Status: Ongoing

Cooler Rising

Chapter Eight

Six Saibaimen stood along one wall of the training room. The brothers Sauge and Susha stood on the other end, staring at the half dozen monsters.

Two of the Saibaimen ran forward. Sauge charged and shouted "Pepper Breath!"

A ball of fire came out of his mouth and towards the two Saibaimen. They dodged it and continued their charge. One reached Sauge and forced his hand down towards the Saiyan's face. Sauge grabbed the Saibaiman's hand and held it and began to squeeze it.

The other Saibaiman continued towards Susha. Susha raised his hand and began firing ki blasts at it. The Saibaiman dodged two of them, deflected the third and jumped over a fourth. Susha ran forward and hit the Saibaiman across the head hard. The Saibaiman hit the ground and stopped moving.

Sauge ripped the hand off the Saibaiman he was engaged with. The Saibaiman stepped back for a moment and stared at its missing hand. Sauge raised his finger and a single beam came out and impaled the Saibaiman in the head.

The other four Saibaimen began their charge. Susha looked over at them and shouted, "Sauge! Step back!"

Sauge flew behind Susha. Susha raised both his hands and shouted, "Meteor Shower!"

A series of fast red ki blasts came out of Susha's hands and went towards the Saibaimen. One of them got hit and was impaled in the throat, chest and forehead by the beams. It fell dead instantly.

The other three raised their hands and ki shields surrounded them. The ki blasts coming for them hit the shield and were deflected away.

"Shit!" Susha said. "They're learning!"

"Then they'd better learn fast!" Sauge said and sent off a wave of his Pepper Breath blasts.

All three Saibaimen dodged the blasts and continued their charge. Two of them engaged Susha and the other went for Sauge.

Sauge kicked the Saibaiman in the balls. It knelt down. Sauge elbowed it in the back of the neck and kneed it in the stomach. He then picked it up and threw it against the wall. As it sped towards the wall, the Saiyan sent several ki blasts towards it, which all converged and killed it just before it got to the wall.

The two Saibaimen battling Susha struck blows at the same time. One landed on Susha's shoulder and the other went for the knees. Susha stood there unaffected and then forced his ki outwards. The two Saibaimen were forced away from Susha.

Sauge charged for one. Susha grabbed the other and began blasting it in the stomach and dropped it to the ground.

The Saibaiman Sauge charged for held out its hand and sent an electric current out towards Sauge. Sauge was hit by the current and stood there paralyzed for a moment.

Susha ran to Sauge. He sent a couple of blasts towards the Saibaiman. The Saibaiman deflected the blasts. Susha looked at Sauge and then looked at the Saibaiman.

"Fuck you, you little freak!" the Saiyan said. "We're not just any Saiyans that you're messing with! We're the true princes of the Saiyan race!"

The Saibaiman smirked. A ki aura formed around it and its muscles began to enlarge. The electric current around Sauge dissipated and both Saiyans looked at the transforming Saibaiman.