Status: Ongoing

Cooler Rising

Chapter Fifteen

Susha and Sauge flew up through the roof. Neiz and Dore began sending a barrage of ki blasts after them.

"Wait!" Salza shouted. "What do you think you're doing? Are you trying to bring the entire place down? If we want to kill them, we must follow them up!"

The Armoured Squadron followed the two Saiyans onto the roof. There was heavy cloud cover, but Susha and Sauge stood there smiling.

"Soon enough we'll be able to kill the three of you," Susha said. "But for now, I guess we'll just have to play ball."

Susha gathered a ball of ki into his hand and threw it at Salza. Salza grabbed it and was forced back, but eventually threw it upwards.

Neiz and Dore flew at the two Saiyans. Susha grabbed Dore by the throat and flew upwards. Neiz flew after them and began firing ki blasts at Susha.

Sauge charged towards Salza. The Saiyan held his hand out which Salza grabbed and twisted behind his back. The Saiyan screamed in pain as Salza threw him off the roof of the facility and flew after him.

"Who's the monkey boy now?" Susha said as he continued the flight upwards.

"You are!" Neiz shouted as he punched Susha square in the jaw.

Dore broke free of Susha's hold and elbowed the Saiyan in the chest. Susha put his hand to his chest. Neiz blasted the Saiyan twice and flew backwards. Dore performed an uppercut and then flew above Susha and blasted him back down to Neiz.

Neiz gave out a ki blast which pushed Susha back up. Susha extended his hands and sent his own ki blast down towards Neiz. Once Neiz's blast was far enough away, Susha flew off to the left. Neiz's blast continued up and barely missed Dore.

"Watch where you're firing!" Dore shouted.

Susha flew directly up. Neiz and Dore flew up after him. Susha stopped after a while and waited there in midair. Neiz and Dore stopped soon after and looked at him.

"What's he up to?" Neiz said.

"I don't know!" Dore said. "Blast him!"

The two aliens sent ki blasts directly at the Saiyan. Susha smiled and then sent his own blast down. Neiz flew to the side and dodged the blow, but Dore was hit by the blast. When the energy around him dissipated, a clear hole in Dore's body was visible as he fell down to the ground with a trail of smoke after him.

"You'll die for that, monkey boy!" Neiz said and flew at Susha.