Status: Ongoing

Cooler Rising

Chapter Five

Salza flew to the top of the room. Wich stretched out his hand and began firing ki blasts. Salza blocked all of them and watched as the Saiyan flew up towards him. Wich sent blow after blow at Salza. Salza flew back, either blocking or dodging each one.

"Ha!" Wich said. "You're not at 520,000..."

Salza read off his scouter. "You're at 94,000, right?"

Wich smiled and nodded. Salza laughed. "Then take this, monkey!" Salza said and slammed his knee into Wich's stomach.

Salza pulled his knee back and backhanded Wich to the ground. He flew to the ground after him and formed his ki into a hand blade. Wich turned over onto his front and fired three ki blasts at Salza. He blocked the first two and deflected the third into the ceiling, where it dispersed.

The leader of the Armoured Squadron leaned down and forced his ki blade across Wich's throat. "Good night, monkey," he said.

"Well done, Salza," Cooler said. "Perhaps a tad slow, but nothing unusual for your first fight out of Hell."

"Your soldier..." Oran said. "He truly is as strong as Freeza."

"And I'm even stronger," Cooler said. "You made a good choice by joining with me." He paused for a moment. "Now, what are the opinions of your two men?"

Susha and Sauge both nodded. "We'll join you," they said.

"The two of you," Cooler said. "Now, you two almost look like brothers."

"We are, Lord Cooler," Sauge said. "Our father was a cousin to King Vegeta and almost became king."

"And then what happened?"

"Our father was stronger, but King Vegeta was treacherous. He had his wine poisoned one night and became king. After that, we were relegated into minor, out of the way roles in the military where we couldn't perform a coup once we became of age."

"Now, what if I told you that King Vegeta's son was still alive?" Cooler said. "You'll have your chance for your own glory, but first you must become much stronger." Cooler turned to Oran. "Oran! This was once a production facility for Saibaimen."

"Yes sir!" Oran said. "We're still producing new Saibaimen. We're up to the Mark Twelves now."

"Tell me, how strong are the Mark Twelves?"

"Their power levels are 40,000 a piece; they follow orders better than any model so far."

"How many do you have?"

"Forty, sir."

"We'll only need twenty to take the Earth. The other twenty I want you and your men to use for training and then we'll head to Earth to begin my new empire."