Status: Hiatus

The Boys and Girls in the Cliques

Cotton Candy

I woke up in my bed, but not being able to move my arms. I twisted them a bit, and I felt metal around my wrists. I was handcuffed to bed post. Wow.

I looked down to find my sheets nowhere, they had disappeared.

Just like my clothes.

I gulped as I started to get freaked out.

I heard shuffling behind my door. I looked to it, and saw a bright light coming underneath the crack.

"Mom?" I whispered, my voice shaking.

I heard the door creak open and the light from the other side blinded me. I couldn't see a thing, and I had to squint.

Then the door closed and the light was gone. I looked to the doorway and no one was there.

I was starting to get really freaked out, I hoped there wasn't a serial killer or a rapist in my house. My heart started to beat faster as I felt a weight at the end of my bed. I was coming up towards me, and I thrashed around, trying to break free of my restraints.

I heard somebody chuckle and they got closer to my face. I could now fully see who it was.

It was Ray.

"How did you get in here?" I asked him, my voice sounded much braver to how I was feeling.

"Don't worry, I told my mom I forgot my book," he purred in my ear, sending shivers down my ear, but it still didn't answer my question.

I was soon not thinking about any of that because he started to nibble and suck on my earlobe. I moaned and his lips trailed downward to my neck.

"How did you get real handcuffs?" I gasped out between moans.

"Dad's a police officer," he said simply as his lips separated from my neck and reattached to my lips.

"Mmmm," I went as his tongue danced with mine.

His tongue then exited my mouth and trailed down my neck, then chest, then my stomach. His tongue went lower down to my hips. I moaned as tingles went down my spine.

Ray chuckled, "You like that?" he whispered, I nodded.

"I bet you do, " he said in a seductive voice.

Ray licked around my base and sucked at the skin. He traced designs on my hip, making me get goosebumps.

He was ignoring my extremely painful erection as his fingers trailed up and down my sides, his mouth sucking on my skin. I gasped as his mouth trailed to my dick and he started to lick it.

He then took his mouth from me. He gave me a smile as I whimpered.

"No teasing," I whined.

"But what's the fun in that?" he asked me, a smirk playing on his lips.

He then attack my dick with his mouth. I gave a loud moan as right off the bat he started to deep throat me.

As I was about to release he stopped. He started to take off his clothes. I wish I could help him, but my hands were still cuffed to the bed.

Once he was fully exposed to me, he took some lube that happen to appear out of nowhere.

The aroma of cotton candy filled my nostrils as he opened the bottle. He spread it all on his length and I watched hungrily.

He put some lube on his hands and I knew what was coming. I spread my legs wide for him as he pushed his two fingers into me. I winced a bit at the pain. He put three fingers in and continued to stretch me.

He took his fingers out and he positioned himself near my entrance. I relaxed my muscles and he entered into me. It hurt a bit at first but then I got comfortable with him inside me.

He started to thrust in and out. He changed his angling a bit then found my prostate. I moaned out in pleasure as he continued to hit my sweet spot over and over again.

I felt myself getting closer. I told Ray this and his thrust went faster, more erotic, and he started to pump me.

It got to be too much for me to handle as I spilled all over our stomaches. Ray moaned and soon came after me.

He collapsed into me. He started to lick the cum off of my stomach..._

I woke up, vaguely remembering the dream I had just had, but once I did, i smiled with content. It felt a little uncomfortable, though. My sheets happened to be a bit wet.

I sighed, then got up and changed my boxers.

I turned on my desktop lamp and I took my sheets my sheets off. I walked downstairs to the laundry room. Since it was a different washer then the one I was used to, it took me while to figure it out. But once I did, I walked back upstairs.

I oddly had a craving for cotton candy. Cotton candy is one of my many fetishes, along with chocolate milk. I smiled at the thought of cotton candy flavored lube.

I got some new sheets from my closet, put them on and went back to sleep.____

The next day was quite ironic.

In Home EC., they made cotton candy. Now, I don't take Home EC., I'm not that gay, but everyone was walking around with these little bags of cotton candy. During lunch Erica let me borrow hers, which was nice of her, because like I said, cotton candy is my fetish. But the one thing that really made my day was the fact that Ray was eating cotton candy.

And let me tell you, that it was amazing!

I was so fucking turned on at just watching him eat the cotton candy. He would take a piece of it then put it in his mouth. Then he'd smile and lick his lips. God! He was such a tease!

This was turning me one so much that blood was just rushing south at an incredible pace.

I looked down and decided that I should probably fix this before someone notices it.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I announced. They nodded and I walked away.

After a few steps I heard Frank exclaim, "Bob had a boner! Ha ha!"

I chuckled and picked up my pace, just to make sure no one else would see my little "problem".

Once reaching the bathroom and opening the picking out a clean stall, I got down to business. I tried to make this as quick as possible, since the lunch period was almost over.

I tried to contain my moans so no one would hear. I definitely didn't want a teacher to hear me. That would be plain embarrassing.

"Mmmm fuck," a moan slipped out.

I thought I heard the door open, I kept my ears open to hear if someone came in, I heard nothing and continued my business.

Once I released, flushed, and washed my hands, I walked to my locker to pick up my books. But once I got my books and closed the locker the ball rang. I groaned, knowing I was late to class.

Once I reached the classroom, Mr. Drone had stopped talking and gave me a surprised look.

"Robert," he said, surprised, "you're late."

Just to let you know, I am never late to any of his classes, so this was a big shock to him, considering I was also his favorite student.

"Sorry, sir. I was in the bathroom," I said.

He nodded, "I'll let it pass this time, but next time you may not be so lucky."

I nodded and walked to the only open seat. Which was next to Ray. I inwardly smiled as Mr. Drone started to talk._Ray's POV_

"Mmmm, fuck," I heard someone moan.

I got the hell outta there.

It is so creepy to hear someone masturbating in the boys' bathroom. Just so creepy!

I decided I could just hold it.

I looked at my watch and decided that I should just go to my next class now, since the period was almost over.

Once I got to my locker, the bell rang signaling the end of the lunch period. I smiled and got my books knowing I wouldn't be late.

Walking through the halls I got compliments on the game Saturday and how I was a god and such.

Oh, how it gets old after a while, but I just plastered a fake smile and thanked them.

I was the first one in the classroom. Mr. Drone looked up from some papers and smiled.

I sat down and waited for everybody else to come. Sure enough, one boy one they started to pile in.

Mr. Drone started to talk about something and I was about to dose off just when someone entered the room.

I looked up to see Bob. Mr. Drone looked surprised to see him come in late.

I tuned out a bit and in a few seconds after he sat next to me. I gave him a smile and resumed my nap._

I woke up with about five minutes to spare.

I tapped on Bob's arm, who was writing in his notebook.

"What was the homework?" I whispered.

"Take notes on chapter 13," he whispered back. I nodded and got to work.

The bell rang about five minutes later and I started to pack up for my next class. I followed Bob out the door.

I was looking down and I saw Bob hit his foot on the door frame. He hissed in pain.

"Ugh, fuck," he groaned.

Why did that sound so familiar.

Wait. He didn't. He must've! He was late! and he did say he was in the bathroom!

Wow.

Well this is interesting
♠ ♠ ♠
Special Thanks to Shanea (Sleep.) for helping me and brainstorming for this chapter!
If it wasn't for her you wouldn't have this today! YAY!!!!

Updates will be slower, since I've started school, and I happen to be smart and got inot smart classes and get more homework. Just thought I'd let you know.....

And I expect alot of comments!!!