Status: updating whenever i feel like it

What's My Name?

1...make a name for yourself

Jessi’s POV

I had finally done it. For so long I have been stuck in the shadows of my best friend Anna. Everything I did, she went ahead and did it better. But this time, it was finally my turn. Our last high school state championship meet. I finally earned the title I’ve been training 4 years for. Individual State Champion. You see, swimming is a very time consuming, physically and emotionally draining sport. And I love every second of it. The countless tears shed and millions of morning practices all didn’t seem to matter when I was standing up on that first place podium with a gold medal around my neck. My team went on to eventually win the meet, setting numerous national records. Usually the swimming world goes unnoticed, but somehow we gained the attention of the president. Yes. The president of the United States. He invited us to come and be honored at the white house. How cool is that right?

After wrapping up my senior year, and graduation, I could not wait for college. I would be attending and swimming for Northwestern University.

As the summer started to end, it was time for our trip to the white house. But little did we know what other impressive sports team would be joining us to be honored at the white house. Yep. You guessed it. The Blackhawks baby…
♠ ♠ ♠
hi friends. I just started out at this so please let me know what you think. if I don't get any comments I probably won't write another chapter so if you like it, let me know! also sorry this is such a short chapter. I just wanted to give a little bit of background information before I go too in depth. I have some really great ideas for the future. happy reading!