Status: Sexually Active

Until the End

Nina Jackson

‘Today’s news we are talking about the soon to be closed hotel Maylands’

I groaned and turned the station over. I cannot believe the place I work at is closing, but the owner has gone bankrupt so it could not be helped. I worked in the bar part of the hotel as a bartender; it was a fun job you get to talk to all kinds of people, but it does have its times when you get the few drunks that security needs to sent them back up to their rooms.

"Better go wake up Arianne" I mumbled to myself.
"Arianne come on time to get up" I said once I opened the door she rolled over and groaned looking at me.
“You’re driving.” I told her she rolled her eyes at me again.
“Fine,” She agreed, “But my music.” Now it was my time to roll my eyes but I agreed anyways.
The ride to uni was short so Arianne and I always took turns to drive, Arianne and I have known each other since we were in high school and we have been best friends since then. We moved in together when we were 18 it was good to finally get out of home, We found a car park and went our separate ways when I got to class I saw my friend Declan sitting at the back I smiled and went and sat next to him.

“Hey Dec” I greeted.

“Hey love how it is going,” he asked.

“Good I guess what about you,” I asked.

“Oh I’m great we have Mr Hottie coming in today,” he said smiling.

“The learning advisor?” I asked and he nodded.

“You know he's probably not even gay,” I told him.

“Oh I could so change that,” he said with smirk I just shook my head and laughed.

“Oh speak of the devil,” Declan smirked. I looked towards the front of the class and saw the learner adviser, Toby, walk in. He was probably 23, or 25 max, so he was young and I do agree that he is not bad looking. However, he is not really my type he was a bit on the short side and he was just skinny with no muscle.

“His just mmm” Declan said putting his head in his hands.

“Don’t let woody appear now,” I told him smirking.

“Just because you like tattooed men doesn’t mean he isn’t good looking,” he told me.

“I didn’t say he wasn’t good looking,” I said.

“He's just not your type but oh he's so mine” Declan said I was trying not to laugh because Toby was walking over he must of heard Declan talking because he had a small smile on his face.

“So who’s so your type Declan?’” Toby asked once he was near us Declan sat there with wide eyes I was trying so hard not to laugh but I ended up giggling because he couldn’t get the words out, Toby then smiled at Declan and winked at me maybe I was wrong maybe he has it in for Declan.

I looked at Declan’s face and it was bright red. I could not help but to laugh. I soon stopped laughing, when the lecturer walked in. Finally, after two hours of sitting at the computer it was time to finish.

“Thank god for that,” I said stretching.

“Did you see him keep looking at me throughout the lesson oh my god did you think he found out!” Declan said throwing his hands in the air; I started laughing I could not help it the way he acted was just so dramatic.

“I think I might be wrong he might swing your way,” I told him giggling he was trying to hide his smile but he couldn’t it was hopeless.
“Well I’m going to go to Starbucks need to get something to wake me up,” I told him. We hugged and said goodbye before walking off in different directions. Starbucks wasn’t that far from uni, about a 5 minute walk, which was really good. I went and ordered an iced mocha, and sat down getting some of my textbooks out to start reading over. I called Arianne telling her that I was waiting inside of Starbuck for her, since my class had finished early. I could hear a guy in the background when I called her I'll have to ask her about him when she gets here.

Arianne arrived not long after I called her. She dumped her stuff down on the table and went to order a drink. When she came back, we sat in silent reading our books until it was boring. Then we started talking about different things, living with my best friend was a really good it was different being away from home. However, in a way it was amazing having your own freedom.

We had a conversation about some guys before it was time to leave Arianne was meant to start work soon I had dinner with my parents planned, the soon I get it over and done with, the better.

When we got home, I went and dumped my stuff on my bed, then walked over to my wardrobe and just stared at it for a moment. I really didn’t like looking at a certain section of my wardrobe. It was filled with girly pink stuff. I only had this stuff because my mother was one of those proper kind of ladies, which was really annoying but my dad on the other hand was different. He had a couple tattoos and he was more down to earth, which is who I take after more. However, my style around my mother is completely different from my normal self, which can go from jeans and band shirts to shorts with studs on it. I could see her face now, if she saw me in that I think she would faint.

When I was ready I grabbed my stuff and headed off to my parents place I wanted to spend as little time there as I could lucky it was only a 20 minute drive to their place, When I got there I had to push the button for the gate so it would open and I could drive on down. When I got out of the car, I looked at the time. I hope that I can get out of here in 2 hours or less, before my mum starts trying to drag me into things I don't want to do. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. After a minute or so it was my dad who answered, I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"Hey darling" he greeted me.

"Hey dad, I see you have a new tattoo," I said pointing to his arm he smiled at me and put his finger to his lips.

"Your mum still hasn't noticed and it's going to stay that way," he told me I laughed a bit but nodded anyways he told me to follow him into the lounge room where mother was.

"Oh sweetie don't you just look Pretty in pink" she said giving me a hug I looked at dad and he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"I've been good" I told her sitting down we talked for a bit before dinner was ready I was really hoping that she wouldn't bring up the place that I'm working at closing down.

“Honey I've heard on the radio that your hotel is closing down I'm sorry," she said.

"Oh it's fine it sucks that they have to close though," I told her she knew that I worked at the hotel but she thought I worked as a maid or something not as a bartender.

"Well I have some good news for you, I have got an interview at that new hotel for you," she said with a big smile.

"Mum I'm not going to work at the place that has made my soon to be old work close down no way," I told her.

"But honey this will be good for you this hotel is top of the range" she told me.

"No I will not work there and that's final anyways I already have a job interview somewhere else" I told her.

"Where honey?"

"I'm not going to tell you unless I get it, I don't want to jinx it," I told her.

She just nodded and kept eating her dinner. I sighed and looked at dad who smiled a bit. By 7 o’clock, I was ready to leave. I really couldn't stand to be with her for another moment, since she tried to set me up with this bank person. She is always trying to set me up with these boring guys. I went out on a date with a doctor, once just to shut her up and I swear I could of fallen asleep during it.

"Well I've got to get going it was nice having dinner with youse" I said getting up.

"Going so soon why not stay a little longer?" Mum asked.

"No I have some work I have to do," I told her giving her a hug dad told her he would walk me out to my car.

"You don't have a job interview do you?" He asked once we were out of the house.

"No I don't but I'm looking," I told him he just nodded.

"Well tell me when you have a job and we can think of something to tell your mum" he said with a smirk and gave me a hug; he knew I worked as a bartender but he was cool with it.

"I'll see you later dad," I said hugging him back then getting in my car I waved goodbye and drove out of their driveway.

I was going to drive home but I thought I could give Arianne a visit at her work. When I got there, the line to get in was long I was going to walk to the end when the bouncer saw me.

"Nina you here to see Arianne? “He asked I nodded and he let me straight in well that was a plus. I went to the bar, found a seat, and waited for Arianne to come over.

"You stand out in here with that dress" she smirked at me when she came over.

"Haha very funny" I told her she just smiled.

"So what you doing?" She asked.

"I just went and had dinner with my parents were my mother tried to get me a job interview at the new hotel and she tried to get me to go on a date with this bank person" I told her in frustration.

"Why would she get you a new job at the hotel you have a job?" she said looking a joy puzzled.

"Remember I told her my work is closing because of that new hotel," I said and then she understood.

"That sucks aye and she tried to get you a job there how rude" she said I nodded in agreement.

"She would of tried to get me one as a maid to, stuff that," I said and she laughed a bit, I was talking to her about my job and how I would miss the people when someone came up next to me and started talking to the other bartender.

I couldn't believe my eyes the guy was so good looking he had big muscles and had tattoos all over his arms with a buzz cut I even stopped talking just to look at him but he soon walked away I went to ask Arianne who he was but she had run off somewhere I couldn't see her. I was waiting for Arianne to come back when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Took your time didn't ya" I said turning around to see it was the guy I was staring at before.

"I didn't know you were waiting for me," he said with a smirk.

"I…um wasn't waiting for you it was a friend" I said looking around for her when I spotted her at the end of the bar smirking at me I could killed her.

"I'm Matt I'm one of the owners here," he said sticking his hand out for me to shake it.

"Nina" I said shaking his hand.

"I know your friend told me, she also told me that you're looking for a job," he asked

"Yeah I am since my soon to be old one is closing down" I told him.

"Come with me, it would be better to talk in a quiet place," he said. I looked at Arianne and she nodded telling me it was okay, so I got up and Matt smiled telling me to follow him. We ended up in a office that was upstairs. There was a big deck in the middle of the room and a lounge in the corner. It was a simple office but it was nice.

"Take a seat" Matt told me I nodded and took the seat across from his desk.

"So how long have you worked as a bartender for" he asked folding his arms over his chest.

"About two years now" I told him.

"Why wouldn't you go to the new hotel that's opening?"

"Because that place is the reason why I'm losing my job so I dislike it very much," I told him I could see a little smile come to his face when I said that.

"Come in tomorrow and bring all your paperwork and I'll trial you" he told me with a smile.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yes you seem like you would be a good worker so I'll trial you, you can thank your friend to"

"Thank you so much, I'll go thank her now to" I said getting up he got up as well and opened the door for me.
"I'll see you tomorrow," he said with a wink as I walked out I could feel my face going red so I quickly turned my head and went back to the bar. I went straight back to Arianne and hugged her.

"Thank you so much," I said.

"For what?"

"I got a job trial here because of you," I told her she smiled at me.

"Your welcome, anyways think how cool it will be to work together"

"That would be awesome," I said grinning.

"I better get going home ill either see you in the morning or when you get home if I'm still up" I told her she nodded telling me should would see me then.

When I got home I went to my room to try and find all my work documents that I would need for tomorrow it didn't take me long because I had most of it in a file I can't believe that I Might have a job so quickly and with a hot boss! Tomorrow should be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo first update for this story :) I was so excited to start writing this story i cant wait for it to develop more.
I hope yous all like it and comment.Thanks foREVertegan :D

Nina day
Nina Dinner