Status: On hold right now, please bare with me.

You Can't Fight the Devil Within

Five

When I woke up the next morning it was only Derek and I, he was sitting on the bed just staring at me; which was pretty creepy seeing as I knew he hadn't slept yet. I could see how tired he was and I could see that he was struggling to stay awake, I looked down at my hands feeling awkward and yet I still felt his eyes on me.

"After you left a few years later, the sister of Chris Argent came and burnt down the house with everyone in it except for me. My mother, father and peter along with other family members where trapped in the basement. They were all burnt alive, Peter survived with massive burns; soon enough he became an alpha. He turned Scott and tried to kill me, so I killed him and became the alpha. But Cora came back and I found out she was alive, I had to save her life so I gave up my Alpha powers in order for her to live. Scott is a true alpha and now the Oni are here in search for a nogitsune." I let my eyes travel to him and I saw that he was now staring at his folded hands. They were right, so much had changed once I left. I could have helped the family, I could have saved them.

"Scarlet, you have your humanity off is not going to help us. I know why its off and you need to turn it back on, I don't know why you came back but now that you are back; we could use your help. You're immortal, I am guessing by the way you spoke earlier you know what I am talking about. So turn it back on Scar, please." I watched him get up and slowly walk over to me, he sat down on the couch next to me and I could smell the sweat and blood on his skin.

"You need to shower Derek, does any one ever tell you that you stink." I looked at him with a smug expression and stood up. "I will be enrolling in the school, beacon high or something. It doesn't mean that I am helping you, its just something for me to do while I am here." Turning I walked out of the loft and left Derek alone.
The school was packed with people, I shoved through crowds and made my way to the principles office; I turned the last hall way and stopped, chills ran through my skin and I looked down to see goosebumps. Never in my life have I felt this as a vampire, it was like I was scared. I looked up to see two people walking towards me, they were talking and I listened in.

"Scott, some times I don't know if I am dreaming or it's real." Said the one on the right.

"Stiles, We will fix this." Said Scott.

They walked closer and instead of standing like a fool I walked towards them and in the middle, I bumped into both of them at the same time. I felt the chill come once again and this time I knew who it was coming from, slowly I turned my head and looked at them. Scott was staring intently while Stiles looked like he wanted to murder me, sending them a smirk I turned into the principles off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been on an updating spree today, This will be my last update for today.

Short update but I hope you enjoy it.