Status: RATING CHANGED TO R FOR SAFETY! This story is Updated every Thursday and Friday.

Animagus Theory: The Descendants

The theory behind animagi transformations is not a well-known one. It's been conjectured that a strong quantity of magical power is required in order for one to even transform. But through the unspoken half of history it has been gathered that not everyone that has been able to transform possessed great power. For some power was just enough, others required great concentration. But for a select few animagi transformations stemmed from a deeper level.

Blood.

The line between the animalistic and the humanistic almost blurred into non-existence. Those in present day, known as descendants to The Five; five bloodlines that bonded so closely with the wild that it ruled the structure of their magic.

With the Dark Lord looking for yet another way to extend his life, he stumbles upon the ancient scrolls telling of these witches and wizards, and he wants their descendants for his army. Because there is more to The Descendants than just their history. Each family has a secret, and each secret can change the outcome of the war.

Severus Snape's son has come to Hogwarts. A boy that not many even knew existed is about to change the lives of many. Alongside a girl whose life is far from ordinary. They're part of a group called The Descendants. A handful of witches and wizards that have more to them than meets the eyes.
  1. Prologue: Snape’s Secret
    Severus Snape's private life brings surprises to the staff room, and subsequently to into the walls of Hogwarts.
  2. Chapter one: The Phoenix
    Meet Phoenix von Draken
  3. Chapter two: The Burrow
    Gryffindors and Winged Creatures