Diary

Entry Six

God is amazing.

Words cannot explain the beauty of his presence, his grace, his love. Amazing, wonderful, lovely, incredible, fantastic, tremendous – I could go on and on and would never come across a word perfect enough to describe Him.

The other day, my mom realized that a $2,000 scholarship was added to my account. We’re not exactly sure where it came from, but I’m pretty sure it’s from the scholarship program at her job. Regardless, we had completely forgotten about applying to this scholarship. In fact, we were worried that I wouldn’t be able to get this semester’s tuition paid off in time – meaning that I would have to register for classes late and get stuck with all the crappy teachers. But look at my God! Look at how great my God is! Despite my inconsistency with showing my love for Him, God never turns His back on me. Just as we became uncertain about my future at this university/paying off my tuition, God blesses me with this scholarship.

I remember being in church one time, and our pastor said, “God is never late, He’s always right on time!” This makes so much sense now than ever before.

Guys, it’s time, as a matter of fact: it’s been time. I need to get right with God. My behavior is so unfair. I’m so inconsistent with praising Him and abiding by His rules. He doesn’t ask for much, and I still manage to disregard the little He does ask of us. I need to get right with God. Life is so much better when you’re walking with Jesus rather than when you’re walking without him.

I’m excited to get back on track spiritually, but in the meantime: I need to get back to studying.

April 15th, 2014
BeeCeeOh!