Status: Just beginning! Enjoy.

Tim, I Wish You Were Born a Girl

Three

Tim insists that I meet his boyfriend, even though they've only been together for a week. He says that they are in love, and that Adam and I will be best friends.

His exact words were, "But Maxxyyyyy... You have to meet him. I love him. And he's just like you except he's cute and we're in love, so you'll totally be best friends. Not best best friends, because that's what you and I are, but you'll love each other! Please, please, please let him join our movie day on Saturday?" Does that mean he doesn't think I'm cute? I'm fucking sexy. If I were gay, he would definitely be all over me.

I say no at first, because movie days are supposed to be just Tim and I, but after much begging from him, I finally agree. The little girly-man is too cute to say no to. I can see the heartbreak in his eyes when I say no, and even I can't handle that, so just once I allowed a boy to barge in on our movie night.

I don't see how Tim falls in love so quickly. He has been with the guy for about a week, which means that it cannot be love. It takes months, sometimes years to fall in love. Tim and I have known each other forever, and he isn't in love with me, so how could be in love with this stranger?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?