Holding Onto Nothing

My Nightmares

"What do you mean he's dead?"
I cringe at her scream.
"Dammit, Lolita, answer me!"
I feel the first slap, "H-he fell from a t-tree!"
"What did you do it for, huh?"
The first punch to the stomach. "I didn't do it!"
"You're lying! You always knew he was my f--"
"I said I didn't do it!" I scream at her, my nose flares, and my breaths become slow and heavy, "He fell by himself! The branch snapped and he--"
"Do not yell at me you little, bitch!"
I'm suddenly on my back in the dark. Where am I?
"Lolita?"
The blood in my veins freezes. No...It's impossible. I look next to me and squint. "G-Gregory?"
His face appears next to mine, "Hey, Lol."
"What are you doing here?"
Suddenly his face begins to rot away and maggots start to pour out of his ears and nose. "The question is: What are you doing in my grave? This is my resting place, Lolita. But you do know that secrets don't always get buried along, right?" He gets closer and close to me and screams, "You won't be able to run forever! You'll end up here just like me!"
I shake my head and try to back away, "N-No!"
A low, evil chuckle pierces my ears. I need to wake up.
Now.
"You can't run from me, Lolita! I'm everywhere you turn. It is useless. You are useless." He points a rotted finger in my face and smiles, "I think I might just trade places with you now."
My eyes fill with tears. My number one fear is the dark now, and he knows it. "Please don't, Gregory...please." I beg.
"Too late!"
He opens the casket and gets out. I try to follow him, but it's almost like I'm being held down. I look and see cuffs stretched to my limbs and the corners of the casket. I try to scream, but a rag is now in my mouth and another tired around my head to keep it in place.
"Goodbye, Lolita." He sweetly sings.
He appears farther and farther away from me as dirt begins to fall. No....

"No!" I scream, tears falling from my eyes as I sit up.
"Who's Gregory?"
My body tenses. I wipe the tears from my face, "What?"
Oli walks from a chair in the corner to the bed, gently placing his hand on my knee. "You were tossin' and turnin' all night, near the end there you started to talk."
"Oh...I'm sorry." I mumble nervously.
"You still haven't answered my question, love."
"I know."
"You aren't going to...are you?"
I shake my head. "Probably not."
"It's cool, just curious as to what made your dream so horrible."
"Oh..."
We sit in silence. I take multiple deep breaths to keep my emotions in check, but I think it's making it worse. I want nothing more than to cry right now. Can he leave? Please?
"Come 'ere."
He pulls me into his chest and rubs my back slowly. I instantly begin to cry. My mom used to do this for me. She used to be sweet until my dad died. So it's no wonder why she hated me for killing Gregory...
It manage to pull myself together and push myself out of Oli's arms. "I'm sorry, go back to sleep."
He smiles, but I can still see the worry in his eyes, "It's fine, I was gonna get up anyways to go to the studio real fast."
I nod my head. "Alright."
He gets up and rubs the back of his neck, "So I'll be back in two hours at the most, then we can get your things. Okay?"
"Super."
"See ya soon."
I wave and smile, "Bye."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!! How are you guys?
Thank you for reading ^_^ I love y'all for it.

Comments and stuffff please, if you would.
:)
-Abby