Status: On hold right now, please bare with me.

You Can't Fight the Devil Within

One

It was the age of Hitler, he was running for president but also doing secret experiments. He was looking to make a perfect soldier, but he always seemed to use woman because the men just weren't coming out right. He had made three perfect immortal woman soldiers, how he did it; I had no clue. He was looking for more people, humans, to make into his next victim. To change their lives for ever and to make them suffer and serve him alone for the eternity.

I had did everything that I could to stay away from the soldiers, to stay under the radar. It was working for a few years, but when I turned 23 things went down hill and I some how was found. I was sitting in my bedroom with my younger sibling when it all happened.

"Sister what is that noise?" I looked down at my little brother, he had brown hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Its nothing to worry about little one." I kissed his forehead and looked back towards the television, it was new to us so him and I liked to take as much advantage of it as possible while our parents were out.

We heard the door open and close, my father rushed into the room and pulled my brother away from me. Quickly he shoved him into the crawl space and looked back to me, his eyes held sadness and sorrow. He crawled in next to my brother and shut the door, nodding I stood up and walked out of the room to see my mother standing with her hands on her lap and her head down. She couldn't face me, neither of them could.

They were not fighting for me anymore, they were allowing Hitler to take me and do his dirty experiments on me. I walked up to my mother and leaned into her ear, I whispered into her ear.

"Wenn ich überleben, Mutter, ich werde Sie und Vater zuerst zu töten." Once I said my piece I was pulled away by the soldiers. They placed a brown bag over my head and lead me away.

When we got to the destination I was dragged out of the car, I was handcuffed and pulled into a building. Still having the bag over my head I had no way of knowing where I was, after a few turns, long walks and another few turns we finally made it to the room. I was placed in a chair with a table in front of me, the bag and cuffs were removed and I was staring at none other then Hitler himself.

He leaned forward with a smile on his face, a cup was next to him which looked to be filled with red liquid. I looked back at him and saw him staring at me intently, then he spoke in that filthy German language.

"Willkommen, heute ist dein letzter Tag als Mensch. Sie werden hier sterben und werden von den Toten Risin. Du wirst mein Soldat zu werden, wirst du mich nur dazu dienen, und das ist das Ende. Jetzt trink das und lässt uns an die Arbeit." He pushed the cup towards me and I just stared at him, I know I had a choice and I was not going to go down without a fight.

"Go fuck yourself, Speak english fool." I placed my hands on the table and leaned forward. "I know you can."

I watched the smirk play at his lips as he leaned back and nodded, he waved his hands motioning for the soldiers to leave the room; which they did.

"Yes, you are right." His German accent was heavy with his words. "Either you drink from this cup or I will have my soldiers force you to drink from the cup."

I took a deep breath and watched as he leaned in closer to me, I could smell his cheap nasty cologne on his clothing. It was sicking, he was sicking. Before he could react or do anything, I spit in his face and pushed the cup to the floor causing the liquid to spill. I watched his face turn red as he slammed his head on the table and stood up screaming.

"Sie ficken Schlampe, das ist kein Spiel." He grabbed my head and slammed into the metal table causing my vision to blur, I heard him mumbling more but couldn't tell what he was saying. Soon enough everything went black.

When I woke up how ever, I wasn't the same; I was different.

I could hear the people talking that were three rooms down, I could smell the cut from someone on the other floor. The smell of the blood made fangs grow, my eye color change and veins to show under my eyes. I was a monster, I wanted to rip peoples throats open. I wanted to drink them until there was nothing else to drink, I wanted them all dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there will be times where I need to place a different language in the story but know that there will always be a translation in this box, so when you see it just look here!

Translations-
Wenn ich überleben, Mutter, ich werde Sie und Vater zuerst zu töten. (This is german.)
The English is this ("If I survive mother, I will be killing you and father first.")
------------------------------------------------------------
(Willkommen, heute ist dein letzter Tag als Mensch. Sie werden hier sterben und werden von den Toten Risin. Du wirst mein Soldat zu werden, wirst du mich nur dazu dienen, und das ist das Ende. Jetzt trink das und lässt uns an die Arbeit.)

(Welcome, today is your last day as a human being. You are going to die here and be risin from the dead. You will become my soldier, you will serve me only and that is the end of it. Now drink this and lets get to business)

-------------------------------
(Sie ficken Schlampe, das ist kein Spiel.)

(You fucking bitch, This is not a game.)

------------------------------