‹ Prequel: We Are Broken

Run, Don't Walk.

Tay, Alex, Cameron, Cassadee, Jordan, and Jack. present
Takes place in Forest Hills, New York.

Tay works at music store with Cameron and Jordan. Cameron also works part time at Central Perk, a coffee shop.
They're all community college students.
Cassadee, Tay, and Jordan share an apartment. Alex and Jack share an apartment.

Their lives consist of house parties, school, the Central Perk, work, road trips, and music.

The only reason they are really all friends is because of the fact that Tay and Alex had recently started dating. While Tay was introducing Alex to Cassadee and Jordan, Alex brought Jack along with him. Cameron just happened to be their barista at the time.

The story goes to the past (previously explained) and into the future, which takes place two years ahead.

Two years ahead.

Tay and Alex are currently living in their own home, a few blocks away from the building parts of forest hills, in a relationship and have a child on the way.

Cassadee has a crush on a young nurse (Rian Dawson), whom she met while Alex was in the hospital due to the fact he hit his head on the ceiling when he learned of the baby news. Her relationship status with the nurse is unstated, but they seem to be in contact. Cassadee is also a theater kid, as they put it.

Jack and Jordan are in a relationship, it isn't talked about much. But, they're always on each other in some way. They seem to act more like friends then boyfriends, sometimes.

This part mostly is the group talking about their memories from two years ago*, but it also consists of the drama that happens between the group.

*These memories may also be talked about through a video vlog Tay and Alex made for their child. The vlog is made so the child gets to hear about all the stories their parents haven't told. And so on.
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
  3. 3.