Status: Sexually Active

Until the End

Arianne Esmé Forbes

"Matt!" I yelled as I walked through the door when Brian opened it. I stomped passed him, I was so angry, how dare they treat me like a child. I walked into the lounge room and saw that Matt was sitting down next to Nina. Nina looked up at me and smiled knowingly. I focused my attention to Matt.
"Hey Arianne, how are-"
"Don't you 'hey Arianne' me, asshole, I didn't realise that I was a twelve year old girl that needs to be babysat in class," I snapped. Matt shrugged. I gaped at him, shocked.
"Really, you don't have anything to say after you order this tool," I said, pointing to Brian, "to sit and watch every move I make in class!" Matt looked over at Brian and Brian just held up his hands and begun to walk away.
"Don't you dare!" I said as I grabbed his arm. Brian looked at me, his brown eyes burning holes into me. I let go of his arm and looked at Matt as he spoke.
"They will come after you two again, Arianne, I'm trying to keep you two safe." He said, sincerely. I softened a little.
"I don't think they will come to the Uni Matt, they probably haven't even seen us outside except for at the bar. I understand you want to keep us safe, but us staying here is extreme enough, let alone having us babysat 24/7." I said. Matt just shrugged again.
"Sorry Arianne, but we're not doing our jobs properly if you're not safe all the time." He said, before getting up and walking away.
I sighed heavily and dropped down on the lounge next to Nina, putting my legs over hers.

"I feel like a fucking child," I mumbled. Nina chuckled and nodded.
"I knew you wouldn't be happy, what happened?" She said. I looked over to where Brian was standing, but he wasn't there anymore.
"I don't know, just Daniel said that Brian was in the class, and I told him to stop dreaming. Then I just felt something, which made me turn around and bam! There he was," I explained.
"Oh yeah," Nina said, knowingly, "similar happened to me, Declan was going on about a hot guy in the far corner, I didn't think it would be Matt, but Dec went to make his moves on Matt so I had to let him know I knew Matt." She said. I lost it laughing I could imagine Matt's face if some guy was hitting on him, hilarious.

Image


"Let's go shopping, Nina," I said. I was so bored in a house full of men. They were all off doing their own business, whilst we entertained ourselves. They should only do business during business hours.
"Why?" She said. I looked at her blankly.
"Because I'm so bored here, and I need some new underwear and stuff," I said. Nina smirked at me.
"New stuff to show Brian, huh?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, but blushed.
"How are you going to tell the guys you need underwear?" She asked. I smirked.
"Who said they need to know?" Her jaw dropped.
"You're going to sneak out?" She asked. I shrugged.
"They're too busy with what they're doing, I'm not going to disturb them." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Good thing I walked in then, huh?" I heard Brian said. I turned around, to look at him, and gave him my innocent look. He stared at me blankly.
"Not really," I said, still smiling.
"Were you really going to sneak out and go shopping?" He asked.
"I haven't got a clue what you're talking about," I said. He sighed heavily.
"You're not going alone Arianne," he said. I laughed, "I'm not going alone, I'm going with Nina," I said. He rolled his eyes.
"I'll come with you," he said. I smirked, "I need to get some new underwear, Brian, will you help me pick them out?" I said, rather bravely as my insides were doing flips.
"W-what?" He asked, stuttering. Good. I made Mr. Mysterious stutter. I could of sworn he was slightly red in the face.
"This is where I leave," Nina mumbled, but I could tell she was amused.

"Oof," she said. I turned to where she was and noticed that she bumped into Matt. Nina was bright red.
"Hello, Nina," Matt said, smiling. He looked rather tense though.
"I'm sorry," Nina mumbled before stepping out of his way.
"Gates, I need you to run some errands," he said. Brian nodded. I could tell neither of them would let us know what those errands were, but deep down I could tell that they weren't going to be good things. I just had a feeling in my stomach.
"The girls want to go shopping," he mumbled. I looked closely at his cheeks from afar. They were red. I smirked to myself.
"Why do you want to go shopping?" Matt asked. I went to talk, but Nina bet me.
"We're bored in a house full of men that are too busy doing other things," she said, making sure I didn't have a chance to say anything. I laughed quietly to myself.
Matt smiled at her, "I guess I can get Scott and Richard to go with you guys," he said. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"We don't need babysitters Matt!" I said.
"Yes you do," Brian and Nina said at the same time. I looked at them both, and rolled my eyes.
"Just because I made you both embarrassed, you're going to assign me a babysitter?" I said.
"Yup," Brian said. I glared at him.
"Asshole."

Scott and Richard were rather attractive, but you could tell that they knew it. Richard was a little more obvious about it than Scott, he kept hitting on Nina. But Nina wasn't like me, she wouldn't say anything about it until he really tried something. Scott kept making glances at Nina as well, they were subtle glances but I could tell that he was undressing her with his eyes. I wasn't jealous that they were paying attention to her. It's nice that men have finally realised that Nina is sexy as hell, but couldn't it be some guys that actually deserve a girl like her? Nina was pretending that she couldn't hear them, but I knew she could, she was putting on a brave face. I walked into a lingerie shop with Nina, and the boys followed closely behind, before the shop assistant came up to them.
"Sorry boys, this is a girl only shop. You will have to wait outside." She said. Nina and I visibly relaxed. They ignored her and kept walking, but I stood in front of them making them stop. "You heard the lady, no boys allowed. No one will jump us in here, just wait outside," I said. They just stared at me, then Nina and then at each other before shrugging and turned, walking outside of them shop. Nina sighed in relief.
"Thank you, if you need anything don't be scared to ask," the shop assistant said to me. I smiled.
"No, thank you." I said. She smiled at me and walked away.
I turned to Nina, "have a look around, I'm going to call Brian," I said. She gave me a confused look, so I added "I can tell that they are making you uncomfortable, so I'm going to see if the boys can come here and maybe put them in their place." She nodded.

I walked over to the change rooms and went into an empty stall, locking it so it said it was unavailable and called Brian. He didn't answer his phone, I rolled my eyes whilst I dialled Matt's number, he picked up.
"What happened?" He said, sounding really concerned. I smiled a little, no matter how much I disliked this 'protection' arrangement, he really did care, it was cute.
"Nothing really, just your men are really flirty with Nina, making her feel uncomfortable. Is there anything you can do about them right now?"
"Where are they, why aren't they with you as you make this call?" I rolled me eyes.
"Is that all you care about? They're outside of the store because it is a lingerie shop and they aren't allowed in." I explained. He sighed on the other end of the phone.
"Alright, I'll get Zacky to come down and deal with it." He said before hanging up. I looked at the phone.
"Well goodbye to you too," I mumbled as I walked out of the changing rooms to Nina. Thankfully she was still there.

"What did Brian say?" She asked.
"Well actually, Brian didn't answer, I had to call Matt, but Zacky is coming here." I said, she nodded.
"What do you think?" She said as she held up a pair of underwear with a pug face in the crotch area, wiggling her eyes brows. I laughed out loud, I had a few people look at me.
"Sexy," I said.

I begun looking around the shop and I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it and saw that it was Zacky, telling me that he was on his way. I was thankful it was Zacky, god knows what Matt would have done. I put my phone away and begun looking for my size through the racks. Nina came up behind me, but she didn't try to scare me, that's my job to her.
"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a fucking set in my size?" I groaned in frustration. Nina laughed.
"Well what size are you? I'll help you,"
"Ugh, 30DDD/E," I mumbled. Nina just looked at me.
"Fuck that," she said, before laughing. I laughed too. "Well at least Brian has something fun to play with," she added, winking. I shook my head.
"Just help me, please?" I asked, and she nodded.
15 minutes later and Nina had help me find about 5 new pairs, she also earned a 'fuck you' before we paid for everything and saw Zacky standing outside with Scott and Richard. We both sighed.
"Hey Zacky," I said as we walked out of the store. Zacky smiled at us. Scott and Richard didn't look all that different, except they weren't staring at Nina anymore, they were just looking down.
"Let's go," Zacky said. We just nodded, I figured it was better to just agree rather than spending more time out with those two creeps.

The ride back to the house wasn't as interesting as the situation happening right before me. Matt didn't wait for Nina and I to leave the room to rip Scott and Richard a new hole. Matt just walked up to them and punch them both in the face, they took it pretty well. I assumed whatever Zacky said to the two, it gave them a clear warning about what was going to happen.

Scott and Richard tried to back away from Matt as he stalked towards them, before he punched them both; Richard a lot harder than Scott, but Brian was walking up behind them, and they backed into him. Both of them turned around in horror, then as they turned back to Matt to apologise, his fist collided with their faces, hard.

"If you two ever lay eyes on either of these girls, you won't have any eyes!" Matt's voice echoed throughout the house as he yelled at Scott and Richard.

Nina was kind of shocked with what Matt did, but it didn't really surprise me all that much, especially after the incident at the bar. I pushed that night out of my head. Nina isn't use to violence or fighting, she hates fighting in general, and she will avoid arguing and causing conflict, safe to say she wasn't like normal girls, but neither was I.

Scott and Richard left, with fucked up faces, and I couldn't fight off the smirk that made its way to my face. Zacky left as well, Matt stormed off to the study and Nina walked away to her bedroom, leaving Brian and I alone in the front lounge room. I looked at him, but looked away quickly when I noticed that he was looking right at me.

Brian sat on the lounge and I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at him as I sat down on the opposite lounge.
"Did you get much shopping done?" Brian asked. I looked at up at him.
"Not really, just went to the lingerie shop then called Matt about the boys," I said, leaving out the part of me calling him first. I wanted to see if he would mention it.
Brian looked over at me and said, "Sorry I missed your call, if I knew it was important I would of answered," I looked at him, shocked, and rolled my eyes.
"Well it's not like I could of told you it was important because you didn't actually answer your phone, and given the situation that I was being babysat in the first place, I would of thought anything was important now because I'm 5 years old and it's dangerous to be outside by myself," I said, snapping. I don't know why but what he said just made me so angry.
"You're not 5 years old, Arianne, we just don't want you to get hurt," He said, somewhat caring-like. I shrugged it off before my butterflies think too much into it and begin to flutter with hope. Too late.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, I stare ahead at the painting on the wall as I felt Brian's gaze upon me. I refused to give in and look at him. I refuse to show him how I felt in one glance.

"He hasn't acted like that towards his...friends... or about a girl, at all." Brian said. I looked at him, and just nodded. I didn't know what to say.
"I don't blame him though," Brian said, "I'd do the same if someone was hitting on you," he said.
My heart skipped a beat, "what?" I managed to squeak out. Brian looked at me, his eyes pouring right into mine, before he blinked and looked away.
"I just want to keep you safe," he said, before getting up and walking out of the room as quickly as he could, he thought I didn't notice his pace. I did though, because it made my fluttering heart crack a little as I felt embarrassed for thinking, for even a split second, that he meant something other than friends by it. This is going to be hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image


Outfits:
Arianne

Sorry it took so long!
University has been draining the absolute shit out of me, but I have 3 months off, and Tegan finishes soon also. :D

So thoughts or opinions???
How do you feel about this situation??
Lemme know in the comments!!

- Tiahne! xx