Status: Just beginning! Enjoy.

Tim, I Wish You Were Born a Girl

One

I am sitting on the couch next to Tim, who is literally so gay that even his hair won't straight, after he straightened it and used about half a can of hairspray (though he says it wasn't that much and he does not have a problem).

Tim and I have been friends for years and we know everything about one another. We are playing video games now. I am winning as always, because Tim is constantly distracted by how adorable all of the creatures we must kill are. He always says things like, "No! Don't kill it, it's so cute!" just before he is eaten. This is reminiscent of most of his relationships. Tim is great, but he has horrible taste in guys; he goes for the attractive men who destroy him, and I am left to pick up the scattered pieces of my best friend.

After I win three times, we decide to turn off the game. It is mostly Tim who decides, because he is a sore loser. Instead we watch a movie.

It's an action movie, so naturally Tim has no interest, and he plays on his phone until he passes out with his head on my shoulder. I find it hard to believe that Tim is a man.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the beginning, I hope it gets better with time. This is basically just a short introduction. This story is inspired by the song Tim, I Wish You Were Born A Girl by Of Montreal.