Status: In my mind right now

He May Hunt Ghost but He Hunted Me Down and We Fell in Love

Meeting Via Text

Shell's POV

I was watching TV texting my cousin Aaron and laughing at the texts he sent me then I get a text from an unknown number saying 'Hey I know you don't know me but I know your cousin Aaron and I was wondering if you know any paranormal places where you live? Thanks Zak?' I rang Aaron.

Shell:- Hey Baldy do you know anyone called Zak?

Aaron aka Baldy:- Yeah I do? Why Shell?

Shell:- He just texted me asking if I know anywhere in Hull that is paranormal.

Aaron:- Text him back and say yes cause I showed him an old picture of you and he said you was hot.

Shell:- Okay anything else baldy?

Aaron:- No.

So I put the phone down and text Zak back 'I heard you think I'm hot' 'Who told you that. Z.' 'My cousin the tall bald guy that you know who is also your good friend' Aaron that prick lol. Z.' 'Don't call Aaron a prick lol he maybe dumb sometimes but he is not a prick' 'So is there any paranormal place where you live ;) Z' 'Yeah I live in Hull, England.'

Zak POV

After texting Aaron's hot cousin I put my phone away and started talking to Aaron. "So Aaron your cousin?" "Don't think about it man?" "Why dude?" "She is like my sister?" "I know I only want to know her." "Okay dude but if you fucking hurt her I will fucking kill you." "Dude if you kill me I will haunt you." I said as I stroke Gracie. Aaron gets up and says "Dude I'm going to pack for the UK cause I really want to see my cousin and aunt & uncle." "Okay dude I think I will pack too I might pack Gracie's stuff too." "I'll ring Nick and tell him then I'll ring Jay and Billy too." " Okay man I'll look for haunted places in Hull and look for a hotel or have your aunt & uncle might take care of Gracie while we are there."

Shell's POV

After texting Zak I go and speak to my parents about my cousin and his friends staying then I get a text from Zak 'Hey sweetie can I bring my dog Gracie to yours please. <3 Z.' I texted him back 'I will go and ask my parents hun to see what they say ok.' So I put my phone on my bed and went downstairs to ask my mum, "Is it okay that Aaron and his friends stay here as well as his friend's dog stay as well?" "Yeah we love Aaron and it is about time we meet his friends." "Okay thanks I will text Zak and tell him." I run upstairs and text Zak 'Hey my mum and dad said yes.' 'Okay see you soon sweetie. <3 Z. xoxo

After a few hours I just realised something so I looked through my text messages from Zak, I noticed that Zak was calling me sweetie, putting love hearts and putting hugs and kisses in the messages. I think to myself 'why is he sending me these I don't even know him. I don't even know what he looks like?' So I did the silliest thing and sent him a text 'Hey Zak could you send me a pic cause I don't know what you look like.' 'Sure only if you send me one back sweetie. <3 Z xoxo.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it this my first ever Zak Bagans fan fic