Status: Hi friends! So, I’m starting this fic and, I’ve only ever written oneshots before ?? So, sorry the chapters are a little short right now, they’ll get better! Uh, I hope you enjoy <3

Under a Paper Moon

Chapter 6

Jack grudgingly walked into his stupid geometry classroom. He had gotten a call last block from Mrs. Tanski telling him he had a block five. Man, if only he knew what for. Sarcasm intended. He looked up to see who the three other suspects were.

Ben Bruce.
18.
Senior who's still taking sophomore math.
Widely known as the schools biggest bad ass.
Highly suspected of having sexual relations with Mr. Worsnop.

Cassadee Pope.
15.
Freshman smart enough to take sophomore math.
Bonafide goody two shoes.
Rian Dawson's favorite eye candy.

All the way to the right, staring off into space with an unamused look was somebody Jack thought he'd never see in a block five.
Alex Gaskarth.
16.
Sophomore taking actual sophomore math.
Almost as popular as the football jocks, but still humble.
Was known to always get his way with teachers.

Jack smirked as Mrs. Tanski walked in, and he took a seat next to Alex. He mentally cursed himself for drawing such a bold, obvious line, and getting himself in trouble.

"As you all know, vandalizing school property is worthy of a detention." Mrs. Tanski started off. "But, I'm way too nice to give you four detention." She smiled, with an evil glint in her eye.
Cassadee was fidgeting with her skirt, and crossing and uncrossing her legs. Her hand shot up as soon as Mrs. Tanski was finished talking.
"Mrs. Tanski, I think you would know I would never do something so juvenile and immature." She flicked her hair behind her. "Plus, those god awful pictures are something I could never draw. Too, too, mean to you."
"Yeah, and writing on school desks is pussy shit. If I wanted to piss you and the school off, I'd probably put burn marks in the desk." Ben added on in his accent that was fairly similar to Mr. Worsnops.
"Benjamin, language! We've talked about that." Mrs. Tanski scolded him. She turned to look at Alex and Jack, to hear their excuse. "Well?"
Alex looked at Jack to already see Jack looking back at him, he blushed and ducked his head down. His head stopped pounding during third block, and his whole head felt stuffed. He didn't really feel like arguing with his bitchy teacher, so he decided to just own up to it.
"I drew on the desk, yes." Alex opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Cassadee.
"See, it was him! Now, may I go now? I don't really want a block five on my permanent record."
Mrs. Tanski just rolled her eyes, and gestured for Cassadee to leave. She looked over at Ben to see him packing his stuff up. She raised an eyebrow at him.
"What? The little fuck just told ya it was him. I'm leaving." He waved a hand, and was strolling out the door.

Jack looked at Alex. He had an unreadable face, his head was resting on his hand while he was staring at the desk, and his other hand was clutching at his stomach.
"You okay, bro?" Jack said quietly, reaching a hand to pat Alex's back.
"Yeah, just like a sinus cold or migraine, or fuck if I knew." Alex half smiled, picking his head up.

"Jack? You can leave, Mr. Gaskarth just admitted to drawing on the desk." Mrs. Tanski said, authority laced in her voice.
Jack looked from her to Alex, where he still had his hand on his back which was now rubbing soothing circles. He decided that if Alex was telling the truth, he might as well too.
"Nah. I drew on the desk first. Alex just added on to it. It's both out faults."
Alex's head shot up, he hadn't expected Jack to own up to it. He thought he was going to let him take the whole blame. I mean, after all, this kid did hate him, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I realized I use the word grudgingly a lot and i'm just like yolooo.
I'm supposed to be doing my chores right now and i'm just like yolooo.
I also realize Cassadee isn't like this in real life but writing it i'm just like yolooo.
Oh man, this is a short filler chapter but I'm really sick but still wrote because yolooo.