an energy blade around his hand and struck Oran in the stomach. Dore let go of the Saiyan and let him fall. As he was falling, the Armoured Squadron began firing ki blasts at him. A trail of smoke followed him down to the ground.

Susha and Sauge jumped up and flew up to the Armoured Squadron. Susha smiled.

"You think you're something just because you were able to kill Oran?" Susha said. "You're nothing. We haven't even begun to show you our true strength."

"Huh!" Salza said. "You'll pay for your arrogance, monkey boys!"

"We'll see," Sauge said. "There's a full moon tonight and it's been dark for half an hour now."