Status: Hiatus

The Boys and Girls in the Cliques

The Principle Has a Hissy Fit

The lunch attendant escorted us to the office and pushed me and Howie into the Principle's room. He looked up from some official looking papers and sighed.

"So I heard you boys got into a fight," He said nonchalantly. He put his hands behind his head, leaned back and put his feet up on the desk, I don't think that's very professional, if you ask me.

"Sit down," he said, and we both sat down in identical faux leather armchairs. Howie still looked very inflamed. His eyebrows were narrowed and his jaw clenched. His face was so red I thought it would explode at any moment.

"Would any of you guys care to explain the reasoning behind this fracas?" he asked.

We said nothing, I was too angry, and I don't think Howie knew what "fracas" meant.

"Anyone?" he asked, giving us another chance. We didn't budge.

"Well, I'll let you too off with a warning, but if you two boys--"

"What?" I exclaimed, "A warning? We should both be suspended! Isn't there a hands-off policy in this school? What the fuck? I bet you if it were anyone else you would've suspended them without a second thought!"

"What are you getting at, Raymond?" he said, his hands weren't behind his head, and his feet were flat on the ground, he looked pissed, to say the least.

"I mean thought you know, and I know, that if we didn't have a part in bringing our football team to the championships we would be suspended!" I say.

"Are you trying to suggest that I'm giving out special privileges? If that's the case, then you are certainly wrong! I can't believe you'd have the nerve to even suggest--"

"I'm not suggesting it!" I stand up out of my seat, "It's cold hard fact and you just won't admit it!"

"Raymond! You shut your mouth!" he said, getting up as well.

"No, I won't--"

"That's it Raymond! You get out of my office right now! If it's a suspension you want, it's a suspension you'll get!" he proclaimed and pointed toward the door. Howie had a smirk on his face, but I really didn't care. I'll show them, I thought. The team is a mess without me, they'll lose their next game.

"Fine," I say softly, and walk out of the door.

"Ms. Waterman, can you contact Raymond Toro's guardian and tell them that they have to come pick him up," I stopped and looked back, he glared at me, "You're gonna go and get you're belongings and come back here and wait until your mom or dad gets here," he said with a snarl. I shrugged, and walked out the door.

I feel pissed, and I want to punch a locker, but I know that it will hurt my hand. I'll guess that I'll just have to cope with it in my own way, and hell, if that means watching watching my football team choke without me, so be it.
♠ ♠ ♠
My sincere apologies for not updating this story in months, and for the size, but I was afraid that if I were to make it any longer I'd get bored and not update it at all.

I really hope I didn't lose all my readers :(

But yeah, that's what happens I guess...

And why don't you check out my new story Send My Love To Hogwarts which is an original het that has nothing to do with MCR. Gasp, right? But I'll be sure to throw in a reference sometime soon. If you would read that it would really be appreciated, considering Original Fiction gets no love here :(

Again, sorry for the uber long wait, but lets hope that I'll update this more often!

(I guarantee that I'll update Send My Love To Hogwarts every other week, though....XD)