Blood Is Thicker Then Water

Life's A Horror Movie

Image

"Hit me up!" I laughed at the bar later that night. Nothing like drinking till you can't remember your name.

"1...2...3!" Alex yelled and we both downed our shots of tequila while Aly stood back and shook her head.

"You guys are stupid asses." She glared and I chuckled.

"You're missin out on all the fun Amanda!" I chuckled.

"Aly."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and reached for my other shot. "Here, I'll be the nice one and give you my next one." I pointed at her clumsily and shoved the shot in her glass.

"Nope. You two can get shit faced on your own. Don't expect me to hold your hair back tonight when you up chuck everything in your system." She glared at Alex and I.

"Huh?" We said in unison. Woah....did Amanda have 2 heads? Trippy dude

"Whatever." She sighed and slouched on the stool to watch us. I looked over at her and she was leaning all the way over her stool and almost to the ground!

"Amanda watch you're gonna fall!" I exclaimed and lunged at her, missing her by about a foot and fell to the floor with a hiccup.

"How many have you drank Adin?" Aly sighed.

"More then me!" Alex yelled and downed one.

"Uhh..." I looked at my fingers. "2." I smiled holding up 6 fingers.

"Great." She sighed and looked away.

"Hey Allllllex!" I sang.

"Yesssssssss." She slurred.

"I'ma go pee pee." I pointed at her and wobbled as I stood up. "Don't go anywhere!" I laughed and turned to go to the bathroom.

Ok, Pete's face came into my vision again. Crap Crap Crap. That'll be oh another 3 shots for me when I get back to the stool!

When the bathroom door was in view I felt a hand on my arm and I was being dragged out the side door but a guy in a burgundy wool coat and dress pants.

"Helloooo sexy." I smirked and tripped a bit until we were in the alley.

"Are you Adin?" He growled and faced me.

"Your face is kinda wierd lookin." I pointed and bit my lip, leaning in the study it. He had scars cutting through his left eye and lip.

"Answer me." He hissed.

"Nope!" I giggled. "My names Kitty." I winked and leaned into him. He became stiff and had to hold me up. "Kitty wants you." I laughed and hiccupped.

"Not a good idea, sweetheart." He glared down at me.

"Why not!" I yelled. "I won't tell anyone!" I chuckled.

"Boss wouldn't like that."

"Well then take me to yo leada and we'll have him join sweet cheeks." I pinched his right cheek.

"Not possible. We're in Chicago. Heath's all the way in Cali." He said and pushed me away.

"That bars only 2 blocks away!" I whined. "Fine!" I swirled the opposite way and caught my footing quickly. "Your face looks like you mom's ass anyway." I said and stalked into the bar.

Aly was holding Alex up and heading for the door.

"Amanda!!!" I yelled and tried to stop her.

"We're going home."

"But the party just started!" I smiled and she pulled me along her and Alex. "Fine!" I pouted and got in the car. I was out as soon as Aly put it in drive.

~~~~~~~~

"Owww!!!!" I whined for the 50th time today. I didn't wake up till 2:30 and my head was pounding.

"Not that bad Adin." Alex laughed from the doorway, blowing on to cups of steaming liquid.

"You're used to it! I haven't gotten that drunk since my 21st Birthday." I said and clenched my eyes shut.

"Here's some tea. It helps." She handed me one of the cups in her hands.

"Where's Aly?" I growled and took a sip.

"In your case, Amanda is mad at us and locked herself in the basement."

"Oops." I sighed and leaned against the headboard. "What time is it?" I yawned.

"5:30." She answered.

"Shit!" I yelled and got up quickly. Then sat back down. That didn't go too well.

"What?" She asked and I looked back at her and got up slowly this time.

"Nothing, I just have to meet someone in an hour." I said walked to my closet to get some clothes.

"Like who?" She asked and followed me to the bathroom.

"Can't say." I said and went to close the door in her face.

"No, now you have to tell me." She argued and I bit my lip.

"Aly in the basement?" I whispered and she nodded.

Sighing, I let her in the bathroom. I put on the shower, and fan.

"What?" She laughed sat on the toilet seat.

"Uh...well..." I looked up. "I'm falling in love with a vampire." I said quickly and closed my eyes, waiting for the yelling.

"No way." She said and I looked up surprised.

"No yelling?" I asked.

"Your life not mine, now details!" She said excitedly.

"Well...he's not like them really. He was turned against his will and has friends that are human and they kill vampires. They call themselves hunters instead of slayers." I shrugged. "I was gonna meet his friends today."

"How long has this been going on?" She asked.

"Since a few days ago. I met him that night I was acting as Luna and he was in the Alley that I was going to kill that long haired leech in. But he got to him first and we got in a fight and you came out and he ran."

"Damn...is he hot?" She asked.

"Yes but I'm not done yet." I smiled. "I went to the park last night...before we got shit faced and he was there and he dragged me to this field. Really pretty. There were stars and not a cloud in th sky." I said eagerly.

"Ooo, pretty." She smiled.

"Alex...it's New York..."

"So?"

"Too much pollution for that clear of skies..."

"And...?"

"Alright." I breathed. "I'll tell you but you can't tell Aly. Not yet." I pointed.

"Got it." She nodded and I looked down.

"Pete was talking about how there was this guy...Heath...He's really bad Alex..." I looked up at her. "He's going to try and end the world. I don't know how but I think its got something to do with the Ozone layer. It's fucking up the earth already, but Pete thinks he's just trying to make the world end faster. I don't know how..." I looked at her. "He wants us to help...So I'm meeting his friends today. If I feel it's ok, I'll tell Aly about it. Till then you have to keep this a secret and cover for me tonight." I said pleadingly.

"Wow." Was all she said.

"You think we could do it?"

"Usually things like this are serious so I don't think we could do it alone, even with this guy's friends. If it comes down to it, we'll get an army." She said, calculating in her head.

"That's what I was thinking." I nodded and sighed. "He kissed me last night." I whispered. "Well sort of. I tested him and kinda pushed him to it but my god that kiss was hot." I shook my head.

"Nice." She smiled at me and looked at the clock on the wall.

"Almost six. You better get ready." She smile and walked out with a wink. I smiled getting undressed and got in the shower.

~~~~

"Wow you got dressed up." I heard his voice as I walked toward the park. I looked toward the swing set and smiled with my neck reddening.

Ok I wore a knee length, black lace skirt with a tank top and hoodie...And sandals. I was nervous!

"Sorry. Alex helped me get dressed." I laughed and shrugged, rubbing my head.

"Your eyes are bloodshot, what happened?" He asked, concerned and stepped up to me to take my cheek in his palm and examine my eyes.

"Oh, um, me and the girls got together last night. I had too much to drink." I chuckled.

"In other words, you got totally shit faced." He smirked a cocky grin and kissed my forehead. "It's ok. I wish I was there. That would have been a funny sight."

"Not really funny. More pathetic. I can't even remember anything after Aly gave me a little lecture." I rolled my eyes and he smirked.

"Why'd you drink? You don't come off as a party girl to me."

"How do I come off to you?" I laughed.

"Serious about your job kinda girl that is searching for what she wants and needs."

"So blunt." I said flatly and he laughed at my pouting face before looking over my shoulder and pecking my lips quickly.

"Come on, the guys are waiting. They're anxious to see the woman who got me to stop being so angry all the time." He mumbled and took my hand, leading me to a black car with tinted windows.

"Oooo, eerie." I smiled and got in with him.

"All part of my reputation." He smiled wide.

"Vampire. Dark. Eerie. Isn't there a good guy part to this?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Right here." He said cheerfully, flicking the head of a ninja turtle bobble head on the dashboard. I just about laughed myself to tears.

~~~~

"And this is my humble abode." Pete broke my thoughts after the half hour long ride. Very boring.

We pulled into a parking lot of a very run down building...With lots of broken windows.

"In other words, our hide out/ex box factory." He laughed at my expression and parked. Two seconds later my door was open.

"That was scary." I shook my head and got out.

He led me to the doors and I gulped feeling like one of those horror movies...Wait...I'm having an affair with a vampire and I'm a slayer...My life is a horror movie...

"Not much, I know." He said and I smiled. "But, it's home." He said and opened the entrance to reveal a large room with two couches, a few lazy boys, a TV and on the other side was a kitchen.

Three 20 something year olds were lazing on the couch watching a sponge bob marathon.

Some hunters the are.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Chapter 4. Now I hve to actually type again. lmao. that was all i had. :P

Comment!!!

XXOO-stephy