Status: This is the first chapter to this fanfiction...if you comment i will post more...somethings are needed to carry on! ;)

A News Reporter

I am so Oblivious!

Leona’s POV
“so this was an end to a really interesting conversation with Tom Kaulitz, we wish to wish you luck for future, so until next time it’s a SAYONARA from Leona, this is LA gossipZ, SCREAM IT OUT FANS!” I shouted out enthusiastically to the audience, all cheering, clapped and chanting ‘Tom’ or ‘Tokio hotel. Tom waved one last time at them, as I lead him to the backdoor that attaches the green room.
“Good Job both of you!!” my dad greeted with a happy face. I grabbed a bottle of water from my assistant. Tom and dad descended to the other side of the room, while I took out my phone, called Jeena.
“….you want the autograph or no?”
“uh…where are you?”
“backstage”
“kay, be there soon!”

*******

“Staces!” I hate when my dad calls me by my pet name in front of anyone and everyone.
“yes?” I walked up to them, came right next to Tom, I looked from the corner of my eyes, and saw him staring at me. Was he staring at me? For some reason as I looked at him purposefully, he caught me starting ignored and abruptly stole his gaze from me to my father, stupid lame brat!
“You sure your brother won’t mind?” my dad asked. Wait, what’s going on? I looked at dad, confused.
“well I think he would love to, if we start it all over again it will be a good propaganda for our future work”, tom agreed. That’s suspicious.
“whats..going…on?” I asked, but tried not to get forcefully involved in things that are not my business. I loved being neutral!
“Well, we were thinking of starting Tokio Hotel TV again. And maybe it will be interesting for the channels to receive good footage too. And Tom says he won’t mind.”
“ow alright.” what is Tokio Hotel TV, do they had a channel where they show their song or something? I did not get that part, but I did not want to sound stupid in front of Tom.
“So? What should we do?”
“I was wondering if you could talk to John Spaulding out for this, he can host them?”
“well I believe I can help him to do it too?” that was interesting enough to have crappy reporters like John to host them, secretly I hated him a lot for thinking that my father pampers me more than anyone who works for his channel, which was so not true.(you readers know well)
“hah! That will be good then, solution!!” dad beamed like a bear and hugged me tight
“I love you darling!” he kissed my cheeks. He seemed very happy when I take responsibilities. Tom twitched his left eyebrow a little.
“Staces, darling do me a favour and please lead Tom to the conference hall, we have refreshments ready for Tom!” why am I the one who gets to do the awkward job ever?
“yes!” I said as I started walking away without even asking Tom. Tom just decided to ignore my cold shoulder and followed.

*******
We started to walk towards the conference hall, a few minutes away from the studio section. But the minutes went by pretty awkwardly, as we both we were figuring what to say to each other, I did actually.
“that was creepy” he spoke, nice!
“what?” I asked politely, as we proceeded.
“the director was hugging you!”
“why cant he?” I tried hard to not show my smile. I know what he was talking about. Dad does look really different from me. I have coal black hair, while my dad has dirty blond. My dad was tall, I was a bit Shorty for my age. I looked more like mom. But most importantly, my dad never looked too old for his age.
“well he is too old for having—“
“I am afraid I don’t understand any of your logic, Sir?” I can’t believe I can act so well
“ you know very well what I am talking about, and I feel more comfortable when cute girls call me by my name” his grinned, ear to ear. I rolled my eyes.
“ I afraid I don’t know about it, and I am not in a position in calling you by your name, SIR” I straightened my glasses.
he paused for a minute, “oh I see what’s going on!!” he laughed.
“What?” I looked back and faced him.
“That both of you are having intimate relations with each other, your choice too, isn’t it?”
“Tom kaulitz, I don’t think someone like you should be saying this after hinting the media and the audience that you were winking at me whenever you had chance!!” I glared at him.
“Well that’s my happy nature, no seriously! Isn’t the director too old for you?”
“it not what you are thinking”
“that he is not old…for you?” he looked like he would just puke.
“noooo” I could not hold my smile.
“ so he is old for you…see…”
“LOOK!! Bill kaulitz”
“nah.. you got the wrong name for this twin!” he smiled, pointing himself
“yeah…Tom kaulitz”
“yeah?”
“stop making assumptions like that”
“why not? You know, that director of yours always reminds me of Jonny bravo from halls of fame”
“I don’t care, that guy is my father for heaven sakes!”, I burst out. He remained silent for a while, and then cracked up. I blinked few times looking at the walls, trying not to laugh at his bluntness. It was hilarious, if we think about it. But I wanted to be SERIOUS!! Who is he to call my father a cartoon figure?
“omg…haha…he is your daddy!!” he was covered his mouth as he saw me fuming.
“I think we are getting late, Mr. Kaulitz” I turned and walked away, not caring if he is following me or not.
“hey, wait up!” I stood, waiting for him to catch up.
“tell me something, are you like this to everyone?” he asked, I sighed
“what do you mean?” I asked, sounding grumpy
“like, cranky and all that?”
“so you expect people to be flattered when someone calls their dad Jonny bravo”, that made him burst into another 2 minutes of complete laugh.

Tom POV
It was an interesting meeting with a unique girl. I can totally tell that she isn’t a fan of Tokio hotel. But being our fan was all that matters now in our lives? She was funny, especially when she insults me or is annoyed by my nature. Though she is really practical, she still looks so perfect, her pale face, almond shaped dark black eyes; Her eyes remind me of the night sky that I loved to observe when I was a child in Magdeburg. I decided to shut up after I was very sure that she will get me killed by her father.
We entered the conference room; everyone greeted me with excitement on their faces. I shook my hands with them, again feeling awkward and missing Bill. I hate talking to everyone!

“what the heck took you so long, you I was about to get busted” I heard Leona? yeah Leona’s voice, talking to a girl who she hugged a moment ago.
“oh come on….the show was so good. I never realized how good you are--- by the way where is he”
“I don’t know” Leona looked frustrated.
“ shut up!!! He is there!” the other girl’s eyes darted towards me. I looked away as I pretended to focus on the guy who at the moment was talking to me.
“tell me, Mr kaulitz, is it true that…..” I looked at the nerdy guy who appears to be the manager of some theater in Minnesota, what a yapper! I certainly was bored and missed my brother for these sort of things.
“so, what do you think about the fund raising for the…..”
“You know I support of every god damn thing…now can you excuse me for a minute I think I need'a go talk to my brother…talk to you in a second” I apologized,
“no problem, take your time Mr. Kaulitz” he said, how hard is it for one to say Tom, T O M..Syllable per syllable. I hate nerdy people who think they are the one who knows how to be professional. Well talking about nerdy people, I don’t know why I was walking up to the interview girl. It’s no harm have some fun!

Leona’s Pov
“HE is RUDE!!” my eyes bulging out of my glasses.
“stop laughing..Jeena!” my eyes narrowed
“its not funny!” my eyes frustrated.
“its so not funny jeena”
“WILL YOU STOP LAUGHING?..”
“OK OK” jeena clutched her sides as she heard my little journey to the conference room with Tom.
“b..but…haha….he called your dad Jonny Bravo!!that was the best part!” I huffed.
“Well what? OK its stupid for one to think that your dad is so young that he can get linked up with you, but what can we do?” she reasoned with a giggle.
“At least not laugh at the tragedy of having a young father!”
“Well aren’t you proud…look at my parents, my dad looks 60 when he is actually 49”
“oh shit!” I stifled as I see Tom approaching us.
“what what?”
“he is coming this way”
“wha..really? I wanna meet him”
“ow ok..have fun I am leaving, BYE!!” I could have if my best friend would not have grabbed my hands and pulled me back to the spot.
“no…..stay here…! I don’t know what to say!” she quivered
“what?”
“hey girls!” shit shit shit!
“hello T.Tom kaulitz!!!!!” double shit, Jeena looked like she is going to faint in any second, this time I grabbed her hand from falling
“I am Jeena Nelson!” she managed to shake her hands with with the guy who had that crooked smile on his face.
“well nice to meet you jeena! Are you the staff?” he inquired.
“Oh NO! ehehe…I am your biggest biggest biggest” I pinched her arm.
“fan, eh?” he finished, grinning.
“uhh yeah…” she looked dreamy.
“Then I bet you want my autograph don’t you?” he offered. I swore Jeena had the urge to squeal like a truck horn, but my glares were on her, and only on HER!
“Of course!!!” he pulled out his pen and grabbed her wrist, more in a flirtatious way and looked at me. Show off!
“Beautiful autograph for such beautiful hands” he smiled at her, PIMP!! I looked at Jeena, who could not speak but drool at him.
“uh, so how was the refreshment?” I took her hand away from his grip.
“well it was perfect, I really loved the dir..your father, very welcoming I shall say. And the audience”
“well I hope you liked them too.”
“yeah. I feel like visiting here again” OH NO! YOU WOULDN’T!!!
“of cource…why not” Yeah of course I smiled after having someone call my father a cartoon character.
“Hello?” tom picked up his phone
“yeah, I am about to leave! Ok? Bye” he ended
“well it was nice meeting you two! And yeah when are you coming over Leona?” he looked amused, what was he talking about.
“um…yes?” I was confused. Coming over??
“well aren’t you going to start the Tokio hotel Tv again?” he asked
“yeah..so?”
“well so..”
“so he is asking when we are going to shoot them?” Jeena interrupted
“uh..I..dont…wait what do you mean we?” I looked at my friend, she was smiling sheepishly. She ignored, “well its simple…Tom, I think tomorrow is fine for Leona” jeena looked so excited as if she is going to pee. I just look oblivious to the whole situation.
“Great! Well why don’t you come over too, Jeena, you can see us creating music, while Leona can do all the shooting with her friend?” he smirked evilly, like I cared about his performance. Wait, what performance, what is he talking about, what are they talking about? I am so confused
“oh I would love to…thank you so much!”
“ok so see you are 4 in the evening?”
“yep, we will be there sharp at 4 ! Thank you for inviting”
“alright, see ya girls, he hugged her tightly. He hugged her? That’s bad for Jeena, she sure will faint this time for sure. He looked at me, before I could just say ‘bye’ I felt it, felt him closing the gap between us, his arms wrapped my back. My eyes were not close but open, wide. I looked at jeena, who was smiling at both of us, and blushing.
He pulled away from me, as he whispered “it was nice meeting you Leona Anderson, and yes your dad did remind me of Johny Bravo” he laughed silently, as my expression was signalling him to be murdered. He waved again walked up to the guards who leaded him to the gate.

Tom pov
I was happy that she was coming tomorrow, the first time when I did not feel guilty about inviting two girls without my brother’s permission. I am glad that I am doing it, since I want Bill to cheer up after the split, and again having Tokio hotel TV will make him think of the happy moments of our band. But whats up with Leone being so utterly confused? Nah I think I should just ignore.

As I hugged her I was amazed at how good she smelled when I hugged her. I know she was not comfortable with it, with me hugging her and I loved it. I love how she is so natural and honest. I saw it in her eyes. I wanted to tell how close we were at the moment, not physically, but mentally too. I looked at her, and realized how awful the situation was. But I am Tom, who loves to bring the awful situation into fun moment. I pulled back and whispered “it was nice meeting you Leona Anderson, and yes your dad did remind me of Johny Bravo”.
She looked at me the way she did in the hallway, oh I love that stare, it was funny. I laughed at her, and waved at both of them. I know it’s not the last meeting of us, of me and Leona Anderson. I did not want it to be the last one. I want to know more about the nerdy reporter who clearly hated me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this was a little long, But I really need to have comments people!! So leave some! thanks :D