Status: Hi friends! So, I’m starting this fic and, I’ve only ever written oneshots before ?? So, sorry the chapters are a little short right now, they’ll get better! Uh, I hope you enjoy <3

Under a Paper Moon

Chapter 4

Jack audibly groaned as his school alarm went off at 5:45 am on Monday morning. He didn't want to go back to school, he didn't want to go to his classes, he didn't want to get out of his warm bed. But, he knew if he got up now to turn on his straightener, he could still get 20 minutes of just lazing around in bed.
He rolled out of his bed, and walked into his en suite bathroom, smirking to himself. Because really, what other sixteen year old do you know that has an en suite bathroom? No one, that's who. He turned his straightener up to the hottest temperature, took a quick morning piss, and was back in his comfy bed. He crawled back on the bed, and wrapped the blankets around him. He grabbed his phone off the charger and scrolled through tumblr until his clock said it was 6:10. With a sigh, Jack got back out of his bed, and started getting ready for the day.

*

Jack walked into his geometry class as soon as the final bell rung. Mrs. Tanski just raised an eyebrow at him, and pointed to his seat. He reluctantly walked to his desk, and dropped into his seat. Pulling out last class' work, he started copying down the answers on the blank lines.

Halfway through class, Mrs. Tanski was going on some lecture about how similar triangles and congruent triangles were different and blah, blah, blah; Jack didn't care. He was resting his head on his folded arms on the desk, and closing his eyes, just to reopen them minutes later. Jack felt like he was about to burst out of skin. It was one of those times, where he would get so tired, that he has to do anything to keep himself awake. He wanted to run around the classroom, jump up and down a million times, scream, anything, or else he would fall asleep. But of course, he couldn't do any of those things, so he just sat there violently shaking his leg up and down.
"Oh my god, will you stop that?" The girl; Elizabeth, sitting in the row next to Jack exasperated.
"Stop what? This?" Jack made sure to exaggerate bringing his leg up, and stomping it back on the ground.
"God, you're so annoying. Do you have ADD or something?" Elizabeth turned to look at Jack, flicking her hair behind her.
"No, I don't, and that's a rude thing to say. So, you can fuck off now." Jack made sure to end his sentence with a quick flip of the bird, before he was resting his head back on the desk.
Elizabeth turned away, her face a bright red and muttering a 'shut up' to her giggling friends. Jack was proud, and smirking to himself slightly before he began shaking his leg again.

"Mr. Barakat, I assume you and Miss. Reed were talking about the current problem. What's the reason?" Jack straightened his back, looking all around the room for an answer. He locked eyes with one of his close friends, Zack, who mouthed the answer back to him.
"Perpendicular lines form right angles?" Jack questioned, not sure if that's what Zack had said.
"Yes, but no more talking in my class." Mrs. Tanski rolled her eyes, turning back to the board to write what Jack had said.

Jack looked over to Zack, and gave him a small nod as a thanks. Looking back at the desk, Jack saw something he should have noticed when he sat down. Jack was giggling at the small doodle in the bottom right hand corner of the desk. It was a drawing of the 'big fat meanie' Mrs. Puff from Spongebob when Patrick goes to boating school with him. The face was altered a little bit to make it look like Mrs. Tanski, and Jack was trying his hardest to not lose his shit. So, the person didn't tell on him, or erase his doodle, he was sharing Jacks pain.
Jack looked up at the clock to see they had five minutes of class left, and well he really was surprised time had gone by that fast. He had an idea in mind already, and needed to work quickly. He erased the angry face on the strangers doodle, and turned it into a scared one. He drew a rope around the right arm, and drew a line all the way across the desk, connecting the rope to the bottom of his rocket. The bell rung just as he finished and Mrs. Tanski was yelling at everyone walking out the door.
"No homework, but lots of work next class. See you Wednesday."
Jack gave her a mental 'fuck you' and headed to Spanish.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://en.spongepedia.org/index.php?title=File:Mrs_Puff.In_Drawing.JPG That's the doodle for anyone that doesn't know c:
Plus, I was going to add more but I couldn't think of anything and just uggh I swear next chapter will be better. Pinky promise.