Status: On hold right now, please bare with me.

You Can't Fight the Devil Within

Video-
This isn't you
Can you feel my heart?
My name is Scarlet but everyone calls me Scar for short, I have been alive since 1932. Well I wouldn't much so say alive, but when my new life started at the age of 23. I have witnessed horrible things and have done even worse then what I have seen, I am a walking, talking, blood thirsty monster. I didn't even want to be this way, I was forced to be what I am.

I lived in Beacon hill for most of my life, I knew the hales only because they took me in at one point. I was being hunted, the ones that survived realized what they made and thought it was necessary to put me down, forever.

Thanks to the Hales I survived, but soon left Beacon hills in fear that more people would come to kill me. I couldn't put the family in danger once again, not after everything they did for me.
--I do not own teen wolf or any characters in teen wolf, I do not know the character portraying Scar but I do own the character scarlet.-

-Please do not copy or steal, if my story inspires you and give you your own ideas than I am glad to help. Comments are welcomed, all comments, please do try to help me, constructive criticism is always welcome.

-I will not be able to update everyday, but I will try as much as I possibly can.

-This is a Teen wolf fan fiction, it is based after the fire, after Jackson and just when ducallion had left. So it is starting at the most recent events, I hope you enjoy it.