Status: On hold right now, please bare with me.

You Can't Fight the Devil Within

Six

I sat in the back of the classroom wondering why I was even doing this, I had been to high school multiple times and I knew everything there was to know about the past. I lived it, I was it. I felt both pairs of eyes on me as they both sat on each side of me, I had made it to where I was in every single class they had; If I wasn't in Stiles class then I was in Scott's class. But I was going to learn about everyone and the only ones I knew about so far were these to fools.

"I know you're not human, so what are you?" I heard Scott as he spoke just below a whisper, I tilted my head in his direction and looked at him. When he finally looked at me I gave him a small flash of my real self, my eyes flicked red and my fangs glimmered. I heard his heart start to raise as I slowly looked over to Stiles, He was staring at me and I did the same thing. He didn't budge and his heart didn't race, he wasn't even fazed by me.

When the bell rang I was out of the class room and walked towards my car, when I reached my car I was slammed into the the door and held there by two boys. Twins at that.

"What are you?" Asked one of them.

"You have no heartbeat." Stated the other.

I sighed as I pushed my hands against the door and shoved them both from my body, turning around I saw them with Scott, Stiles and three girls. They all watched me as I stood staring at all of them.

"You're going to die with your humanity off Scarlet"

I pushed the thoughts of what Derek had said to the side as I looked at Scott, Folding my arms I scanned over to stiles. His eyes were still empty like a black pit, I knew there was something different with him; something off, dark.

"Scott and Stiles know what I am, isn't Scott your...Leader?" I leaned against my car and watched as they all looked over to Scott for answers.

I just calmly watched as Scott stared at me with a such intense look, it was as if he was debating if he should tell them right here and now or if he should hold it off for as long as possible. Take a step forward I turned around and opened my car door, but it was slammed shut but one of the twins. I narrowed my eyes and quickly grabbed his throat, I watched as the group surrounded me.

"I could snap your neck and theirs in a second, don't get in my way again or I am going to murder you." I let him go and he stumbled back.

"Shes a vampire." I bite my bottom lip as I heard Derek's voice, this man seemed to pop up at the weirdest moments. "Shes older then every single one of us standing here, I would say 82 years old." He walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder while continuing his little speech. "She turned her humanity off, so what ever you say or do; she wont care and she will kill you in your track or spot. I've seen her do it."

"When did vampires start coming to Beacon hills and why haven't we ever heard of them?" One of the twins spoke and I rolled my eyes.

Turning I opened my car door but it was slammed shut once more, this time it was derek holding the door closed. My eyes flashed red as I started at him, his eyes flashed blue. He was challenging me to make a move in a public place, tilting my head I grabbed his wrist and slowly twisted it back. My eyes still holding his as he grabbed my wrist to stop me, everyone stood by and watched.

"I am going back to the loft Derek." I twisted his wrist more. "If you try to stop me again, I will break every fucking bone in you Wolfy body." I let go and stood straight while looking at the group, giving them a head nod; I got in my car and drove off.
I walked down the steps and towards the smell off death, I smelt the salt of tears and the blood;everything was mixed with the dirt of the tree. I saw Derek sitting on the floor with his girlfriend in his arms, she was dead. Slowly I walked over and sat next to Derek who was crying, I wanted to feel bad for him; I wanted to tell him that it was going to be alright. How ever I couldn't, I couldn't feel the sadness. I couldn't feel the pain that he was feeling.

"I...She..." He slowly rest his head on my shoulder and I could feel his tears hitting my shoulder.

"Its not going to get easier Derek, it never will. You don't have the privilege to turn it off, to turn the pain off and not feel anything; to not care." I looked down at the girl still in his arms.

"I wish I could though, I wish I didn't have to feel this. I didn't want her to die, but her body rejected it." I looked down to where the blood was coming from, she was scratched and her body was rejecting the scratch. I knew he didn't do this, he never wanted her in this world.

"It's better like this Derek, She wont ever have to deal with the pain to come." I looked up and saw his mother standing at the bottom of the stair, he looked up and his mother frowned.

"Mom my eyes changed." His voice cracked from the crying as I looked into his eyes, they were bright blue. That must have happened when you were forced to kill an innocent person, I looked at his mother who had walked into the small area with us.

"Derek, the color of your eyes don't mean you changed. You are still my little boy and you are still a strong strong person, you had to do this." She knelt down and held his hand, his tears stopped and she looked at me. Nodding I stood and left.


I stood looking out the window with my hands behind my back, these flashbacks were haunting me. I didn't even hear everyone walk into the room until the Japanese girl was standing next to me, I looked at her and narrowed my eyes.

"Why would you turn it off, its one of the best things of being human." She didn't look at me.

"Ask another question like that and I will snap your neck slowly." I let out a sigh as the vision of his blue eyes embedded in my mind. Then I felt the chill, my hairs on my arm stood up and my skin got goosebumps. I watched as she looked at me and noticed my reaction, how ever she didn't say anything.

Slowly I turned and got eye contact with Stiles, there was something so off about him that it made me feel this way. A smirk played on his lips as he stared at me, with my speed I went for him; I jumped over the table and lunged for him neck. My teeth were bared and my eyes were red, but before I could grab him I was grabbed and slammed into the floor.

"Scarlet!" I started into Derek's blue eyes, he had transformed into his wolf form and was holding me on the floor. When I looked towards Stiles his face changed to make it look like he was scared, but I knew he wasn't. I could feel it.

I let my self go back to normal and put my hands up in defeat, I wasn't going to allow Derek to rip my head off at the moment. Getting up and turning my back to Stiles I looked at the rest of the group. "Kids, all of them are fucking kids." I heard a few growls and laugh.

"Everyone this is Scarlet, shes a vampire. The first vampire you will most likely ever meet, shes deadly and since she has her humanity off; you don't want to be Stiles. Don't expect anything from her, friendship, love, compassion. She will tell you to go fuck yourself or she will kill you." I smiled at Derek's speech. "Scarlet, this is Allison Argent, Lydia, Scott, Stiles as you already know; That is Issac, Aiden, Kira, and Ethan." I nodded.

Everyone was off doing what ever and talking about plans while I stood to the side and watched, I watched as Stiles made his way over to me and stood next to me.

"Isn't it weird to see people and know they aren't what they really are." I looked over to Stiles and narrowed my eyes.

"What are you?"

He looked towards the group and started to point people out.

"Werewolf, banshee, hunter." He pointed at himself and looked at me, in a low voice that only I could here he spoke. "Trickster." He looked back to the group and smiled "And you, you have your humanity one, but you are tricking everyone into thinking its off. Because if it was off, you wouldn't have let Derek stop you from getting at my throat." I let my nails dig into the table as he patted my shoulder and walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know not the best but glad I have subscribers.