Status: Updated every Friday.

Vita Mortem

Hogwarts, Sweet Hogwarts

Ravan shifted, clearly uncomfortable with the topic of conversation, and swiftly changed the topic to their arrival. “Hey, look, we’re at Hogwarts! We don’t want to be late and not get a seat, we’d better go. I’ll save you a spot!” she called out, already walking out of the carriage hastily.

Ravan let out a yelp as she collided with a male form before being pulled down to the ground.
Ravan ended up with her hands on the guy’s chest, their faces inches away from each other.

“Already falling for me huh? Impressive, I’m not even inside the school grounds yet,” the guy said cockily, raising an amused eyebrow.

“Excuse me, I believe you were the one that pulled me on top of you. I’m the victim here!” Ravan shot back.

A voice interjected into their conversation, “If you’re looking for baby names, I believe Hamish would suffice.”

Ravan glared at Scarlet as she pulled away from the guy to sit on the floor. “Katie, Alicia, you were witnesses, this guy pulled me down right?”

Alicia glanced at Katie before answering Ravan, “Well, it certainly looked like Fred pulled you down. But I’m sure it wasn’t intentional.”

Another voice rang out from the adjoining carriage. “If I know my brother, it was definitely intentional.”

Fred growled, “George! Not helping!” before getting up and offering a hand to Ravan.

Ravan accepted, pulled up to her feet, before following them out of the train, the others behind her.

As they walked to the carriages, Ravan struck up a conversation with Fred, leaving Scarlet and George to walk behind them awkwardly. “So, Fred, involved in any after-school groups?” she asked, a wry grin on her face.

“Well Princess, my brother and I are esteemed members of the glorious, never-defeated except for that one time, Gryffindor Quidditch team!” he said dramatically, with a flourish. “What do you do?”

“Nothing in particular, just some casual fun stuff like,” Ravan paused for effect, “Advanced Arithmancy.”

Scarlet strode up and interrupted their conversation, pulling Ravan back to talk to her. “You do Advanced Arithmancy? We can study together now, and help each other! This is great!”

Ravan let out a scream, running back to Fred. “No, I can’t study with her! It’ll be torture, her study sessions last forever.” She whined, jumping ahead and using Fred as a shield from Scarlet’s glare.

Fred laughed and allowed her to do so. “Never fear Princess, I’ll protect you!”

“Hey, I just realized, Scar, you talked in front of guys!” Ravan poked her head out from behind Fred and gave her friend a sly grin.

Scarlet flinched, lowering her head down to use her hair as a curtain and blushing behind it, much to the amusement of Ravan and the twins. As they laughed and chattered with each other, the castle soon ended up looming before them.

Image


As the girls entered the dormitory room they would be sharing with three other girls for the rest of the year, they were shocked to see that they had been given new room-mates. Sitting on their respective beds, Angelina Johnson and Alicia Spinnet looked up to see Ravan and Scarlet enter the room.

“So, you’re the new room-mates,” Angelina wondered out loud, “Don’t touch my stuff and we’ll get along great.”

Ravan just looked at her and grinned, walking over to a bed and opening her timetable that sat at the end of it. Ravan glanced at what was first on the Monday, and groaned, falling over onto her bed dramatically.

“What is it?” Scarlet asked frantically, opening her own timetable to see a double period of the subject ‘History of Magic’, and laughed at Ravan’s stricken face. “I see many study sessions in your future,” she said, turning towards her.

Ravan only groaned louder, burying her face into the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next update, me and Jess are trying to come up with a schedule so we're updating this regularly!

We hope you enjoyed! :)